Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 Vote_lcap1Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 Voting_barTop of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 Vote_lcap1Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 Voting_barTop of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:47 am

Kiara smiled "Yes, the list.... which I hope ends here by the way. My name is long enough, besides I like McConn."

"Eglantine named me here hire today" she said with a smile on here face.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 am

"Glad ta hear that, lass." he muttered, his hands carefully running through her hair.

"Did she now? Lovely ta hear." he smiled, genuinely happy for his fiance. "Now ya can introduce ya mother to me da."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:28 am

Kiara's eyes widened "Oh! that's right... Here I am your fiance and I don't even know your parents names!" she said with a bit of distress.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:49 am

Ciaran chuckled. "Argus and Rachel McConn." he stated. "Me da is a muggle and me mum is squib, but they both know a bit about the magical world."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:54 am

Kiara smiled feeling very comfortable in Ciaran's arms. "I hope to meet them sometime" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:04 am

Nodding, Ciaran sighed. "Sooner than later?" he asked, blue eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:58 am

"Sooner would be better I guess, up to you, Christmas is coming soon, and I don't have any to go over Christmas. Why not?" Kiara suggested.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:05 am

"Sounds lovely, I'll ask me parents if they wouldn't mind me coming for Christmas." he frowned after a moment. "What about Horatio and Eglantine?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:41 am

"I will ask them what their plans are and work something out, two weeks of Christmas Vacation, should be enough time for everyone I promise" she said with a laugh.

"Wow I am actually excited about Christmas this year... Ohh! presents, haven't been present shopping in a while either" she said with a big smile on her face thinking off all the gifts she could make or buy... Probably make..

"Hmmm what to get you....? Oh what to get Tav to... and Eglantine and Horatio, Sevastyan... Viper....Ethan to... Wow my family has grown and it hit me now.."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 am

Ciaran chuckled. "Should be." he muttered happily. He listened to her, glad she was so happy about Christmas and the plans that came with it. He chuckled at her worry about presents.
"I'll be happy with anything ya get me, lass. As will the others."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:38 am

Kiara grined, this was all so perfect... and speaking of perfect she glanced at her new engagment right, it sparkled in the moon light.

The moon... it was half moon another week and it week be full, as always she was not looking forward to it but now more then ever.

Looking at Ciaran she pushed her worries away, she after all promise not to worry if here didn't and it went both ways.

She leaned in and kissed him again, then she wispered into his ear, "The ring is perfect by the way, my love. You know how to pick em.:" she said with a smile.

"Well are we going to eat this wonderful dinner? or go and tell Tav the good news?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 am

Ciaran smiled. "I'm glad ya like it. Tav helped me pick it out. Blue for yar flames and red for that Gryffindor spirit."

"Dinner, and then Tav, unless ya have other plans, lass?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:24 am

Kiara shook her head, "No other plans, no blasted paper work, You and me having Dinner, Then we go and tell Tav" she nodded in agreement.

"You and your son have wonderful taste in rings, I must say" she said with a laugh.

"So yes dinner... but first to do this one more time before we eat"

Then she leaned up and kissed him once again, it was perfect... she loved to love him, and he her. She would not let him forget it
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:40 am

Ciaran smiled and returned the kiss. He loved her so much, it almost felt like a dream he had wandered into.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:13 am

After ending their kiss Kiara smiled "I love you... so much" she said as she moved a lock of his red hair form his eyes.

Then turning to their dinner she asked "shale we? it looks wonderful, plus after going on that tour with Tav and walking all over Hogwarts after that I am rather hungry" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:18 am

Ciaran nodded, pulling her chair over so that they could sit side by side. Her plate and other items soon followed. "It was a good tour, aye?" he asked, seating himself and casting a quick warming charm on their cold food.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:33 am

Kiara laughed and nodded " It was fun for him and rather interesting for me..... quite interesting. I didn't know you used to live in America?" she asked before taking a bit of her food.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 am

He nodded, chuckling with her. "Ah, yes. Me wife and I met in America and she died there as well. That was where me missions took me. Have ya ever been there lass?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:45 am

Kiara shook her head no "Not that I remember, I was born there thats it.. other then that rasied in the schools of england"

Even though she was concerned over Tav's discription of Molly, she decided to leave the topic of Ex's out for tonight. There was a time and place for them and this was not it.

"Tav told me he wouldn't mind calling me Mum.... I was rather shocked by that and very touched....it's just..." she trailed off looking at Ciaran hoping he would pick up on what she was getting at. She didn't want to replace anyone.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:02 am

He set his fork down and wrapped his arm around Kiara's shoulders. "He never called his mother, Mum, Kiara. Only Mama. Ya can be Mum without taking the place of her." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:29 am

Kiara smiled, "Good, I am glad" she said before taking small bite of food.

"Oh, we also talk with Sevastyan Kaminsk today while going through the park. Which remined I should really introduce you to... Sevastyan is.. erm rather protective and a bit of a worrywort about me being with someone he hasn't met yet. If you could put his fears at ease I would be very thankful. And so will you think off him as my protective older brother.." she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:51 am

Picking up his fork again, Ciaran dug into his food. "Aye, It'd be lovely to meet him. He teaches here?" he asked. He found it slightly ironic that Kiara had a complete family made out of her staff. There was Horatio, who viewed her as a daughter. Eglantine, who saw her as a daughter and now Sevastyan, who apparently viewed her as a sister. At least he had better only view her as a sister, Ciaran thought. He was not overprotective or clingy...but no other man could lay a claim on Ara without coming through him first...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:19 am

Kiara nodded, "Defence Professor, he took over where I left off... He before he arrived I taught the Defence against the dark arts class.... plus 3 others... even though Defence class was my favorite to teach I was relieved when he took it. He is Russian to. Tav said you were in Russia because of your job?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 am

"Aye. Tav must've been talking a storm." he chuckled. "Moscow mainly...wanted ta see more, but me mission was wee surveillance."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:42 am

Kiara laughed and nodded at his comment about Tav. "Yes can you imagine he even mangaged to get McDonalds in there? asked Sevastyan if there were anythere. I had to physicaly stop myself from laughing. can you a imagine a pure blood wizard in McDonalds? He didn't have a clue what Tav was talking about. But I think he did rather well" she said her eyes dancing with amusment.

"Mission, you allowed to talk about this one? or is it secret kind?" she asked in interest, most of her out o country missions were secret. Like hunting down insane quacks bent on making Hurruxes in paris, to someone making Inferi in Berlin Germany.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next