Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Lessons and Homework - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Lessons and Homework - Page 7 Voting_barLessons and Homework - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Lessons and Homework - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Lessons and Homework - Page 7 Voting_barLessons and Homework - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Lessons and Homework

Go down 
+10
sub_rosa
Rachyy Cupcake
Merciful Heavens
Chunchkin
Lacklustre
Eupa
Casey Silvertongue
Victorie DeLacour
kissofdeath
Headmistress Kiara
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Lessons and Homework - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:15 pm

As Viper spun her tale about possible consequences of attempting to break him out of a mental ward or possibly leaving him there, Sevastyan found it increasingly impossible to keep a straight face. Though, he pretended to do his best to regard her with something that looked like seriousness. It wasn't entirely convincing due to the corners of his mouth twitching upwards every few seconds. His pulse sped up by several beats at the kind of half-kiss, after which he allowed an unhindered grin to spread.

"Vell, that's good to know. I probably vould go crazy if I vos stuck in a mental vard. And if the Ministry ever does think they vere right about you, they'd have to get through me first," he replied with a laugh, though there was a nuance of sincerity in there.

A line formed between knitted brows as she explained a little bit of what happened. Sevastyan shook his head. "Not at present. So long as you veren't hurt. Unless... he said something that disturbed you that you feel I should know about?" he answered, searching her eyes as he leaned forward slightly.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Viper smiled at the sincerity and leaned closer, resting her head against his chest.

At his inquiry regarding Kazimir, Viper met his gaze and shook her head. "No, he didn't say anything particularly disturbing. He came, we argued, he called me Ms.Viper, I called him Mister Cashmere and he left." Viper shrugged with a smile.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:21 pm

"You're lucky you veren't cursed for calling him that. I still have a scar from vhere he got me ven I called him that as a student," Sevastyan laughed and did his part to encourage an embrace. He still had questions, but didn't want to spoil the mood.

"So, vot are ve going to do about Miss Casillas and Mr. Vaight?" he asked with unconcealed mirth. "I only took avay House Points, as I had no idea they vere repeat performers." Another laugh quickly followed the first.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:37 pm

Viper pulled back a bit to pout playfully. "He called me Miss Viper. He could have called me any other name and I could have cared less., but he didn't. It was only fair for me to call him something." she laughed softly, gently brushing a few stray hairs away from Sevastyan's face, lingering a bit to trace his features.

She smirked as she thought of something, leaning closer to whisper a suggestion into Sevastyan's ear.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Sevastyan chortled at the pout and subsequent defense. "Fair enough," he laughed, "Even if he vouldn't see it that vay. The old goat needed to be taken down a peg. ...Can ve avard points to Heads of Houses? I daresay you've earned some for that." Gray eyes alternated between serenely watching Amaranth's hand tracing his face and gazing into the twin pools of emerald. The orbs were practically dancing with contained mirth.

The Russian made it easier for Viper by leaning forward, doing his best to concentrate on the words as opposed to the sensation of her breath upon his ear. After a few moment's consideration, he nodded. "An excellent idea... they von't have a single clue!" Sevastyan whispered back and straightened again to gauge Amaranth's reaction to his approval.

"Ven and vhere shall ve start?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Viper shook her head. "Unfortunetly no. However, I am open to any other awards you see fit to give me." she raised her eyebrows suggestively.

She beamed when it was apparent that Sevastyan approved of her plans and was willing to be a willing partner in crime. "Whenever you're ready." she whispered, her words splashed with excitement.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:31 am

Sevastyan quirked a brow in a similar manner. "I'm sure ve could find something suitable to compensate," he said before gathering her chin in his hand and kissed her fully. It wasn't a long display of affection; just long enough to get the fire started so to speak.

