Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Viper's Office - Page 14 Vote_lcap1Viper's Office - Page 14 Voting_barViper's Office - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Viper's Office - Page 14 Vote_lcap1Viper's Office - Page 14 Voting_barViper's Office - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Viper's Office

Go down 
+5
Casey Silvertongue
Eupa
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Viper's Office - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:07 am

Snape raised his brow again, "Appearenly you will need to convince her otherwise, your change in behaviour has her concered"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:19 am

"And what change would that be? Do tell." Viper inquired, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:42 pm

((After Duel on Astronomy Tower...))

Viper entered her office in a fairly pleasant mood, deeming her last class as a success for only two students managed to cause a potions spill in contrast to her usual five or more. "Surely this is a sign of improvement..." she mused to herself. Although she wasn't quite certain whether it was an improvement on her part as a teacher or her student's part at being more attentive.

Removing her emerald outer robe and clad in her normal black fishnet top and matching pants , she took a seat at her desk, sorting through her correspondance.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:21 pm

Headmaster Kazimir Orlov tread the path to the Potions professor's office. Given that he'd noticed the woman tending to Sevastyan's injuries with potions, this seemed the most logical lead. The clicking of his ebony staff upon the stone floor echoed throughout the corridors.

Approaching the door that he assumed housed the woman's office, Kazimir knocked on the outer casing with the decorative top of his staff and waited to receive an answer...
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:23 pm

Assuming it was one of her students or a staff member, Viper called out "Come in." without taking her eyes off the letter in her hands.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:33 pm

Kazimir entered upon receiving confirmation to do so, and offered a slight bow once he was inside. "Good day, professor. I... doubt ve have had the chance to properly become acqvainted. I am Kazimir Orlov, Headmaster of Durmstrang Institute," he stated with both caution and a slight overtone of authority. "You could say ve... briefly met... atop the Astronomy Tower the evening previous." There was a distinctly dark radiance in his eyes that bespoke of more of his caution - which bordered on paranoia - than his voice did. Not knowing which witch attacked him with an Unforgivable... Kazimir was on extreme alert for his own safety.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:48 pm

Viper stiffened at the voice, immediately recognizing the owner. Releasing her letter, she stood politely and returned his greeting. "Good day Headmaster. I daresay you are correct, we have yet to properly introduce ourselves, although I would consider the...incident... atop the Astronomy Tower a first impression." she stated icily, her green orbs flashing. "Is there something I may help you with or do you possess a wish list of places to attack Hogwarts staff members in?"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:07 am

A brow rose slightly at her tone. Well, as it is said: you can't please everyone you meet. If he wasn't mistaken, there was a hint of hostility to her voice... an indication that surely what Boris had spotted was legitimate. "A name to go vith the face vould be a good place to start," Kazimir replied coolly.

"And, just so ve are clear on things, Professor Kaminski and I have had a few ... issues ... in the recent past that reqvire settling." He wondered vaguely if this clear defensiveness was indicative that she had been the one to cast that curse upon him after all...

"Tell me, if you vould be so... kind: does your Headmistress happen to have any... fascinations... vith the Dark Arts?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:22 am

"Amaranth Viper." she replied stiffly. "And just so we are clear on things, take a minute to think before you pull another stunt such as that one on Sevastyan or else we'll have something requiring settling." As if to show his agreement, Drakon slithered ontop of Viper's desk, hissing at Kazimir.

"And as for Kiara, I highly doubt it but I wouldn't know. I don't feel the need to harass those I work with, watching their every move." the witch glared.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:36 am

Recognition crossed Kazimir's face at the name, which was soon partially replaced by curiosity. Viper had used Sevastyan's given name... not something that was too common on a professional level in his opinion. This only contributed to his theory of there being at the very least a bit of a love triangle at Hogwarts. Vaguely he wondered if the other professor he'd met in the Great Hall, who had equally defended Sevastyan's motives, was also in on this - creating a love square? Was everything attributed to the sixties coming back for an encore?

"I think ve have reached qvite an... interesting... level of understanding, Professor Viper," Kazimir stated, for the moment pretending to ignore the snake. Slowly he pushed up the cloth covering his left forearm to reveal a faded skull and snake tattoo of sorts on the inner portion of his arm: the Dark Mark. Perhaps the Dark Lord found a way to return again, and was now bonded to Sevastyan? That would be reasonable cause for Viper to be so protective...

"It vould appear that you are close to Kaminski... by your vords," Kazimir remarked, hardly voicing it as a question. He didn't want to leave any room for doubt as to what he was implying. As for the Headmistress... it would seem as though he had enough evidence to conclude that it had been Viper that cast the Cruciatus on him: being who she was, and the fact that she didn't think the other woman had any fascination with the Dark Arts.

"And as it stands I do not vork vith Kaminski, if this is vot you are getting at," he added coldly, attempting to justify his actions.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:56 am

Viper's gaze barely flickered to the Dark Mark on Kazimir's arm. In turn, she raised her left forearm which was mark-less. "I doubt that." While Kazimir was partially correct, Viper wasn't about to make things easier for him by pointing out similarities...

