Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 Voting_barGuest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 Voting_barGuest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Kiara ended the note and looked at Tav and Ciaran.

"Well? what did you think? I haven't sang that song in a while.... in..." she passed thinking back to the last time she sang it.

" Wow... 7 years ago.." she said remembering she sang it, it had been Serena's first and only Christmas.

She smiled happy she had a family to sing it to now.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:04 am

Tav smiled. "I liked it, Mum." he nodded. "Why haven't you sang it in so long?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:33 am

Kiara smiled expecting the question, "Because Tav, it has been that long since I have has someone to sing it to" she said.

"I am glad I haven't lost touch" she said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:37 am

Tav's smile grew. "Well I'm glad you sung it. You sound nice."

Ciaran chuckled as he clapped.
"It was lovely, lass. Beautiful voice ya have. Me own is not so good." Tav cringed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Kiara chuckled, "I was taught how, over many years in school, not like i could do this over night" she said vanishing the violin.

"Did I ever tell you I attended muggle boarding school, up until I went to Hogwarts? Then is attended summer school during my vacation" she supplied.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:05 am

Tav and Ciaran both looked thrilled.
"That's wonderful, lass. Muggle school is where I went afore hogwarts and Tav is going there now. I took a singing class...but Speech was me favourite class."

Tav wrinkled his nose. "I don't like Muggle school." he whined. "And I don't wanna talk about it on Christmas!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:30 am

Kiara chuckled at Tav, "I don't blame you there Tav, I was in school form more years then I would have liked.. " she paused for a moment.

"I graduated muggle high school when I was 19...I started Auror training the next day" she said with a smile, she had been so happy to finish school.

Winking at Tav she said " I won't say anything more about school Tav... for today anyway" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:46 am

Tav beamed at his soon to be step mum. "Great!" he exclaimed hurrying back to play with his presents. Ciaran chuckled and leaned back on the couch.
"He's young...someday he'll be glad for school."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:11 am

Kiara nodded as she leaned back next to Ciaran, "I know, can't find many 8 year olds who do like school" she said with a soft laugh.

"I know I didn't.... I was such a brat to teachers. I feel sorry for them" she said sheepishly.

Holding Ciaran's hand she smiled, "but anyways enough about school.. Have you had a happy christmas Love?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 am

Ciaran nodded. "Yes, Ara. Best I've had in a long line time ta be honest. What about you?" he asked, sincerely looking into those mesmerizing eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 am

Kiara nodded, "Thats good, this is the happiest Christmas I have had yet love" she said as she kissed him.

"You and Tav have made all the difference" she whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:32 am

Beaming to hear her say that, Ciaran returned the kiss, pulling her gently against him. Tav made a face but kept his back turned to them. So much for the "no kissing" promise...he thought, rolling his eyes. Apparently children played, dogs drooled and adults snogged...

Just then there was a knock on the door and Horatio, Eglantine and Edwin all entered. Horatio looked very alert and pleased even more so than usual and Eglantine was doing her best not to blush every time she looked at him... Edwin was so sugar high he was nearly bouncing and therefore bounced his way into Kiara's lap.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:45 am

Kiara laughed when Edwin bounded into her lap. "Why marry christmas Edwin.. having a happy christmas?" she asked the little boy.

"Happy christmas Horatio, Eglantine" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:51 am

Tav beamed up thrilled at his many times great uncle and Professor Delanquar, even happy to see the way-to-happy Edwin.

"Merry Christmas one and all!" Horatio cheered, pulling off his cloak to reveal his Santa outfit and beaming merrily. Eglantine chuckled softly as he hoo-hooed.
"Like what Eglantine got for me?" he asked, beaming.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:04 am

Kiara giggled, and nodded to Horatio, "Yes Horatio it suits you very well', it is wonderful she said with a happy laughter in her voice.

"Good christmas I take it? " she asked with wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:12 am

Horatio nodded, winking at Eglantine who looked away from him.
"Best ever." he murmured, seating himself. "And we came to pick up Tavish!" he announced. Ciaran beamed and Tav sighed, gathering up his toys.
"Now you two enjoy yourselves." Eglantine murmured, kissing Kiara's forehead and giving Ciaran a raised eyebrow. "And behave yourself." she admonished. Ciaran nodded, looking like a scared first year as Eglantine picked Edwin up from Kiara's lap.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:52 am

Kiara raised her eye brow at everyone, they were here to take Tav? then she caught the look and comment Eglantine gave Ciaran and it dawned on her, Ciaran had planned another surprise.

She chuckled at Ciarans face to was Eglantine said , her poor fiance. Perhaps this was what it was like to be under the protective watch of parents, while in the company of the love of her life.

"I will see you all later then." She siad.

Then she turned to Ciaran, "Alright Love what do you have planned this time?" she asked draping her arm over his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:51 am

Horatio and Eglantine left the room with Edwin and Tav in tow, before Ciaran beamed at Kiara.
"A romantic outing for Christmas. Thought ya'd enjoy it." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:45 am

Kiara smiled or more so beemed at Ciaran.

"Aww you are so sweet, Love!" she said wrapping her arms around him.

"An outing? where are we going" she asked out of curiousitywhile giving him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Ciaran chuckled, rising from the couch with Kiara in his arms, his kissed her mouth soundly.
"A muggle play...dinner and a walk through a garden..." he murmured. "Shakespeare?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Kiara smiled with a bit of ecitment in her eyes, at the mention of a Shakespeare Play "Oh? which one? be the first time I would see one before" she said hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Ciaran noted the excitement in his fiancé's eyes and his smile, if it was possible, grew. "The Tempest." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Kiara beamed and hugged Ciaran agian, "Hmm I love that one! lovely choice love" she said as she nodded approval.

Since they no longer had a certian 8 year old cringing everytime they kissed, Kiara took full advantage of it and kissed him lovingly.

"I love you" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Kissing her back, thrilled he had made the right decision after hours of sweating, Ciaran twirled her around.
"I love you too, Ara." he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Kiara laughed, it amazed her how well he knew her, then again he did have help with the 2 people she considered parents living in the same castle.

"You love amaze me with how well you know me, of all the plays you manage to pick my favorite." she said with a smile hugging him.

At the sametime it made her feel bad, she loved Ciaran for sure, it was just she knew such vauge amount of knowlegde about him. Ah well one thing she knew now was he liked romantic settings.

"It sounds like a wonderful evening Dear" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)   Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest Chambers (currently occupied by Ciaran McConn and his son)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next