"Lead the vay," he requested, voice deep as the sound had come from the back of his throat. The anticipation practically dripped from his words.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:59 am

With a grin, Viper kissed him once more and entwined her fingers with Sevastyan's, leading the way out of her classroom, mentally forcing herself to resist the urge to skip with joy.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:50 am

((Before the Owlery))

Viper sat cross-legged on the counter of the Potions Lab. As the potion she was brewing bubbled under the blue flames, Viper decided now would be as good a time as any to answer the pile of correspondance waiting for her on her office desk. After all, she had a class coming in in a few hours and she really didn't want to be skimming through bills and letters during her freetime with Sevastyan.

With a wave of her hand she summoned the pile of letters and began skimming through. Most were bills or advertisements, none commanding her attention until...one letter bore the Ministry of Finland's seal.

Viper glanced at it with curiousity, more or less ripping it open until an official letter was opened in her hands.

Dear Professor Viper,
I hope this letter finds you well. I am sorry it has taken so long to reply but I wish to send you my most sincere sympathies over ECHO's termination. We here at Finland along with the rest of Europe know Britain has lost a gem of a lab. Not to mention one gem of a researcher! I write to you today with an offer I am sure you will view as a lifeline. An escape from your current circumstances.

As you may remember, the last time you paid us a visit we were in the midst of creating our own Potions Department. Well, it is now in full throttle, up and running, yet still lacks one certain thing. A missing jewel in its crown, I suppose you could say: a leader. Not a group of equals leading the department, oh no. A full-on, completely dominant leader. And we at Finland can think of only one person fit for the job...

I realize this is a big decision for you Professor so take all the time you need., there is no rush. Just know that Finland shares your views and opinions on experimentation and research. You will feel right at home here and we shall welcome you with open arms. Just owl me your acceptance and we'll even help you pack.

Sincerely,
Carpelan Ankelo
Finland Minister of Magic

Viper broke her gaze from the letter with a shocked expression. Head of a Department... Merlin, if the letter had come mere months ago she would have accepted in a heartbeat. But now, well, she was content with her life at Hogwarts. More than that, actually, she was...happy.

Shaking her head, she vanished the letter back to her desk. As amazing as the offer was, it had come too late. She was happy here at Hogwarts and would rather have her heart ripped out than leave over a job.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:48 am

((during yule ball, after rose garden))

Darien slipped into the potions lab, still holding Diana's hand.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:49 am

Diana slipped in right after Darien and closed the door... however, she forgot to lock it.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:51 am

Darien laughed. "So...Our favourite haunt. So many memories..." He wiped a fake tear from his eye.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:01 am

"Let's make more." Diana said pushing him against the wall and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:04 am

Darien laughed as he pulled away for air.

"If you insist." He replied, kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-07-25

File
Name: Becca Diggory & Delilah Duran

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:25 am

Becca walked inside the classroom and saw the 2 students kissing and stared for a couple seconds oops wrong timing she thought and walked out of the room queitly so she won't desturb the 2 lovebirds.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:46 pm

((lol...D and D are slowly traumatising the entire school! Mwah hahaha! Sith ))

Darien blinked as the sound of the door opening and shutting reached his ears.

He broke away from Diana and blinked confusedly. "Did you hear something?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 pm

"Yes..." Diana looked suspiciously at the door.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-07-25

File
Name: Becca Diggory & Delilah Duran

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Becca was leaning on the closed door on the opposite side of the classroom. She felt awkward for walking into it while someone was occupied in it.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:01 pm

"Homonem Rev-...What the hell?!"

Darien raised the candy cane to his face and sighed. "Ah yes, my wand's in my trunk."
Back to top Go down
Malcolm Carrice
First year
First year
Malcolm Carrice

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Malcolm walked through the door, and sat down at his desk, he took a quick glance around the class, and started dipping his quill into the ink, preparing notes.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Diana quietly walked into the empty potions room.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Darien grinned and stepped out of the shadows.

"Hi there..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 pm

"Hello," Diana smiled at him back. "Fancy meeting you here..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Darien grinned. "What an uncanny coincidence indeed..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:18 pm

"It's almost as if we've planned it.." Diana smirked taking a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons and Homework
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next