Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Defense Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Defense Office - Page 12 Vote_lcap1Defense Office - Page 12 Voting_barDefense Office - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Defense Office - Page 12 Vote_lcap1Defense Office - Page 12 Voting_barDefense Office - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Defense Office

Go down 
+2
Eupa
Headmistress Kiara
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Defense Office - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:41 am

Sevastyan entered his office, curious what potion Amaranth would be having the Gryffindor/Slytherin third years make today. It was definitely without question that he would have to swing by the dungeons after classes. His own lessons weren't to begin for a while yet, but Sevastyan preferred to be in his office in case a matter needed to be addressed with him.

Speaking of being addressed, it was at that moment that Sevastyan noticed the letter hovering above his desk. Curious, he reached out to take it and noticed that there was a familiar magic surrounding it: a magic intended to make it readable only to the intended recipient.

Sevastyan vaguely noted that he was certainly intrigued and opened the envelope...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:11 am

Kiara's voice came out of the letter, being heard be Sevastyan's ears only

"Sevastyan,

Both Eglantine and Horatio are in for helping with Vipers Birthday party. We have decided it will be a staff party only... to many chances of inviting the wrong person... if you know what I mean. I think Eglantine will help me orgainize it and Horatio will help with decorations... and general disorganisation"

A laugh could be heard for moment before Kiara continued.

"Oh and I will be asking Ethan if he want to help to he is friends with Viper afterall... Anyway how goes the jewelary shopping for her any luck?

talk to you later
your friend
Kiara

PS

"Excuse the privacy charms didn't want Viper possibly read it by mistake.... not that I think she would read your mail or any thing she maybe with your something.. didn't want her reading over your shoulder"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:36 am

He recognized the voice immediately, and listened patiently to the contents of the letter. So the party crew had doubled from two to four: Sevastyan couldn't have been happier to hear this! Because he wasn't really sure on Viper's friends before Hogwarts, and because of the Triwizard delegates already present, Sevastyan agreed with their decision to make it a staff-only party.

A laugh escaped him at the same time he heard Kiara's laugh in regards to Professor Horatio McKevin. He could just imagine the energetic, elderly wizard doing precisely what was claimed.

Sevastyan almost groaned at the mention of Ethan. One energetic wizard was okay... but two? Ethan was like a human Chihuahua hyped up on coffee...

You should at least give him a chance, you know... surely if Amaranth can tolerate him then so can you... His mind had a point there...

Jewelry shopping... ah yes, he remembered: he had a small box in one of his desk drawers, craftily hidden by magic and not-so-magical means. In it was a pair of earrings he was fairly certain Amaranth would like. When he'd spotted them it just seemed to scream her general motif. Price was hardly an issue...

Sevastyan was about ready to verbally brush off the apology when he remembered he was the only one in the office. Privacy charms were a staple at the Kaminski household, so he was used to it.

Smiling even wider than he had earlier, the Russian immediately drafted a reply...
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:53 am

Viper walked down the halls with a small smile/smirk on her face. In her hand she held a small envelope in her hand. True, it looked like nothing much on the outside: nothing more than a letter, possibly even a bill, but Viper knew the contents would surely a smile on the most important man in her life's face.

Struggling to contain her glee, Viper knocked on the door, waiting to be permitted entrance.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:07 am

Sevastyan sat at his desk, once again working on the huge rubik's cube he'd been messing with since he arrived at Hogwarts. Between classes, the commotion of certain events, and his relationship with Amaranth Viper, he really hadn't had much time or interest in the puzzle.

A knock at the door got his attention immediately. Setting down the puzzle, Sevastyan spelled open the door. Upon seeing his love on the other side of the door, the wizard stood up and immediately made his way over to her. "Привет, love," he greeted her in a soft, loving voice. The word in Russian was an informal greeting. Sevastyan leaned forward and placed an innocent-enough kiss on Amaranth Viper's cheek.

"Please, do come in! You need no special invitation from me!" A sweeping gesture he often used to indicate that his space was his guest's space followed the statement. However, it wasn't nearly as stiff-armed as it would have been on a professional level. His relationship with Amaranth had blossomed into something far closer than 'professional'.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:24 am

Viper's smile grew upon hearing and feeling the affectionate greeting. "I missed you..." she whispered softly before kissing him gently.

Remembering the reason for her visit, aside from merely wanting to see Sevastyan, Viper broke off the kiss to smirk, waving the envelope in her hand in front of Sevastyan. "I know something you don't know." she teased in a playful, sing-song tone.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:36 am

"And I missed you," he replied quickly before her lips met his. Once Amaranth was inside, he closed the door behind her.

