Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) Vote_lcap1Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) Voting_barGuest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) Vote_lcap1Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) Voting_barGuest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) Empty
PostSubject: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:37 am

Ciaran stepped out of the flames into the nicely decorated guest room. Carrying Kiara over to the sofa, he set her down and quickly made her comfortable, transfiguring her nightwear into loose robes. "Tav!" he shouted, winking at Kiara.

A young boy with short red hair and freckles walked out of the bedroom, his face lighting up with pleasure when he saw his father and Kiara.
"Ara I'd like ya to be meeting me son Tavish. Tav this..." he was interrupted by his son.

"Wow! You're the headmistress of Hogwarts! Wicked! Are you going to give me a tour of Hogwarts? You don't have to if you're busy. Do you have Dumbledore's portrait in your office? How about Snape's? Is McGonagall's in there yet? Can I see some of the students? Would you like a cup of water? Are you planning on..." his father covered his mouth, laughing when his son beamed up at him.

"And so ya meet me lad, Ara." he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:06 am

Kiara laughed in amusement at Tav's excitement.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Tavish" she said with a nod of her head, she would have offered to shake his hand, however her arms protested to much.

"Yes I will give you a tour of Hogwarts in a few day hopefully, provided everything goes smoothly. All the portraits you named are there, though there are usually very quiet, Snape is a amusing one to talk to though. I can introduce you to some students when we go on that tour, and I am perfectly fine, I don't need any water at them moment. But thank you very much" she said with a smile going over all his questions he had asked.

"Oh and none of the Headmistress stuff, when we are alone or with your father you may call me Kiara if you like" she said with wink.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:41 am

Uncovering his son's mouth, Ciaran ruffled the boy's hair.

"Okay, that'll be great, Kiara." Tav smiled. "And you can call me Tav. Tavish is what my da calls me when I busted something. Can we go now or are you busy? Da says that people is charge are always busy." Instead of trailing on though, the boy went silent, his face lit as if by magical energy.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:04 am

Kiara looked down, as much as she hated to admit it she would not be able to handle a tour of the castle at the moment.

"The tour will have to wait a few days I am afraid, something unfortunate came up and I will be unable to do it today, but I will take ya on one soon I promise you that, Okay?" she said, a small smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:09 am

"Okay!" Tav exclaimed, looking up at his dad. "Can I use my broom now, Da?" Ciaran nodded.
"But ya be careful, lad." He called as the boy ran for the door. He nodded at he grabbed a broom and hurried out the door. "So, ya met him?" Ciaran raised both eyebrows. "That'll be the longest greeting he ever gave."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:29 am

Kiara smiled and laughed lightly, "He certainly has a lot of energy I haven't seen such enthusiasm in a while , but he is sweet I am glad I met him thank you." she said.

She raised her eye brow at his last statement

"What do you mean by longest meeting he ever gave? went by rather quick to me" she asked curously.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:40 am

Ciaran laughed heartily. "He usually just smiles and nods. Usually shy around people he doesn't know. Lass, ya made a wonderful impression."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:56 am

Kiara smiled brightly "That is good to hear, but being head of Hogwarts may have had something to do with it, he seemed rather excited about it." she added with a laugh.

"He has already found the Quidditch pitch I take it?" she asked in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:02 am

"Well...I may have gone on a wee bit bout ya, Ara. With the lad. And aye, he's found the pitch. Same as it was when I was a wee lad." He seated himself beside her.

"How do ya feel, lass?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:30 am

Kiara smiled and raised her eye brow "Oh? what did you tell him about me hmm?" she asked playfully.

As he sat beside her she instantly relaxed against him, how did she feel? if she were to answer honestly she was incredibly sore, and exhausted, but she was never completely honest with her health so she simply said.

"I am fine, just a little tired is all, but I am perfectly happy to stay here" she said as she look at him, and gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:35 am

"Only the fascinating things bout ya, lass." Ciaran whispered, wrapping his arms around her. "Just about everything then."

