Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 Voting_barTop of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 Voting_barTop of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:09 am

"They'd be having a hard time with that. Never would find a better one." Ciaran announced gently from behind her. "Sorry to sneak up on ya like this. You looked fairly attacked in the Great Hall."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 am

Kiara sighed "I suppose, I didn't do anything to stop them though, both of them have been looking for a excuse to pull me down, now it is there perfect chance, since they would be right....i did fail "

Kiara avoided Ciarans eyes afraifd he would see the fear in her eyes that came with the guilt at failing at something she had been so sure up. Of course the wetness in her eyes did little to help her.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 am

"Aye, they seemed to have been working to pull ya down. But you didn't fail, lass." Ciaran reached out and carefully turned Kiara's head to face him by curling a finger under her chin. "They'd a done no better and they'd of still tossed the blame. People like that is breed for hatred. Ya can't do nothing to please em."

He smiled. "And ya got nothing to fear. You're staff supports ya and they'd be the only ones that rightly matter."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:06 am

Dispite her self Kiara found a small forming at his words, and his had was warm on her face, it felt good as the wind was bitter.

"You are a quick study to know to say just the right thing, and you are right of course the other do support me... so do you now it seems...... I just can't help but think I missed something. I put so much protection on it, almost to the point I......" she let the sentence drop. She was about to say pass out, but causeing him needless worry so early wasn't a good idea.

"There must have been a conflict in spells or loop hole somewhere, the list is endless wha could have gone wrong. I fear I did something to change it, now I did .
I just don't know what is was."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:23 am

Ciaran listened to Kiara and sighed. "Maybe ya've been trying too hard, lass. A good resting may be what you'd be needing." He conjured a chair and led her over to it.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:37 am

"But I am fine" she said, but none the less she followed him to the chair. fatigue was a feeling she had grown accostumed to.

She sighed when she sat down, "but even if you are right the damage is done it still remains the fact Ana Vaight must compete. Unfortuanly for me Kazimir nor Lashnanra are happy. They's cook up something twisted soon I knowit"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am

"They'd be jealous, Hogwarts will win for certain with two champions." Ciaran murmured, patting Kiara's hand. "Me own wife worked too hard for her good. Now let's be putting this aside for a wee blink. Tell me about yourself, lass." He was obviously trying with a great deal of tact to both calm her fears and help her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:07 am

Kiara smiled he was so careful.

"There are many things I could tell you... to many in fact. Anything you particaly was to know?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:58 am

"It is an old legend among me people, to start at the beginning, lass and work you're where from there. How about tellen me bout your younger years. We have a lot in common, ya say." He patted her hand again before conjuring his own chair and leaning back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:25 pm

Kiara nodded but more then a little nervous, her younger years were not what you would call happy.

"Alright, but you will not like them i am afraid, they are not the best years of my life....I don't talk about my childhood often"

She paused of cousre the start of her life had to start off will a crucial peaice of information, her family name., or maybe she shouldn't this time, maybe she should wait for him to get know her better before revealing her deep dark family name.

"Damn you Riddle..."she thought.

Giving a nervous sigh she forced her self to speak, "Well I guess you could say the first few years of my life were normal, not that I remember very much of them. When I was around 4 for 5 my magic started making it's self known.... needless to say my parents were more then freaked out....."

She stopped for a moment as a bitter wind blew passed and Kiara suddenly wished she brought a steaming cup of coffee to help keep warm. Surpressing a shudder which was no easy task she continued.

"My father left not long after that, and my mother well... she was less then happy with me for being the reason father left. So to get me out of her hair I was sent to boreding school. Basically I lived at a school after that, Then I reached hogwarts...."

She sighed "Anyways not very excitng" she said as she turned her gaze towards Ciaran.

"What of your childhood?" she asked in return.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 am

Ciaran nodded as if he understood. "I'm sorry your childhood wasn't full of joy. Me own was fairly normal. Me da was a fisherman and me mum kept the house. There was two other brothers of mine, Daven and Argyle. They both be married now, wee ones of their own." He smiled as if he was remembering long cherished memories.