"And it would appear you are in need of a hobby other than wizard-hunting... by your actions," she countered, sensing what he was implying. Once again, Kazimir was correct but that was one thing Viper definately was not going to admit that.

"Indeed. So I presume your harassments and attacks are limited to Professors at other schools?" she challenged.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:23 am

((lol! An image of Kazimir dressed as Elmer Fudd and saying, "Be very, very, qviet... I'm hunting vizards," just randomly came to mind! xD Great post, btw!))

Kazimir lowered his sleeve and took half a step back in order to acknowledge the snake and give it distance. "Oh? Does that mean you do not have... plans... for him?" he asked, briefly raising both eyebrows. The look on his face clearly said he was not expecting an answer given her statements thus far. "I must confess myself surprised... that you vould defend such a man so ferociously."

"Do you presume to lecture me on the abstinence of vengeance, in honor of self and country? I vos not vizard-hunting: I had merely stopped to speak vith that wretched poltergeist ven Kaminski approached," Kazimir retorted, the last bit being a partial lie: he had indeed been speaking with Peeves, but in a way for to incur his help if only briefly. Kazimir would remember never to trust the entity again.

"I mean to harass those that provoke my wrath, and no vone else!" he snapped. "Kaminski's treasonous actions - the list of vich need not be mentioned - have provoked such countermeasures," Kazimir explained, though withheld the fact that the 'treasonous actions' were more like offenses to Kazimir and Kazimir alone on a personal level. It was the Headmaster's belief that Sevastyan's decisions had betrayed the school, Kazimir himself, and their shared mother country.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:11 am

((lol! thanks ^_^))

Viper raised an eyebrow in confusion, not understanding what he meant by "plans". "I must confess myself suprised...that you would attack a man so ferociously and try to justify it on such pathetic grounds." she hissed, starting to lose her temper.

"Do you presume me to be to be so naiive to believe every lie you spit out? I mean to harass those who threaten those I care for! Make your excuses, but take heed of my warning: pull one more stunt and it will be your last." she replied in a deadly, venomous voice. "He'll make sure of that." she gestured to the hissing snake, who seemed to nod his approval.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:31 am

((You're welcome! It's funny seeing his own words used against him, too - made me laugh! xD))

Kazimir was visibly becoming annoyed at the way she used his own wording to her own benefit. Was she a witch or a parrot with a keen sense of the parts of speech? "Do not tell me you have not done the same at vone point or another... the heritage of your surname precedes you," Kazimir veritably growled, but made no move to do anything drastic. He didn't want to call Kiara's bluff... that would have been most unwise.

"It vould seem you have a lot to learn about belief and truth, young vone, to accuse me of speaking falsehood," Kazimir responded with equal toxicity, though backed up another step when the snake was yet again brought to his full attention. "A shame ve could not be allies, as ve vould most likely be if the Dark Lord vere still present...

"I daresay our business is concluded. A good day to you, Miss Viper," the Durmstrang Headmaster added and slowly retreated in a backwards fashion from the woman's office, suspicion renewed that it had been her to cast the curse. His next move in this live round of chess would have to be even more subtle... even more scheming... and somehow unbeknownst to a chaos-loving poltergeist!
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:47 am

((^_^ Glad to hear it!))

Viper raised an eyebrow, barely fighting a smirk. "You're bringing our surnames into our discussion? Interesting move coming from someone with a name such as yourself, Headmaster Cashmere."

She shook her head with disgust on his chiding. "And it would seem you have alot to learn regarding manners and a sense of decency and honor when it comes to dueling..." She didn't even want to think of the notion of them ever being allies.

She glared fiercely at how he adressed her, fighting the urge to crucio him once more. "Indeed. Good day, Mr.Cashmere." she hissed before slamming the door on his face.

What was it with people calling her "Miss" Viper?
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:35 am

A muscle twitched beneath his right eye at the farewell. 'The nerve of that...' What precisely Kazimir wanted to say required complete and utter censoring by this author. There was only one person that he could think of that would have revealed this... grotesque... mutation of his name. And that someone was earning a rather long list of personal offenses: Sevastyan Kaminski.

"IT IS PRONOUNCED: KAH-ZEE-MEER!!!" he shouted through the door and stormed off in a livid fit, the only sound signaling his departure being the amount of force with which his staff struck the stone floors.

((No idea where he's going - just wanted to rp his reaction, lol xD))
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:51 am

((lol! His reaction was great!))

Viper burst into laughter at his response, half-heartedly trying to conceal it. She figured she would pay dearly for her comment, or comments, later on, but for now, she mused, it was well worth it.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:41 pm

((Very Happy Next day, I presume.... or a couple days.... it's sometime after Sevastyan's late-night talk with Kiara, at any rate. ^_^))

Sevastyan couldn't help but practically stalk down the dark corridors of the dungeons like a theatrical vampire stalked its prey whilst remaining as far away from any wisp of sunlight as possible. Not that there was any sunlight shining down here, but that was beside the point. He had his reasons for being this secretive and paranoid.

