Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 Vote_lcap1La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 Voting_barLa Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 Vote_lcap1La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 Voting_barLa Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana

Go down 
+3
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
Lacklustre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Darien hesitantly reached out and pulled her into a hug.
"I'm sorry if this gets you into trouble with your family...or mine."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Diana smiled at the hug. "My only love sprung from my only hate, too early seen unknown and known too late."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:06 pm

Darien grinned. "I fear too early, for my mindgives, some consequence yet hanging in the stars...But that I refuse to allow." He laughed. "I defy you...family! Oh, and stars."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Diana giggled. "Oh Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:16 pm

Darien rolled his eyes. "If I did that, I would not live. And I am serious." He grinned.
"So, do you go to Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Diana nodded. "Yes, where do you go?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:33 pm

"Durmstrang at the moment." Darien's smile banished for a moment, then reappeared.
"My little sister goes to Hogwarts though, Ana. Watch out, she bites."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:35 pm

"So I've heard. She's in Slytherin right?" Diana asked.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Darien nodded. "Of course. She's a Vaight through and through..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:50 pm

"Does that mean you'd be in Slytherin too?" Diana asked half-teasing.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Darien shrugged. "I don't know..." He glanced at his watch.
"Shoot. I've got to run...um...the first Hogsmeade weekend when you get back to Hogwarts, in like a month...erm...I wondered...would you meet me in the Hogsmeade? But, don't tell my sister."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Diana nodded, "Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Darien turned. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Diana grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. What was wrong with her? She wasn't usually so forward. She pulled away. "I just wanted to kiss you knowing exactly who you are."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Darien grinned.
"I will see you soon. Don't let the feud thing get you down."
Still smiling, he pulled his mask back over his face and walked through the throng of people.
At the exit, he turned and met Diana's gaze, before leaving the Casa, very confused.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Diana smiled as Darien disappeared into the crowds.

Suddenly, now that she was alone, the foolishness of what they had done came to her like a wave. A Vaight and a Casillas? Impossible. This would be the end of them.

Then she shook her head and decided she really didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Eglantine blushed. "I'm not that bad..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:32 pm

"Si," Armando said. "But I am." He grinned.

"Ah, I think the food is being served. Will you sit with me?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Eglantine nodded. "If you wish, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Armando bowed and gave his arm to her. "Senorita."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:33 am

Eglantine took his arm and used her cane to support her weight as they settled into their seats at the table.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:53 am

((Uhh... anyone wana crash this party?))

Armando seated the lady and sat to her left.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:52 am

Sevastyan surveyed the crowd with reserved interest. He had only been to Spain a couple of times, what with his parents being friends of friends of the Casillas family. There were a few times when he'd been unable to attend a such events, but since he was about to begin teaching at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry the coming fall it seemed almost as though his calendar had magically opened up the spot for him.

His mask was made of leather, dyed a reddish orange, with a semi-elaborate fan of feathers encircling the outermost edges. A pain in the rear, the feathers: the slightest breeze would cause a maddening, albeit temporary itching at the side of his face. The emerald green robes he wore were also in the category of not-quite-formal-but-not-informal. Sevastyan even ditched the Doc Martens for a more classier type of boot made from an iridescent bluish-purple dragonhide.

It was clear that at least one child - likely more aptly described a teenager - would be attending Hogwarts. For a brief moment, Sevastyan wondered who amongst the youths would be there. 'Enough about vork,' he chided himself mentally. Noticing that it appeared that food or refreshment of some sort was about to be served, Sevastyan decided the best thing to do was to find a seat.

The nearest table already had two occupants, but could most definitely seat more. Were they the hosts? It seemed as though the gentleman was familiar with the surroundings. Approaching the table, Sevastyan tried to recall if he knew any Spanish. . .

"Greetings. I don't believe ve have met. Vould it be okay if I joined you?" he asked tentatively in his inadvertently-accented English, gray eyes as congenial as his overall tone of voice. There were other tables, of course, but what better place to start getting acquainted with everyone?
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:00 am

Eglantine turned to look up at the man. He was obviously Russian by his pronounced w's.
"Please do be seated." she returned, softly, hoping Armando would not disapprove. The man seemed polite enough.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:34 am

Armando nodded at the man. "Helllo, there, I am Armando Casillas."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next