Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Defense Office - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Defense Office - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Defense Office - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Defense Office - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Defense Office - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Defense Office - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Defense Office - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Defense Office - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Defense Office - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Defense Office - Page 13 Vote_lcap1Defense Office - Page 13 Voting_barDefense Office - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Defense Office - Page 13 Vote_lcap1Defense Office - Page 13 Voting_barDefense Office - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Defense Office

Go down 
+2
Eupa
Headmistress Kiara
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Defense Office - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:22 am

Sevastyan chortled at the snake's antics and fondness of the treat, taking peripheral notice of the black parchment with its glowing green penmanship. While Drakon's attention was diverted from the cockroach cluster to nudge the letter towards him, Sevastyan opened the wrapper the rest of the way and laid it out next to Drakon on his desk.

"Thank you, my friend," Sevastyan said warmly, brushing his fingers over the serpent's scales one more time before focusing on the letter and its contents... his headache seemed to have melted away the moment he laid eyes on Drakon.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:26 am

The letter opened automatically, revealing the contents and Viper's voice could be heard speaking as though she was right there beside him.

"Hey Love,

Oh I know exactly what you mean. The day has barely started and I already want to head over to the secret stash of vodka... Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that you're there for me to run to I think I'd lose every ounce of sanity I have left! Not that I was ever really sane to being with." -she giggled slightly-

Not to worry, dear. I'll sort it all out with Raven later. Thanks for the Heads up. I'll drop her a hint to leave all fights outside the classrooms and in the hallways like everyone else. I really am sorry about the drama though. Slytherins are a rather special bunch." A giggle echoed through once more in a playful cadence.

"Aside from that little scenario, I hope your classes are going quite well too."

Flirtateousness and Suggested coated an laced through her next words.

"And as for meal plans, well... I daresay your coin will be quite useful in this field.

Love You Always and Forever,

Amaranth"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:09 am

The rush of emotions Sevastyan felt as the sender's voice seemed to cadence through the handwritten message were practically powerful enough to conjure a patronus so powerful one would swear it was a real, live, polar bear. Even if it was actually somewhere between a grizzly and a black bear... but that was beside the point.

When he heard the giggle of her voice, Sevastyan couldn't help but chuckle in response. "Sanity is overrated..." he murmured, more to himself since it was just him and Drakon in the room.

"...Slytherins are a rather special bunch."

"Mm... that they are," Sevastyan whispered and leaned back in his chair. There was no sarcasm in his voice, for he meant the remark. In his eyes, there was one particular Slytherin that was special...

... and she basically represented the entire House!

"Aside from that little scenario, I hope your classes are going quite well too."

"They vould be going better if classes vere shorter and free periods longer..." he joked, referring to a possible increase to him and Viper 'alone time'. A delighted snicker escaped him at her mention of the coin.

Though he knew good and well that it was just the charm on the letter that allowed him to hear her words as he read them, Sevastyan couldn't stop the reflexive, "And I you - alvays and forever," from leaving his lips. Even if he could have, he wouldn't.

Sevastyan folded the letter back up and tucked it into one of his pockets before surveying Drakon the serpent. "You have my permission to relay vot I said in response, should your mistress ask and in the event I do not tell her myself," he told the snake with a grin. The wizard had a feeling the creature was more intelligent than some would give Drakon credit for.

"Shall ve seek her out now? She should be almost done vith classes...if not already."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense Office   Defense Office - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defense Office
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13