Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 Vote_lcap1La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 Voting_barLa Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 Vote_lcap1La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 Voting_barLa Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana

Go down 
+3
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
Lacklustre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:39 am

Eglantine finally looked over at the Headmistress. She had never heard of a Headmaster or Headmistress teaching more than one class, but the woman seemed capable. Wondering briefly what would be taught in Advanced Spells and Magic, Eglantine resumed her attempts to control her hands, which always shook when she was either nervous or unsure.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:01 am

Sevastyan nodded to Kiara, smiling politely at the laughter. "I can see why that vould be a difficult decision to make." He was curious about this new variety of class as well, though didn't find now to be the best time to ask. In his years of teaching, Sevastyan hadn't known anyone to teach two subjects simultaneously but wouldn't question it. Kiara seemed competent from his observations thus far.

A hint of movement caught his eye, and Sevastyan focused his gaze on Eglantine. She hadn't spoken much, though even at his most guarded he never allowed himself much conversation, so he didn't find it odd. What he did find was that she appeared to be shaking. "Are you quite all right, Professor?" he inquired out of courteous concern.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:09 am

Embarrassed that she had not been able to hide the shaking, Eglantine slipped her hands into her lap.
"Yes, thank you. It is a nervous problem." Several choice words in German and Gaelic came to mind, as she wondered why she had not hidden her hands before. The last thing she wanted was her future colleagues to view her as an invalid.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:19 am

Kiara gave a small smile "No need to be nervous, we don't bite" she said lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:59 am

Sevastyan provided a genuinely kind, albeit small smile in Eglantine's direction. "Vile ((while)) that may be true, Headmistress, sometimes it can be unavoidable. I once knew a gentleman from Germany who vos more nervous than a knarl on an everyday basis, but he vos very good at vot he did - an Auror, I believe he vos," he volunteered, his words ringing true. "I believe the expression goes, 'never judge a book by its cover'."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:13 am

Eglantine perked up. "You knew someone from Germany?" she stated, softly, obviously interested. Then seeing that her enthusiasm would no doubt be seen negatively, she looked back at the table.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:33 am

Kiara raised her eye brow at professor, it was fine question "Perhaps she is shy"

Deciding to help of a bit she asked Sevastyan "What is his name?"

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Mon May 04, 2009 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:45 am

Sevastyan was slightly surprised by Eglantine's interest, but not negatively so, and nodded. Kiara's question prompted him further to explain this acquaintance. "His name is Ingolf Rosenberg. One of his sons attended Durmstrang and became one of my best friends. Unfortunately it has been a few years since I've heard from either of them," he offered readily. "Do either of you by chance know this man?" Sevastyan's voice was curious, unassuming.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:01 am

Kiara thought for a moment, the name sounded familar.

"Oh! i have met him once, it was years ago though. Your right he is a talented Auror" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:02 am

Eglantine smiled softly. "Yes, I met him during a teaching conference when I taught at Beauxbatons."

((I am assuming that it is all right for her to know Ingolf Rosenberg...))
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:38 am

((Yep, it's fine. ^_^))

Sevastyan's feathered mask hid the bulk of his surprise, but none of the pleasure, that both women knew Ingolf. "I had heard he vos making his rounds at different schools during such conferences. He visited Durmstrang once or twice for a lecture or two, ven Evert, his son, and I vere at school. I daresay, though, that Evert may have helped him acquire his condition - he vos quite the practical joker in his youth, though I must confess I vould be in no position to talk." A small but deep laugh punctuated that statement, as Sevastyan remembered a few of Evert's and his best practical jokes.

"Might I ask how you became acquainted vith Ingolf, Headmistress?" he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:58 am

((I am trying not say she was auror, as Eglantine was surprised by this information when Kiara tells her at hogwarts))

Kiara thought about her answer, she had been on a classified mission with Ingolf when she had been first premoted to the rank of captian. The minstry has sent her to help with a case in Germany she and Ingolf had been temporary partners for that mission.

" When I used to work at the ministry I was sent to help out with an emergancy in Germany at the time. Ingolf Rosenberg was a part of the Auror team there as well"
she explained keeping as much to the turth as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:44 pm

((Or DeLanquar could have had bad memory. XD))

"Oh do Pardon me," Armando said as she was flagged down by his Grandfather. "I shall be right back."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:41 pm

((very funny...))

Eglantine nodded as Armando left the table. "Are you enjoying yourselves?" she asked the Headmistress and the fellow professor. She was both frightened and exhilarated to speak to them.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Kiara smiled and nodded "Now I am yes, I felt alittle out of place earlier"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:32 pm

((That's fine, Kiara.))

Sevastyan nodded after Kiara had finished, his curiosity satisfied. "Of course," he replied quickly to Armando, then focused his attention as much as possible on the two women whom would soon be his colleagues.

"I too felt slightly out-of-place at first, though my time here has been pleasant," he replied in a tone that lightened as the sentence progressed. A slightly uneven smile remained on his face. "And you, Professor DeLanquar?" The reciprocated question was tentative, polite, and conversational in nature.

"I vonder: have any of us experienced Spain before?" he asked, inconspicuously gesturing about the Casillas residence though he'd meant the entire country itself. In truth he'd been to a few cities on family vacations and such, but hadn't really gotten to truly "experience" much beyond that.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:04 am

Eglantine smiled softly, her elaborate mask hiding the mirth greatly. "I too feel awkward." she sighed. "However I have "experienced" Spain before; I lived in Madrid for a few years with my brother."

The experiences began and ended with how frightened she had been in the unfamiliar city amid the strange customs and language. But Eglantine decided to keep said information to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:57 pm

((I am going to judge this Maquerade kind of over... but if it isn't free feel to post around us ))

Persephone landed in the Casillas' Gardens. Nicolas slid off of her easily enough, she was fast, they hadn't been flying for long.

"Senorita," Nicolas said giving Amy his hand.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Amy laughed took his and got off.

"That was so cool, much better then a broom" said Amy as Aiden came in for a landing.

"Don't rub it in, I am bringing my own next to you two go flying"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:29 pm

"On the way back you can ride one of the house brooms." Nicolas said. "They're a lot better."

"Hijo!" Camilla Casillas greeted practically running towards them. "You've made it finally!"

"Hola Mama," Nicolas said. "This is Amy Avalon and Aiden, her brother."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Both Aiden and Amy nodded their heads.

"Plessure to meet you Mrs. Casillas" they said a one.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:40 pm

"Ahh! Que linda!" Camilla said kissing Amy on both cheeks. "Y que guapo tambien!" She did the same to Aiden.

"Mother," Nicolas said half serious.

"What?" Camilla said.

"Nevermind." Nicolas smiled and kissed his mother on the cheeks as well.

"Well, where would you like to have dinner? Here at the Gardens? Or inside the house?" Camilla asked Aiden and Amy.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:54 pm

"It is up to you sis... I go where you go remember?" thought Aiden when Amy turned to him.

Amy looked at Nick, "Do the guardens sound alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Nicolas nodded. "Yes, we're cooped up in the school all the time. We want to eat outside Mama."

"Alright Nicolas," Camilla said. "Paco!"

A house-elf appeared. "Senora called Paco?"

"Si, go set the table in the gardens." Camilla commanded.

"Paco will Senora." And with a poof, he was gone.

"It should be ready in a bit." Camilla said. "So have went around Spain yet?" She asked the twins.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:22 pm

The twins shook there heads.

"No Mrs, Casillas not yet" said Amy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next