Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 Voting_barTop of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 Voting_barTop of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:29 am

Kiara sighed but remained smiling. "It is when I have one thing less to worry about" she said mistreyously.

They were in the perfect momet hardly the time to tell him for most of the month she found it hard to breathe. Lovely mood killer if there was one.

Taking a deep breath free of pain and tightness she pressed his hand more fully onto her face, relling at the warmth of his skin on hers.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:01 am

"That's all ya'll be needing to say, lass." he muttered, willing to put his curiosity away for the moment. "Do ya like Robert Burns?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:13 am

Kiara sent him alook of gratitude before anwering "Of course, I will read Roddie Burns multipul times, I love his work" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:32 am

"How bout the Red Rose?" Ciaran asked. He had memorized many poems in his quiet time, which he used to gaze a nature and think out in the hills or by the seaside.

"O my luve is like a red, red rose,
That's newly sprung in June:
O my luve is like the melodie,
That's sweetly played in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonie lass,
So deep in luve am I;
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
Till a' the seas gang dry.

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
And I will luve thee still my dear,
While the sands o' life shall run.

And fare thee weel, my only luve!
And fare thee weel a while!
And I will come again, my luve,
Tho' it were ten thousand mile."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Kiara opened her eyes when Ciaran finished, she was starting to relax now which was something concidering how nervous she had been earlier.

She sighed in contentment.

"Ohh you have quite the talent for reciting poetry, it so entrancing, I don't think I haven't felt this relaxed in years"

Thinking for a moment she said "hmm perhaps I can return the favor?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Ciaran raised an eyebrow, "Oh? I'm intrigued, lass."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Kiara took a breath and prayed she wasn't being to forward and her song choice was alright. ((Couldn't fine anything better, music ))

Muttering a spell to conjure a violin that so see could play the melody as she sang.

May it be an evening star,
Shines down upon you.
May it be as darkness falls,
Your heart will be true.
You walk a lonely road;
Oh, how far you are from home....

Mornie utúlie (darkness has come),
Believe and you will find your way.
Mornie alantie (darkness has fallen),
A promise lives within you now....

May it be the shadows call,
Will fly away.
May it be your journey on,
To light the day.
When the night is overcome,
You may rise to find the sun.

Mornie utúlie (darkness has come),
Believe and you will find your way.
Mornie alantie (darkness has fallen),

May it be
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:12 am

((Oh I love that song...))

Ciaran sat speechless, listening to Kiara sing and play. Never had he heard such an enchanting sound. Closing his eyes, he allowed a few tears to escape from behind his eyelids.
"That was lovely, lass." he muttered. "Ya've got rare talent there."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:34 am

Kiara smiled "Why thank you very much, kind sir" she said as she waved her hand making Ciaran's chair for two.

"Though I haven't made any one cry since I first started playing" she said as she sat beside him.

"I am glad those are happy tears though" she said with laugh as she used her finger to whip them away.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:51 am

Ciaran caught her hand, kissing it softly. "May I kiss you, lass?" he asked, carefully.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:08 am

Kiara's eyes widened, and she her heart begin to beat faster.

Taking a shaky breath she looked into his eyes, and placed her hand on his face.

Almost as if her heart took over she nodded her head. "You may..."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:26 am

Ciaran leaned forward, cupping the back of Kiara's head in his hand, drawing her closer to him.
"The moon is making ya a halo, lass." he muttered, before pressing his lips against hers in a soft yet passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:52 am

Kiara kissed Ciaran back, a warmth that had nothing to do with the warming charm. Feeling the rush that came with her phoenix fire, a simple thought and it was a harmless to the one touching her.

Breaking apart slightly she whispered breathlessly.

"I think...this is one of the most perfect moments on my life. I will never forget" she said with a smile, before gently Kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:59 am

"That's good to hear, Ara." Ciaran nodded, wrapping his arms around her. He sighed. "I loved in me life two women, before ya. Me mum and me wife. Would it be asking to much, if you'd let me make a pledge to ya? To be me last love."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:41 am

Kiara could hear her own heart beat in her ears at his words "Did he just say love"

"Oh Ciaran... I don't know what to say, are you sure? There are still things you don't know about me, dark secrets. And I have the worst luck with getting in to trouble....danger. Heaven knows it is my own fault most of the time... I...I.."

She was speechless, slightly panicked, shocked, and yet still hopeful.

She looked into his eyes for a moment, before running a timid hand through his red hair.

"I don't want to cause you worry, or pain.... and I know I will. I care about you, very much. More then even I though I would and I tend to attract trouble. I guess what I mean is are you sure? really sure? The very thought you being hurt because me...... It is my worsed nightmare"

She clasped his hand in both her own awaiting his reaction and holding hope that he was sure and prepared to have her in his life, and the chaos that comes with it
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:24 am

Ciaran chuckled softly. "We all have secrets, Ara. And we all have pain. That would be why people share them and love others. To be making it more bearable." He covered her hands with his. "I already lived one nightmare, lass. When I lost me wife. I've been living in the hard cruel world for too long. Maybe now we need to go back to dreaming." he lifted her hands to his face to kiss each of them.

"If ya'll let me, I'll love ya to me dying day. I so swear it."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:40 am

Kiara looked at him in shock for a moment, if she had her hands free she would have pintched herself.

"Oh if the this is a dream, I don't want to wake up" she breathed more to her self then anything.

A smile spread over her face at his words, mixed with more tears as she moved in closeer and hugged him tightly.

Whispering into his ear she said. "And I you, will love till m dying day aswell... I promise"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:06 am

Ciaran pulled her closer to him and ran his fingers through her soft hair. "A shawl of night your hair is, lass. The Moon's tears."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:28 am

Kiara grined, as sh pulled away silghtly to look at him.

"You could have been a poet as well as an auror, what is it I did to deserve such kinsness humm? " she asked with a smiled thougt there was some actuall curiousity in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:39 am

Ciaran shrugged his shoulders. "Not a poet, lass. Ya jus inspire poetic words. I'm a rough man, ya loveliness transfigures me." He leaned forward to kiss her face, starting with her cheek. "Lamb soft." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:05 am

Kiara let out a shaky breath, she was not used to this, her heart felt like it was going to explode it was so rapidly and filled with emotion.

"Oh Ciaran..."

A lone tear slid down her face as she kissed him on the fore head.

"You have no idea what this means to me....oh I haven;t felt like this in I don't how long. I almost forgot what it felt like. Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 am

Ciaran didn't say anything as he continued to kiss along Kiara's cheek until he reached her lips. Smiling up at her, he finally spoke. "Ya took the words from me mouth, lass." Gathering her in his arms again, he kissed her far more soundly than the first time.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:04 am

Kiara sighed contenly, what ever stress that the tri wizard touratment caused was signifgantly lighter now and was pushed back to the back of her mind.

For just afew hours she wouldn't be Headmistress Kiara, just Kiara and it was relief for the time being.

Laying her head restfully on his shoulder she smiled, and repeated a line she already said.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I hope whatever it is I keep doing it" she said with a light in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:24 pm

"Just live then, lass." Ciaran chuckled. "Just live." His hand stroked her back in a soothing manner. "It's late. Me lad should be heading for bed." He kissed the top of her head. "I'll be seeing ya tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Kiara nodded "I will be around, hogwarts, and will be in the great hall at breakfast time, I will see then" she said as she kissed him on the cheek and one sweet one on the lips with a smile.

"Good night Ciaran, and sweet dreams"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))   Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top of the Astronomy Tower ((When there isn't a class))
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next