Gray eyes fixed onto the envelope, watching intently as Viper waved it in front of him. A smile curled his lips upward. "And vot might that be?" he asked, attempting to snag the envelope from her fingers out of play.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:39 am

She giggled softly at his play attempt to get the envelope, holding it closer to her. "But if I told you, then it wouldn't be something I know that you don't know." she explained with an attempt at seriousness before dissolving into laughter once more. "Where's the fun in that?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:43 am

Horatio opened the door, forgetting to knock due to his excitement. "Sevastyan! Would you and Viper like to...ah there you are my dear! Camping! Kiara and Ciaran are going. Be packed and ready in front of the castle in an hour okay! See ya soon!" the older wizard smiled broadly and closed the door, humming as he skipped away.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:07 am

"Perhaps if I vere to... persuade you, you'd tell me?" Sevastyan suggested, quirking a brow. He was mere inches from kissing her when the door opened. The wizard started and turned his attention to the newcomer.

Though Sevastyan was rather fluent in English, he blinked with mild confusion as Horatio had delivered his message and left. "Camping? I did not think it vos common in this part of Europe to go camping in vinter...?" Sevastyan asked, completely forgetting about the envelope for the time being.

"Sounds like fun... vot do you think?" he asked the woman beside him, taking notice of the envelope. Sevastyan decided to inquire more about that in the very near future. Like in the 'a few minutes from now' near future...
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:22 pm

"It's a possibility." Viper replied suggestively. "Would you care to test out that theory?" she inquired as she leaned closer. That is, until the door barged open, revealing a very excited Horatio McKevin.

An eyebrow raised at the rapid message, wondering if maybe the wizard had consumed the wrong goblet during mealtime... Or if the air filters of the dungeons needed changing...

Camping? In the winter? He had to be joking!

"Not sure... I've never been camping before and don't quite know what you do besides sleep outside." she replied in a semi-amused tone, returning her gaze back to Sevastyan.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:27 am

"I have been camping many times, both vith vizarding and muggle eqvipment. It is fun... spring and summer are better for those unaccustomed to camping in the snow, though. Perhaps vhile the students are on holiday ve should have our own - private - camping trip?" he said, the suggestion at the very end murmured flirtatiously.

"Do you vant to go camping vith them?" Sevastyan asked and gestured toward the door Horatio McKevin had come through less than a minute ago. Despite the talk of camping, his eyes did flicker to the envelope she held more than once.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:45 am

Both eyebrows raiised at the flirtatious murmur as Viper giggled softly in response. "Hmm, but what would we do all by ourselves in the middle of the forest?" she asked in a mock-innocent tone.

"Um, not particularly..." Viper replied honestly. However, once she recalled how excited Sevastyan had seemed about the idea, she smiled brightly, kissing Sevastyan lightly. "But if you really want to go camping with them, I suppose a day in the woods wouldn't be too bad." She pressed her forehead against his affectionately.

She giggled as she noticed Sevastyan's bright grey eyes flicker to the envelope a few times. "Do you really want to know what's in the envelope?" she asked teasingly, lightly fanning him with said envelope.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:48 am

"Vy... admire the stunning beauty mother nature offers us, of course..." Sevastyan replied, though the arm wrapping around her waist and a very quick glance downward spoke of a different idea. An idea that was partially alluded to in his response: an innocence carefully veiling what lay beneath. "Of course, I think I vould be too busy admiring the beauty that's right in front of my eyes now... then that of the forest..." he added in a whisper.

Sevastyan couldn't help the good-natured snicker that surfaced at her honest reply. He met her half-way in the kiss the moment she had moved forward to do so. "I vould like to go camping, but I vould understand if you didn't..." the Russian paused a moment to review what it was she had said. She didn't think a day in the woods would be too bad... Amaranth would go, too, then? Sevastyan leaned into the touch of her forehead upon his... it was kind of like a heads-only embrace even though they were much closer together then that. "Thank you. I promise if you do not like camping, I vill make it up to you somehow," he whispered, affectionately brushing his lips over hers without disturbing their pose.

The Russian glanced to the envelope, blinking as cool air being fanned at him jostled a few stray hairs into and out of his face. "I am very curious..." Sevastyan admitted in response to her teasing tone, the grin able to be heard just as well as seen. With his left hand, Sevastyan once again tried to playfully snatch it from Amaranth's clutches. His right hand was still at her waist.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:05 am

Viper's eyes sparkled with merriment at the rather suggestive reply and the downward glance, blushing very lightly. "Well that's one journey I wouldn't mind being a tourist on." she replied, her blush deepening slightly at the compliment. "I should hope so. It would be quite a blow to one's self-esteem to discover a tree is more alluring than themselves." she joked with a laugh.

She returned the affectionate gesture, murmuring in between kisses. "By what means?" she asked quite curious and intrigued at the thought.

