Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 Voting_barGuest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 Voting_barGuest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Simling Kiara nodded " Sure why not? He will find me here eventually, and tea would be lovely Tav thank you. " she said cheerfully.

"A surprise huh? hmm I look forward to it"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Tav closed the door behind her. "You can sit on the couch." he stated, obviously enjoying her company. "I'll be back in a moment." and he ran into the other room.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Kiara chuckled as she made her way to the couch.

"Anything I can do to help?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 am

"NO!" Tav called, hurrying back with a cup of tea. "I hope you like Lady Grey..." he muttered. "Sugar? Cream? I think we have a box of oreos..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:29 am

Kiara smiled " no I am fine with just black tea Tav thank you"

"Though if you want oreos don't let me stop you" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:38 am

Tav nodded. "No, I ate not too long ago. Having a nice day?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:57 am

Kiara thought for a second it had been a hellish morning, "Well it has been busy day, I will say that much. How are you then? what do you here all by your self? if you don' t mind me asking"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:05 am

"Oh I play games, explore and work on school work..." Tav cheerfully replied, flopping down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:16 am

"Ah, I see so you father tells me you want to be an auror? after school?" Kiara asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:32 am

"No, I'm gonna be the youngest ever. As soon as I graduate from Hogwarts early, I'm gonna become a Captain of a team!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:11 am

Kiara blinked in surprised at his declaration, but only for a second as her smile widened. The would be quite a feet, some may say impossible to date the youngest auror captian was Harry Potter at the age of 25, she was next in the line at age of 26.

"I must say Tav that is mighty big goal to set" she said with a laugh.

"However nothing is impossible as I see things, if there is anything I can do to help achieve it just say so. Becoming a captain is alot of hard work normaly, to become one so young will take tremendous amounts of work" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:28 am

Tav nodded enthusiastically. "My dad is gonna help me and I'll do it. You'll see. Peter and Ed don't believe me, but I'll prove em wrong. So how old are ya?" he asked. "You seem a bit young to be the Headmistress. Like Dumbledore was in his hundreds and McGonagall was up there too."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Kiara laughed heartily at his question in her time at hogwarts no one had actually had the guts to ask her just how old she was.

"I just turned 30 thank you Tav" she said with amusemnt in her eyes.

"In fact, I am the youngest Headmistress Hogwarts has had in 400 years" she said with a wink. "So I more then anyone believe you can do it, if you part your heart into what you do something always comes up"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:29 pm

"Thirty? Cool, you're a bit younger than my dad. So why'd you want to be the Headmistress? Didn't ya used to be an auror? Wasn't that fun?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Kiara nodded "Yes it was fun Tav, but not without it's dangers and risks, I ran out of my luck on that I am afraid and got injuried......." she paused wondering if she should clearify.

"I wasn't able to phyiscaly do the job anymore...." said as she settled or a statment that seemed apropirate.

"As for, why hogwarts, well I didn't want a pointless desk job, I wanted to be useful and plus I love children" she said with a wink.

"So it worked out for everyone"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:56 pm

"That's good." Tav responded, looking slightly dissapointed with her answer about why she had stopped being an auror. He had been hoping for something like a self-defense murder and running from the law...or maybe even a spy put into Hogwarts to make sure a dangerous assassin didn't finish his job.

"Do you love my dad?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:04 pm

((lol all of the above actually, self defensive murder.. check running from the law..... check, and dangerous assaign? I have a feeling that one is a check to XD... this are getting interesting))

Kiara was for a minute shocked by the question, or was it just the bluntness of his question?

Then she smiled and nodded.

"Yes I do.... is that alright with you?" she asked curious. His opinion of his Fathers relationship with her was important to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Tav nodded. "Yeah it's fine. You're not at all like Molly."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:00 am

Kiara raised her eye brow "Who is Molly?" she asked atomically.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:18 am

Tav frowned. "She's the girl my dad dated a few years after my mom died. It didn't work. She was nasty and he finally figured it out. She got married to some other guy last year."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:33 am

Kiara nodded "Ah I see, I am glad I am not like her then" she said bothered by the meaning of the word "nasty"

"So Where around Hogwarts have you explored so far?" she asked, turning away from the unpleasant topic.

And slightly wondering where and what Ciaran was and what he was planning.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:43 am

"Oh everywhere my dad would let me go. The Quidditch Pitch, the halls, the Great Hall, and a bunch more places. I saw Uncle Horatio, he's a teacher here. Which is so cool! He taught me for a year, ya know. He is so much fun."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:58 am

Kiara smiled "Yes his class are fun from what I hear." she said with a chuckle.

"Though I am sure I can show you a few surprises on our tour later" she said with smile.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:13 am

"Our tour! Cool! I thought you forgot! Can we go now?" Tav basically ran for the door, slipping on his shoes as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:37 am

Kiara smiled she had meant later, but she couldn't bare to disappoint him after he was practically as the door waiting for her.

"Alright Lets go, I will talk with your Father later, and Tav I wouldn't forget, I promised a tour and a tour you shall get" She got up heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next