Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Lessons and Homework - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Lessons and Homework - Page 4 Voting_barLessons and Homework - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Lessons and Homework - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Lessons and Homework - Page 4 Voting_barLessons and Homework - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Lessons and Homework

Go down 
+10
sub_rosa
Rachyy Cupcake
Merciful Heavens
Chunchkin
Lacklustre
Eupa
Casey Silvertongue
Victorie DeLacour
kissofdeath
Headmistress Kiara
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Lessons and Homework - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 pm

"Professor...Um..." Darien ran his free hand through his hair, pondering his next words.
And praying they wouldn't be his last.
"I have a...condition..."
Darien, where are you?!
Ana, it's ok, I'll meet you in the common room later, just got to sort something out.
Fine. But you owe me an explanation.

Darien returned his attention to his irate potions professor.
They were so dead.
So very, very dead.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Viper raised an eyebrow at the little love scene that had occured before her, not at all impressed.

"Touching, Mr.Vaight, Ms.Casillas. Ms.Casillas go to your common room. Now! I'll deal with you later." She commanded, conjuring a potion she handed it to Darien.

"Mr.Vaight this is an animagi restrictions potions. I am commanding you to take it. You will not be able to turn into a wolf for a month." before the teen could protest, she added. "Do it, or I will expel you right now, regardless of the fact that I am friends with your father. Is that understood" Viper asked, handing the teen a small indigo vial, her other hand grasping her wand tightly, daring the teenagers to question her.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:19 pm

No wolf...for a month?
Darien was surprised to find himself reluctant. He wouldn't have to deal with wolf ears, fur and losing control for a month, and he was hesitating?!
He took the vial the potion's professor held out and drunk it quickly.
It tasted awful.
He tried to transform and found he couldn't. Well, that was a relief.
"Um...Thanks Professor..."
He had to find out how to brew these...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Diana was in a bit of a pickle. She didn't want to disobey Professor Viper but she wasn't entirely happily with leaving Darien. She decided to leave though, just because staying would probably make the Professor's head explode.

Diana nodded at the Professor and said. "I'll see you later Darien."

She hoped that the Potion was his only punishment.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Casey waited by the door not entirely sure if Professor Viper still knew she was there. plus she wanted to talk to her about the mer-kings replicate heart so she could take it down to the lake.

Alone now it would seem since she certianly wouldn't let Darien come with her if he couldn't transform to protect him self.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:47 am

Viper nodded, pleased to see that Darien was obedient.

"Now go wait in your common room. We'll discuss this later." she comanded, opening the door for all of them to exit.

Turning to Casey, Viper added. "Ms.Silvertongue, was there something you wished to discuss with me?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:28 am

Casey nodded "Me and Darien were in the Headmistress's office and over heard you talking about the Mer-peoples heart. I am able to take the duplicate back, if you let me have it"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:03 am

Viper bit her lip. It would be highly beneficial for Viper if Casey went instead but...Kiara would kill her if she allowed a student to "clean up her own mistake" But then again, the mer-people would kill her anyway. Viper sighed. Who would she prefer to have kill her.

"I shall have to get back to you on that, Ms.Silvertongue. The Headmistress and I are still discussing our next step."
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:24 am

Casey nodded "Alright, I am willing to help though, the Mer-People won't or at least they shouldn't hurt me"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:31 am

Viper smiled. "The girl really was very sweet. Just like her mother. "Thank you, Ms.Silvertongue, that is very thoughtful of you. As son as I know what Kiara intends to do, I'll get in touch with you. It's unlikely that she'll allow a student such as yourself to assist, but as I said, it is all still undecided."
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:33 am

Casey nodded and smiled though she was disapointed that Professor Viper wouldn't let her. She was offering them a solution now, but if Professor Viper went with the headmistress's plan whatever it might be, she knew she would have no part in it.

"Alright Professor"
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:38 am

"Hello Professor, I am here for potions. I am a new student and would like to know about any assignments or homework we have."Rachyy said to her Professor. Addehkai slithered around Rachyy staring up at the Professor.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:00 am

Viper opened her mouth to snap at the girl for interrupting before realizing it was a Slytherin. She smiled gently and gestured to the riddle written on the board. (page 1) "To be in my class, you'll have to solve that riddle. Only then may I accept you."
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:02 am

"thank you professor" Rachyy said as she smiled. Addehkai looked up at the Professor and gave a loving look of approval.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:06 am

Viper smiled when she noticed the snake and petted its scalyness. "You're welcome." she said in parseltongue.
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:08 am

"You can talk to Addehkai too?!" Rachyy said in disbelief as she thought she was the only one who could.
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 am

Rachyy handed the Professor a parchment with the answer to the riddle on it and quietly waited to see if she was correct.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:10 am

Viper nodded, still keeping her eyes on the snake, lifting her robes ever so slightly at the back to reveal her snake charmer's tatoo.

She took the parchment and smiled. The girl had managed to solve it faster than anyone else Viper had seen. "Well done, Rachyy. Welcome to my potions class."
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:13 am

Addehkai looked up into Vipers eyes in approval. "he seems to like you very much Professor!" Rachyy exclaimed. She was happy to see the Professor didnt mind the large snake in her classroom.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:14 am

Viper smiled. "Do you bring him everywhere with you?"
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:18 am

"Yes Professor. Ever since the terrible accident with my parents he has been the only friend I had. Then I got to Hogwarts and met a friend." Rachyy explained.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:19 am

Viper froze. "Who?" she asked, praying it wasn't a Gryffindor. She still couldn't get over the fact that the Gryffindor and Darien were together. Hapily together. Expressing their feelings openly. In Viper's office... She thought with a small scowl.
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:21 am

"Her name is Ana. She is a Slytherin" Rachyy explained. "We knocked out a Gryffindor prefect accidentally while practicing Qudditch" Rachyy giggled.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:28 am

Viper smirked. "Do you know her name?" she asked, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice. "Please let it be Ms.Casillas!" she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:31 am

"I know her first name is Ana." Rachyy smiled as she spoke. Addehkai slithered up Rachyy's body and coiled lightly around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons and Homework   Lessons and Homework - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons and Homework
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next