The Head of Slytherin smirked at Sevastyan's eagerness, deciding that it was time to fold and reveal what she knew that he didn't. Not because she was tired of teasing him. Oh no, quite the opposite in fact. Viper was just about ready to burst with excitement. "Very well," she sighed in a mock-exasperated tone. "You can know what I know that you don't know ..." she said with a smile as she handed the envelope to Sevastyan.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:22 pm

Sevastyan grinned in response to Viper's blushes. It was cute when she blushed, or at least he thought so. At her joke he laughed, too. "The trees vould not be able to hold a candle to the radiant sight already before me..." he complimented in a hushed voice. However, behind the flattery was a seriousness that proved he meant what he said with all his heart.

"I'll let you decide on that vone... Camping is my choice; votever you decide vill be your choice," he replied, enchanted by his love for the emerald-eyed woman.

The Russian wizard chuckled at her mock exasperation. "Vonderful!" he exclaimed before closing his fingers onto the envelope. Sevastyan leaned forward to 'steal' a kiss before turning precisely half of his attention to the envelope as he opened it...
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:40 pm

A random mental image of a tree holding a candle and the disastrous results that would likely follow. "Well, a burning forest would certainly be a fit representation of emotions felt and experienced constantly, but especially at the given time we are all alone in a forest admiring Mother Nature, as you put it." she replied with a same hint of suggestion as he did, pressing her lips against his gently.

She grinned evilly at his reply, nodding. "I'll keep that in mind..." Oh the possibilities!

She returned the 'stolen' kiss, practically bouncing with excitement as he opened the envelope revealing... 2 front spots to a sold out Alice Cooper concert in New York City occuring the day after Sevastyan's birthday.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:51 am

Sevastyan only had time to grin at her before their lips met. He was certain Viper knew that it was a figure of speech, so he wasn't going to point that out. The Russian liked his love's description better... "It vould be rather apt... vouldn't it?" he remarked after the kiss, a distinct spark in his eyes. Sevastyan returned the kiss, unable to resist the whirl of emotions that were very akin to a burning forest or the softness of her lips.

A comical thought along the lines of 'Oh Merlin, vot in the hell did I just agree to?' ran through his mind at her grin. But it was only thought in play. Truth be told, Sevastyan would walk through the scorching flames of Hell and back in nothing but his skin for her.

He noticed her excitement, and couldn't help but smile. Returning his gaze to the envelope and seeing a bit of paper within, Sevastyan pulled it out for further perusal. From the back, the Russian would almost swear they were tickets......

And tickets they were! Gray orbs widened with surprise as he realized what, where, and position in the audience the tickets were for. And the 'when' certainly caught his attention! The day immediately after his birthday...

"Amaranth..." Sevastyan breathed and with careful attention placed the tickets on his desk to face her fully. The spark in his eyes previously seemed magnified tenfold. He was elated, to put it simply, for there weren't enough words to describe what all the wizard was feeling. "...just in case you veren't already avare..." he continued just as quietly and lovingly caressed her cheek with the backs of his fingers.

He paused dramatically as he leaned closer to her, their noses just centimeters from touching...

"...This Maniac's In Love Vith You," he finished in a whisper, reciting the title of one of the artist's songs - one of Viper's top favorites if he recalled correctly. Sevastyan flashed a feral grin before catching Amaranth's lips in his with a passionate kiss.

((I was so listening to that song while typing this - I kid you not! xD))
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:19 pm

((lol, I listened to it right when I read the post))

"Indeed..." Viper managed to breath out before Sevastyan returned again and she experienced the emotions she had just described, all the way to her toes.

She grinned at the added spark in his eyes, delighted by Sevastyan's obvious happiness and approval for her gift. She felt a tingle run through her as she heard her name escape his lips. While she had never been overly fond of her given name, she loved hearing him say her name as each and everytime it cadenced towards her, it was sprinkled with affection and love.

Green eyes fluttered for a moment as Viper felt Sevastyan's hands make contact. Her breath caught in her throat at his whisper, only to be stolen away mere seconds later by his passionate kiss. She returned the kiss wholeheartedly, breaking away only to catch her breath as she rested her forehead against his. "Hope the asylum has room for one more. Or is at least lenient on room-mates..." she winked as she pressed her lips against his once more.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:09 am

Sevastyan chuckled at her reply even as their lips met again. "If they don't, I'll gladly share my room vith you anyway," he replied once they broke apart again, continuing the joke and winked at her in return. The arm around her waist tightened its grip slightly, careful not to cause pain even though Viper couldn't feel it due to her condition.

"Thank you... for this vonderful surprise," he added, embracing Amaranth and placing a kiss upon the first bit of bare neck he could reach.

