Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 Voting_barGuest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 Voting_barGuest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:40 am

Kiara swallowed and took a shuddered breath but held on to Ciaran's hand tightly.

"It I don't want to put you or Tav in danger.... It's my worst nightmare all over agian. Please, I couldn't bare it if... anything were to happen to either of you... because of me, I can't let happen again....., not again" she said as she tightend her grip on his hand.

Her vision was swiming infornt of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:49 am

"Hush, Ara." Ciaran soothed. "Nothing is gonna be happening. Not today and no tomorrow." He rubbed her back, anger boiling within him that his former boss had been able to frighten Kiara so badly.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:18 am

Kiara lent her head on Ciarans shoulder once again closing her eyes to stop the spinning room. "You can't promise that love.... it may not happen tomorrow, or next week. but...."

She stopped hold off a cough, now was not the time for that, she let her sentence hang and ended it.

"Tav said he was looking forward to going home, but.... would it be so terrible if you lived here? Hogwarts will be secured from any unwanted intruder soon. Ancient magic, he wouldn't be able to get in. It would at least give me that peice of mind that you are safe here" she whispered moveing her head to look up at him, she eyes finally focusing on his.

If he insisted on never leaving her side even in the face a crazy hunter wanting to kill them, then he could at least give peice of mind they they would be safe here.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:58 am

"Ara. What about me job? I'm an auror. Sworn to protect the wizards and witches on this world. I can't stay here, locked up forever." He sighed, worried that she seemed to be in pain. "Tav can stay here with ya, lass. But I'll still have to come and go. I'll always be coming back, though Ara. Always."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:39 am

Kiara sighed "I know that, just when you aren't on the job, I mean" she said a faint smile appearing on her lips.

"I am sorry, I have been telling everyone all day that they are targets of a assasine... protection has been the only thing on my mind today..... and well now that I have a family again I.." she paused running her hand over his cheek and into his hair.

"I really don't want to lose it..." she finished.

Then having enough of talking about insane murderes she went to drop the subject he now knew about and the dangers, and the action being done to stop it.

"Now what is this I here form Tav that you don't like cats?" she asked with a light smile on her face. Oh how she wished she could transform in to her panther form right about then, just to see the look on his face.

"And I would be careful how I answer if I were you" she said in a joking matter trying to push the deadly seriousness of the last topic away.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Ciaran chuckled. "Cats...and me don't get on, love. I've got nothing against them, but I'm allergic to em." he smiled. "Ya have one don't ya?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Kiara nodded slightly from her position at his shoulder.

"Yes I have one, a right little trouble maker she is... but she is a life saver at night time" she said with a small smile, thinking of all the nights already she had been woken up from nightmares for the little cat.

"I am sorry your alergic to them, but I would say you and I get along just fine...." she said with a laugh. Still wishing she could transform.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:39 pm

Ciaran looked puzzled for a moment until comprehension dawned on him. "Ya are a animagus?" he half asked half exclaimed. "A cat?" a hearty laugh escaped him and he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Kiara nodded again, "Yes, a black panther actually... I am sorry I can't transform to show you though...... I don't trust her" she with them meaning of her being her animal form.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:27 pm

"Aye, I see, lass. No worry." he smiled, leaning back against the couch. "I'm not an animagus, I tried for a wee time, but me form was ta be a turtle...and I lost me desire."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Kiara couldn't help but laugh at what he said, "A turtle? I would have never guessed."

She said as she held his and and kissed his cheek.

Seeing as how he was allergic to cats she wasn't about to ask him to let a cat in to his place of residence. However she thought of a different Idea to solve Tavs lack of something to do during the day.

"I would like to show Tav the Room of Requierment if any thing he will not be bored while we are busy. And doesn't have to stay cooped up in here all the time.. She suggested trying to remain cheerful but it didn't reach her eyes, as the light headedness suddenly returned with a vengance.

Blinking her eyes on Ciarans shoulder again she tried to blink it away.

If she had been thinking clearly it would be obvious to her why she felt this way, she had not ate or drank anything all day. Perhaps becase the mere though of food made her feel sick. Especailly since the unicorn....
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:34 am

"Aye, I was rather saddened." he murmured, his eyes twinkling with mirth. "And he'd be liking that."

His hands started to rub her shoulders. "Ya tense and stressed, aye. Want me ta get ya some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:35 am

Kiara crinched at the mention of tea or more likely her stomach crinched, but she looked up at Ciaran anyway.

