Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Lessons and Homework - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Lessons and Homework - Page 2 Voting_barLessons and Homework - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Lessons and Homework - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Lessons and Homework - Page 2 Voting_barLessons and Homework - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Lessons and Homework

Go down 
+10
sub_rosa
Rachyy Cupcake
Merciful Heavens
Chunchkin
Lacklustre
Eupa
Casey Silvertongue
Victorie DeLacour
kissofdeath
Headmistress Kiara
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Lessons and Homework - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:06 pm

"Oh," Diana said thoughtfully. "I've been trying to get Professor Delaquar to teach me how to be an Animagus. That didn't go so well, to put it lightly. Since it's reliant on instinct, does that mean you can't help me?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:10 pm

Darien looked apologetic.
"It's...I'm not really sure. It's like somehow the wolf was always inside me...I just focus and change. I'm not sure how to do it the normal way. Sorry, I don't think I could help...and I wouldn't want you to become cursed like me. It's like having two parts of you, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, least of all you." He smiled slightly, raising his hands as he shrugged. "I'm just a freak."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:17 pm

"You're not a freak Darien." Diana said with earnest. "No, I'm being honest. You're brave, and smart and loyal and I really want to know how you got into Slytherin."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Darien smiled.
"Because I'm not that brave. I'm only brave some of the time, and only when people I care about are in trouble. I'm not a hero... I'm a wolf. Hence the Slytherin."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:39 pm

"A Slytherin and a Gryffindor," Diana mused. "Starcrossed lovers."

Diana moved closer to Darien so that their lips were only inches apart. "Well Wolf, what's your instinct telling you know?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:47 pm

He smiled. "Guess."

He moved forwards, and their lips met.
Back to top Go down
Chunchkin
Sixth year
Sixth year
Chunchkin

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:52 pm

April giggled. She loved spying on people. Especially lovebirds. Oh, the cheesiness! She pointed her wand and whispered, "Cohero Labia". Then, seeing the lovers squirm as their lips stuck together, she disappeared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:08 am

Professor DeLanquar was levitating a pile of books behind her and carrying another stack of papers in her arms. Having no free arm with which to knock at the door, Eglantine opened it with a wandless spell and entered the classroom. She was planning on setting the potions books on the desk and the papers beside them, but froze when she saw the two students lip-locked...literally.

Having been a teacher for over 20 years, Eglantine had seen her fair share of snogging students, but never a Gryffindor and a Slytherin's older brother. The books dropped behind her and the papers slid from her limp arms.

"Miss Casillas! Mr Vaight!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:02 am

((sorry, I am currently in hysteria...))

Darien swore, four times.
First because someone had hexed him and Diana.
Second because a Professor had just walked in.
Third because he hadn't heard anyone coming...
Fourth just because he could.
Raising his wand, he non-verbally broke the hex and cast a small silent charm after the caster. See how they liked it...
A less easily solved problem. A Professor.
"Um...Sorry?" That was pathetic and cringe-worthy. It would be more dramatic to cast obliviate... But then he'd probably get kicked out of Hogwarts too...
"My fault, entirely my fault...And um..." He peered around the door toc heck for Ana or some other person who woulld kill him, not noticing one of his ears beginning to grow fur. The corridor was deserted.
Good.
Unfortunantly, he still hadn't noticed his wolf ears...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:53 am

"I understand that it is "entirely" your fault!" Professor DeLanquar stated, eyes moving from Mr. Vaight's ears to the blushing Miss Casillas. "However it is not appropriate for a prefect to be found passionately kissing in the potion's laboratory. Now," she looked down at the books and papers she had dropped. "You will retrieve the dropped items and set them neatly on Professor Viper's desk."

An eyebrow raised at the fur growing on Mr. Vaight's ears, but she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:10 pm

((You'll pay for that Ravy))

Diana was as red as the Gryffindor colours which she wore.

"Y-yes, Professor," she stuttered flustered. "I'm terribly sorry."