"Lovely to hear..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:55 am

Kiara sighed as odd sort of relief swam over when he wrapped it arms around her, "It is no fair you know I haven got anyone to brag about you, Sevastyan is awkward enough when I told him about you, being the worry wart he is about me. Eglantine and Horatio already know all the basic, they set us up after all... which I should really thank them for you know" she said quietly as she rested her head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:18 am

Ciaran chuckled, leaning back slightly so that Kiara was spooned against him. "Aye, I'll be sure to thank them too. And since ya have no one else to talk bout me to, let's talk bout something else. Those lungs of yours maybe?" he suggested, softly, kissing her forehead. "Only if ya want though, Ara."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:25 am

The question of her lungs snapped her in a more alert state, and she turned her head to face him.

"How did you find out about that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:14 am

"I may have shoved me uncle into a corner and forced the information out of him...or maybe a passing fairy told me..." Ciaran murmured softly. "Actually I looks up your old auror file..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:28 am

Kiara sighed "Fine... tell what you already know and I will fill in any gaps...." Then Kiara paled as a sudden realization of what he said hit her "My auror file? that would have my full name in it though"

"Um.. What else did you read in my old Auror file?" she asked a little cautously.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:08 am

Ciaran sighed, slightly unsure as to my she suddenly seemed so tense and unless his vision was failing him, she had paled as well.

"Ya saved a wee lass from a werewolf and got hurt. I only looked for that, lass. I swear on me father's name." He crossed his heart with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 am

Kiara sighed in relief, she wanted to be the one to tell him about her messed up family. Though she found it was close that he would swear on his fathers name, and she would hide hers.

"Yes in a few words that is what happened, the werewolf punctured my lungs with it claws. The healers were able repair most of the damaged with Sature's tears, exept for the small tears it made in my lungs. The DNA left behind prevents my lungs from healing fully during fullmoon. So for me fullmoons are rather uncomforatble, the closer it gets to fullmoon, the will harder it get to breath..."

Placing a small smiled on her face she said "But I always ride it out, don't worry"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:51 am

"I won't worry, Ara. If ya wont as well." he assured her, smoothing her hair from her eyes. "Ya can sleep if ya want, lass. I'll keep ya nice and safe."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:18 am

Kiara smiled, leaned up and kissed him lightly, before putting her head back on his shoulder. "Of that I have no doubt" she whispered as her eye lids grew heavey and she became slightly lightheaded, as the energy Eglantine had given her started to wane rapidly.

She faught the sleep was trying to take her "I don't think I..... have ever felt more safe... around anyone before, I trust you"

"You are so sweet...." she said held on to his hand and within moment fell fast asleep, and within that moment she decided she would tell him about her family, and ask him a few more questions as well, when she awoke of course.

Though she hoped he knew she would anything in her power to keep him and his son safe from any danger as well.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Ciaran kissed her temple, as he gathered her up into his arms."I'm glad ya feel safe, Ara. Wouldn't have be any other way." He travelled back to her personal chambers via the fireplace, hoping that they would not be "caught".
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:21 am

Kiara walked up to Ciaran's rooms for the time being hoping he was in. She wanted to thank him for the evening before, properly this time when she wasn't so tired she could hardly keep her eyes opened.

She also wanted to talk to him aswell, she had a feeling she was looking to much into it about her family secret. She sure he would under stand, everyone else at hogwarts had, surely he would. She didn't know what she would do it he didn't, bit she doubted it would come to that.

Also she was curious to a few things about him as well.

rising her hand to the door she knocked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:03 am

The door immediately swung open a very cheerful looking Tav holding it open.
"Hiya Kiara!" he chirped happily.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Kiara smiled "Hello Tav, Good afternoon, how are you? is your father here by any chance?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Tav shook his head, red hair bouncing. "No, he ain't. I think he went to see you...but oh I remember. He told me to keep it hushed... a surprise. Wanna drink?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next