"I suppose if ve're going to go camping vith them... ve'll have to go pack," Sevastyan sighed. Coming up with a smart-aleck remark beyond the PG rating, he whispered it in Viper's ear instead. "If only it vere just us going..." he murmured playfully, his left hand having already found its way into Viper's long black hair. Despite his previous statement of needing to get a move on, the Russian wizard was obviously in no hurry to withdraw from her touch. If need be they could hastily pack with a single spell...
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:08 am

Viper giggled in response, relishing in Sevasyan's tightened embrace and the feel of his arms around her. "That's lovely to know," she replied, as she stored this bit of information away for future reference.

"You're welcome," Viper whispered in return, shivering lightly from the contact upon her neck.

She grinned evilly at the playful murmur. "The woods is a very expansive and... secluded..." she suggested as she ran her fingers along his neck gently. "I'm sure we'd be able to escape, if only for a moment..." she breathed out as she kissed him once more.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:21 pm

((Hmm... Snog Spot #3? ^_^ lol...))

Though he was already far from cold, Sevastyan felt a distinct warmth upon his skin as Amaranth's fingers trailed along his neck. His heartbeat quickened at the touch and her words. The wizard had only managed about a half a nod before their lips were locked once again.

He weighed his options for about three seconds before deepening the kiss. Packing couldn't take a full hour with magic, could it? And if they were just a few minutes late... it wasn't like they were going to receive detention for it. Surely a slight tardiness can be excused in the name of love!

The hand entangled in her hair firmly pressed itself against her back as it traveled down to her hips and paused just as Sevastyan broke the kiss so they could come up for air. "Then let us hope they vill be... eqvally preoccupied vhile ve sneak avay from the camp," he whispered the suggestion, chest visibly rising and falling and voice thick with emotion. Whether or not they actually did such a thing was beyond him at this point in time. All that really mattered in this moment was that the suggestion and passion were present between the two. If he were to be logical about this conversation, it would likely be far too cold to be doing anything of that nature out in the elements without some form of shelter.

Whoever said love was logical?
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:48 am

((Different Timeline))

Drakon slid down the halls, searching for Sevastyan. He took care to stay in the shadowed corners to avoid any run-ins with students. After all, panicking students tended to cause traffic for the snake. And pipes were definately out of the question considering what had happened last time! Despite his fondness for his Mistress, he had yet to forgive her completely for that.

As quietly as possible, Drakon slithered into the Defense Office on top of Sevastyan's desk, waiting for the wizard to take notice of him and pet him to reveal the letter Viper had written.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:58 am

((Lol - poor Drakon... traumatized by plumbing. ^_^))

Sevastyan sat at his desk, eyes closed, concentrating on banishing the headache that had started to form during his most recent class. He had left the door open, to let anyone that approached know he was in and not busy. Amaranth was likely in a class or something, as the day wasn't over yet. He wanted to be over this pounding, throbby pain before going to the dungeons. Sevastyan didn't want anything to interfere with his private time with his love.

As he sat there, the Russian wizard had the feeling he was being watched. Sure, it was drilled into him at a young age that someone was always watching him... but this was different. This was more then just a feeling... someone or something had its eyes on him - he could feel it. It wasn't a sensation one could explain.

Opening one gray eye, Sevastyan slowly became alert upon seeing the serpent on his desk. Yes, he knew 'who' it was and to whom the snake belonged. Sevastyan had met this snake once before. "Hello Drakon. Your mistress sent you, I take it?" he asked in a soft, soothing tone of voice. He didn't want to alarm the snake by speaking too harshly, or moving too quickly. Sevastyan learned to respect the venomous critters of the world, and had learned the lesson well.

Reaching into a drawer - slowly, so Drakon could watch his every move - Sevastyan retrieved a packet of cockroach cluster and opened it, peeling the wrapper far enough back so that he could hang on to it and at the same time not be in danger of the sharp fangs. With his other hand, Sevastyan reached out tentatively but without fear for Drakon to smell him before attempting to stroke the serpent's scales.

"If you let me, you can have this..." he murmured and held out the treat at a decent distance, not sure if the snake understood.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:49 am

Drakon's eyes brightened at the prospect of a treat given to him. And not just any treat, mind you. A cockroach cluster! These sweet kisses of heaven were his favorite treat, right below human flesh, which unfortunetly seemed to be a short supply off these days for the serpent.

Greedily, he more or less attacked the offered treat, brushing his scales against the wizard's hands as he did so, conjuring a raven bit of parchment with glowing emerald writing . In midst of devouring the treat, Drakon remembered the purpose of his visit and took a moment to part with his treat, nudging the letter towards Sevastyan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defense Office
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next