Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 Voting_barTop of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 Voting_barTop of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:06 am

Eglantine sniffed, nodding. "I always viewed you as a daughter, ever since you came wheezing after me into my office." she smiled at the memory, their first meeting. She had been terribly nervous and had all but fled in the middle of their discussion.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Kiara nodded, "I had been so worried I offended you in someway.. that wasn't exactly how I wanted to reavel my self you.... "

Kiara sighed she was still in shock over the whole thing... but at the moment it didn't seem so bad.

"You know Charles only told me to tourment me... hmm" she froze, "Oh no..." what is Charles told the entire wizarding world who her father was.

"Would he... tell everyone? That Voldemort is my..." she didn't want to say it.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:49 pm

Eglantine's smile faded as quickly as it had come...this was hardly the time to look bad and ponder over fond memories. Half of her wanted to simply throw herself from the top of the tower. Lord Voldemort's lover...that was not a title she could live with. But it became worse... she had created life with him.

Looking up she shook her head. "If it suited his desires and plans... but it does not as of yet, I'm sure. Else we would have learned this information from the newspaper and not like this." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Kiara nodded, "Makes sense I guess, I find it nerve wracking he can tell the daily profit any time he wants though" she said with a sigh.

Looking at her mother, she slowly pulled her into a hug, at the moment it seem this was harder on Eglantine then on her. Afterall some curcial on her life had been earsed, she could not imagine how that must feel. To find to something was yanked out from you was just crule.

"I am sorry Eglantine, I really am.. If I had known earlier..." she stopped with a sigh.

If.. what if... those were torturous words, it was best not to think them...

"I am sorry... I can't imagine how it must feel for you.." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:24 am

Eglantine returned the hug, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath. "You have no need to be sorry, lieb." she murmured. Guilt was already welling within her bleeding heart. How could she have not known? It was no secret that she was a strong witch...didn't she have the ability to figure out things of this sort? It was a terrible blow to her self-image to reveal that the most intimate of knowledge...the identity of her own child had been hidden from her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:14 am

Kiara sighed and pulled back, she put her hand on Eglantines shoulder, she felt sorry for Egantine, she lost two daughters from the look of it. Her and Eleutheria, she wasn't sure Eglantine could take it, well so soon after this.

"Still.... it must be a shock, I know it did me, " she said hoping Eglantine was actually alright.

"Are you okay?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7