She started picking up the dropped items, careful not to make eye contact with Darien.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Darien was puzzled by the raised eyebrow and glanced at himself in the reflection of a particularly shiny cauldron. Wolf ears.
He almost panicked. Was the entire teaching staff going to know by tomorrow?!
He bent down and scooped up as many papers as he could, replacing them on Viper's desk. He nails were growing.
Ana?! Help me!
Where are you? What are-
I'm changing, help me.
He sensed her grin.
My turn...Imperio!
He was commanded to return to normal, and did so instantly. Breathing deeply, he felt the spell being withdrawn.
Thanks.
Don't mention it...
He turned around, relieved and countinued to gather up the papers, hoping that the professor hadn't noticed anything.

Last edited by Eupa on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Diana noticed Darien's situation and decided to distract the Professor.

"This is rather embarassing Professor and I know it is rather.... wrong to ask a favour of you but we'd really appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Viper dashed into the room, furious. The Bloody Baron, merlin bless him, had come running to her informing her of two students snogging in her classroom. "What the hell is this?" she exclaimed

She turned to Eglantine in hopes that the older Professor would clarify what had been happening, glaring at the guilty students before all hell broke lose and she completely lost her temper, her eyes had already faded to the eerie grey of fury.

It was always an awful habit of Viper to lose control over her powers in the heat of anger and now was no exception. All objects around the room were levitated and desks were shaking out of control, but Viper had no care except for the matter at hand.

"I consider myself to be a lenient Professor. If you backtalk a Profesor, I try and defend you, because honestly, I agree with half your opinions of the Professor. If you go gallavanting at midnight, I really couldn't care less because I know what it was like! But this," she gestured around to the students. Is REDICULOUS! Honestly, what the hell is wron with you two? What's wrong with all the students in general? What is it about my rom that's such bloody turn-on?!?!?"

((Sorry peoples, I was at Disney for the last two days))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:31 am

Eglantine sighed. Kiara was right, Professor Viper's flair for drama was becoming legendary.
"Professor..." she warned. Not only were the people Viper was yelling at children, but they were also students. "I suggest you leave the room until you can control yourself." Turning back to the students, she sighed.

"You both are expected to show more discretion in the future. If caught again in a similar situation, I will have no choice other than to write your parents."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:35 am

Viper paused and breathed in deeply. "Professor, do you realize this is the third time this week an incident such as this one has occured? I think I have every right to feel this way. Now, I'm punishing my student. Shall you punish your's or may I have the pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:40 am

"I believe they have already been punished sufficiently...but I'm certain you would understand such matters better than I would." she set her cane against the floor with a soft tap.
"They have been humiliated in front of two professors and at least one student. Miss Casillas will have twenty points taken from Gryffindor in addition to the severe blow to her pride and self-esteem."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:44 am

Viper nodded, considering the advice of the older Professor. "Very well....Mr.Vaight shall have the same. However, both of them shall have detention with me." she turned to Eglantine. "Does that sound fair, Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:59 am

"Perfectly fair." Eglantine agreed. "Enjoy your detention." she quipped, turning to leave the room. It felt wonderful to come to an agreement with the Head of Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:04 am

Viper smirked to herself. "I never said what the detention would be..."

She turned to the two students with a smug look. "You two are so screwed!"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:43 am

((lol. Is that figuratively?))

Diana's utter embarassment at being caught by her two Professors was suddenly replaced with dread.

She gulped and glanced at Darien.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Darien noticed the objects levitating and sensed the magic in the air.
He fought to keep his mind clear as anger surfaced. What was her problem? Hadn't they been punished enough?! Why was the potions professor such a drama queen?!
And Diana looked at him with a dreading expression.
Don't Darien! She knows father-
Like I give a-
He felt his wolf self trying to force its way to the surface. His temper was rising, the magic in the air making it hard to concentrate.
"Chill Professor, we meant no offense- Will you stop going crazy for one second?"
Say please! Say please!
Darien rolled his eyes. "Please? Your magic is messing with my head-"
He glanced at Diana, trying to convey his second meaning to those words.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Diana's eyes grew at Darien's subtle hint. Though she knew Professor Viper would probably be able to defend herself against Darien's wolf form, she knew it really wouldn't be the best thing for either of them if that happened. They were already in so much trouble.

Diana held Darien's hand in an attempt to calm him down. She whispered, "Darien, please."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Darien squeezed her hand.
The buzz of magic echoed through his ears, irritating his mind.
He had to stay human.
He had to...

But would the wolf let him?
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:20 pm

"Darien," Diana repeated his name hoping it would get to him. "Please fight it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons and Homework
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next