"Me brothers both be younger than I. And muggles as well. I got me letter and me family accepted it. Off to Hogwarts I went and nary a day pass that I looking back and not like me family or me young years."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:18 am

Kiara smiled happy he had a better childhood then she did.

"They sound wonderful, I don't have any brothers or sisters, or any family left for that matter, but I have come to look at the staff at hogwarts as family for the most part. We have been through a lot together.....good times, bad times, you name it. I would give my life for any of them...."

Again a gust of wind blew Kiara's way, hating the cold but yet not wanting to leave just yet she wrapped her robes around herself and cast a warming charm. Not that it did much.

"So what are your plans?... I am sure with you son you don't want to be away to long from him." kiara said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:31 am

"Aye, I spoke with me uncle before coming to ya. He was saying the same about the staff seeing ya as family. I'm glad to be hearing its mutual." Ciaran smiled, shaking his head. "You'll be liking to freeze." he pulled his wand from his pocket where he had stuck it after conjuring the chairs and cast a stronger warming charm around them.
"Me lad came with me, lass. He was out of school and I thought it best to be bringing him along. Fine lad, he wants to see all of Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:43 am

Kiara similed "Thank you" she said when he cast the warming charm, she could not stand the cold.

She chuckled at the mention of his son wanting to see all of hogwarts, "He will have alot of exploring to do then, hogwarts has grown in the past few months... You can tell him I would be glad to give him a tour" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:56 am

"I'll be telling him that. Kind of you to offer." he smiled. Touching her cheek with his fingertips, Ciaran looked straight into her eyes. "You are too lovely, lass. To worry bout things all the time."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:12 am

Kiara shiverd and it wasn''t from the cold as she felt her cheeks heat up, it had been years. since anyone had touched her this gently, if ever... no, no one had ever touched with such gentleness before.

"Well....I..am afraid that is the way I am Ran, I can't help it" she said as she locked eyes with him.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:06 am

"Aye," he stated, carefully moving his fingers to caress the soft skin of her face. "And I'd not have you any other way, lass." He was beginning to care for the Headmistress, a care that could easily fan into a deeper love. She was caring, sweet and beautiful. They had so much in common and yet enough was also dissimilar to make it interesting. And to make the equation complete; he believed she might need someone to love and much as he needed someone.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:48 am

Kiara closed her eyes almost becoming entranced by the feel of his touch on her face. Her cheeks felt hot and her heart was racing, really she felt like a teenager all over agian.

A smile widened on her face, It had been so long since she felt this way it made she so glad it brought tears to her eyes that someone may actually care about her in that wasn't parent or sibling type of care.

With her eyes shining she didn't know what to say ecxept "Thank you" she didn't even know if that made sence or not. She didn't even know what she was saying thank you for.

She moved closer to him and timidly touched his free hand as seeking permission to hold it.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:55 am

"'S e do bheatha." ((You're welcome)) Ciaran replied, his smile never faltering as she touched his hand. He lifted it to curl around her hand, squeezing it gently. "Do you like poetry, lass?" he asked, his other hand not leaving her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:20 am

Kiara squeezed his hand lightly back, and her smile widened even more.

At his question of poetry she nodded slightly. "Yes I do... who doesn't?" she laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:51 am

"Just makin sure, lass." he muttered, lifting her hand in his to his lips.

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee."

He finished by kissing her hand again. "Even the bard's words be failing, lass."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 am

Kiara shock her head tears were in her eyes though most deffinatly not out of sadness.

"No it was very beautiful, I loved it, no one has ever recited poerty to me before, it was beautiful" she said as a tear went down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:44 am

"No one every before, Ara? That's a sad thing that I'm glad to be changing." He sighed. "Ya bring out the light of the new moon, lass. See it there, bubblin bout yur face."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:05 am

Kiara laughed wipped her tear away, "Now that that was poetry in it self" she said smiling. "And I am glad you are changing it as well Ran"

"I am always my best during new moon, my favorite time"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:16 am

"Why would that be?" He asked, curious. He liked a full moon himself, more light for walks and reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next