"I suppose I should have something hmm?" she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:50 am

"It'd help ya nerves." he replied. "How bout hot water instead of tea, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Kiara smiled, that sounded not so bad. It was as if he read her like a book, perhaps that was why they fit so well together.

"That would be perfect.... thank you, you read my mind, I think my stomach can handle that" she breathed out.
"It has been an... unbelieveably long day and food and drink haven't looked all very good to me....."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:51 am

Ciaran nodded, rising from the couch to retrieve the desired beverage. "I spoke with Professor DeLanquar this morning. As I was leaving for the ministry. She was mentioning something about me being fortunate. And I agreed. Ya are a lucky woman for me ta be having." He beamed at her over his shoulder.
"But I think she had other things in mind when she said that. I've never been frightened of a woman before, Ara. But she made me swallow and be backing up." There was an amused note in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:13 am

Kiara blinked in confusion, there were time she would never understand Eglantine, she loved her dearly, but she was as easy to understand as a old long forgotten language.

"Ah well, Eglantine has a rather protective and..... if one is not careful, dangerous side to her" she looked up as she sighed. So she hadn't been the only one to notice Eglantines slightly icy aditude towards Ciaran.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:43 am

The Scot nodded. "Me heart now know that, lass." he chuckled. "Had the window behind been open, I may have learned ta fly." he joked, although he truthfully wondered if it held more than a jest.

"Horatio is both a fortunate and brave man to have known her for so long." he chuckled again, setting Kiara's hot water on the table in front of the couch. "Careful, its hot."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:29 am

Kiara raised her eye brow at his remark learning to fly, it was then she resolved to talk to Eglantine later when she could. Find out what was bothering Eglantine with Ciaran, perhaps he was a little nervous about her abopted Mothers temper.

"I will talk to her tomorrow, see what is bothering her" she said.

At his warning to the hot water she couldn't help but laugh as she wrapped her pale hands around it.

"It is perfect love, not to worry, heat doesn't bother me" she said quietly as she took a sip of the water.

She sighed as the water soothed her dry throat.

"Thank you" she said moving the cup in her hands attempting to warm them more.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 am

"No need, love." he whispered, sitting beside her. "I don't want her ta be thinking I'm scared of her." he chuckled at his forgetfulness. "Ah, yes. Dumb of me, aye."

He leaned back against the couch. "Ministry is quiet...nothing said about any purgers. Must be an inside thing, Ara." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:23 am

"Hmmm, but I am curious as to why she is so suspious of you.... wouldn't want her transfiguring you into an, apple or anything" she said it in a joking manner, but there was some element in truth to it.

"Now, what did you mean Horatio is fortunate to have known her so long? they haven't know eachother that long least until Horatio came to work here" she asked.

She leaned up beside him, her tea cup still in hand.

"Yes I assumed as much, anyone who knows any thing about Purgers, is likely not to say anything about them. It is hidden in the ministry, unseen as they do what they want." she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:36 am

Ciaran chuckled. "What, did she transfigure your last suitor into an apple? Rather interesting." he mused, although he also remembered that the woman in question was a transfigurations professor...

His brow wrinkled in confusion at Kiara's question. "Aye. Me uncle has known she for quite a few years now. They were writing each other if I'm correct. Horatio always spoke highly of her intellectual skills. But nothing romantic until now, I believe."

He nodded at her statement about the purgers. "Mores the reason to be guarded then, love." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:04 am

Kiara gave a small smile, she wouldn't lie to him and he would find out eventually.

"Yes she did... he rather deserved it though, I didn't stop her" she said before shaking her head. Pushing away the dark memory.

She blinked in surprise when Ciaran mentioned how long Horatio and Eglantine had known eachother.

"But Horatio didn't know her at all when he came to Hogwarts, didn't even know her name... " she said in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 am

Ciaran immeadiatly thanked his lucky stars that he had had the good sense to step away from that window and not turn his back to the professor...apparently she did have a history when it came to protecting Kiara.

He was as confused as Kiara, when she said they hadn't known each other. "Well, um it could have been a different Eglantine, I suppose, aye. He never did mention a last name..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Kiara saw the look in his eye when she mentioned turning into an apple and chuckled.

"Don't worry love, I don't think you could ever do anything as bad to warent being applefied." she said with small smile. No she could not picture Ciaran ever rasing his hand to her, nor his wand.

She blinked "Hmm, no last name hmm... and Eglantine isn't a common name" she paused for a moment thinking.

"This is only a guess, or more like a thoery, but Eglantine could have been his informant" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next