Reaching Viper's office, the Defense Professor turned the handle. Or, that is, he tried to: it was locked. Glancing around for any sign of witnesses, Sevastyan withdrew his wand and aimed it smartly at the lock. A nonverbal spell later, and he had gained access. Yes, there was a good reason for him to be "breaking into" Viper's Office, and it wasn't for what some might have thought! Not trusting to turn his back on the corridor for even a moment, Sevastyan walked backwards into the office...

Just to be on the safe side, Sevastyan re-locked the door the way it was supposed to have been locked and leaned against the wooden structure with a sigh. It was a relief and a worry of his to find this room empty. That had to have meant she was somewhere in the castle, most likely either the classroom with an experiment or in her chambers doing.... well, he really had no idea.

Approaching the desk, Sevastyan had no real idea where to place the item he carried. He didn't want to mess anything up. Assuming anywhere was fine, the Russian cast an 'impervious' on the parchments that would be most directly affected and carefully withdrew from an inside pocket a delicate red rose. He placed it gently on her desk.

The petals were dark: not bright enough to be considered the standard red, but not so dark as to be considered black. He had spotted it during one of his solo rounds through the nature gardens and physically plucked off the thorns as opposed to simply using magic for every little thing. The trivial amount of blood lost in the process of removing the sharp bits was worth it. Sevastyan even went to a gift shop in Hogsmeade and asked for a double ribbon - one silver and one a nice emerald green - to be loosely tied onto the stem in a decorative bow. There was no way he could've done it on his own without mangling the flower.

Sevastyan paused to admire his handiwork for a grand total of five seconds. Once he was satisfied with his task being completed Sevastyan turned around, unlocked the door, stepped out of the office, cleverly relocked the door and then took off down the nearest secret passageway at a jog in the hopes that he hadn't been heard or seen.

((Viper will have another visitor once she's in... xD))
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:58 am

((ooh, can't wait to see who it is...^_^))

As Viper entered her office, she couldn't help but immediately feel there was something different about the room. She glanced around for a bit, searching for the reasons only to have her green eyes land on the variation: a gorgeous rose beautifully wrapped in an emerald and silver ribbon.

"Sevastyan..." she whispered with a smile as she stood by her desk and picked up the rose. She leaned back to the desk and inhaled slowly, closing her eyes as she thought of the wizard who had thoughtfully left the flower at her desk. And judging by the flower's condition had put much thought and effort into it as the thorns were clearly plucked in a non-magic manner.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:43 am

((The wait is over, lol.... and I have ideas for a possible plot-twist or two, as well xD))

"Potions!"

That was the word Ethan Addams was muttering to himself under his breath as he walked, constantly repeating the word for some sort of verbal thing to be engaged in. It was a habit of his: repeating the front-most thing of what was going on in his head - either mentally or verbally depending on the amount of secrecy it required - as a kind of mantra.

Glancing about the stone walls, the blond-brown-haired wizard couldn't help but feel as though this part of the castle hadn't changed a bit, and was likely the only part of it that was untouched by the Battle of Hogwarts in 1998. But that wasn't what he was down here to see. Ethan was here because this was where Potions had been held during the time he'd been a student, so naturally this was where the Potions Professor would be located at this time of day.

It had been... at least a few years... since Ethan had seen any of his Remedial Herbology students. This would certainly be an interesting reunion, he mused to himself with several head bobs. One would daresay he was having a conversation with himself up in that cranium, judging by his actions.

"Ah, here we are!" Ethan declared aloud with a grin on his face, and gave a series of jaunty knocks to announce his presence:

*Tap ... tap-tap-tap-tap - tap .......... tap tap*
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:49 am

((Ooh, now I’m definitely interested! lol.))

At the sound of knocking at her door, Viper broke from her reverie and straightened herself out in posture and appearance. She conjured a small, green vase and, with care, placed the rose into it, resting it on her desk.

She glanced at the flower fondly once more before looking towards the door and calling out. “Enter.”, hoping it wasn’t a student for she really didn’t want to spoil the wonderful mood she was in.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:25 am

A laugh escaped him at the word. Without a second thought he opened the door and poked his head in the door way. "Viper! Long time no see!" he practically crowed. "Teaching at Hogwarts...... Great Merlin I never would have guessed you'd opt for a career change despite that little, erm, incident."

He fully entered the office and closed the door behind him. "So, been staying out of trouble lately, or is it business as usual?" Ethan inquired of his former pupil of sorts energetically, though took note of the rose in its green vase. A blond brow quirked upwards with intrigue. A great deal of self-control was expended by not asking about it.
Back to top Go down
Candii Corn
First year
First year
Candii Corn

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:50 am

Candii was walking aroun in the halls and heard voices in a room. She cracked open the door and easedropped on what they were talking about while snickering.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:37 pm

At the familiar voice, Viper turned and could barely keep the surprise out of her face as she recognized the voice’s owner.

“Ethan Addams! It has been a long time, indeed!” she nodded as she rose to greet him, leading him to the seat in front of her as she leaned across the front of her desk. “One could say the same about you, I suppose. But then again, you always were a good teacher, very patient, so I shouldn’t be too surprised.” She smiled. “As for my career change. Well, I’ve grown quite fond of the title ‘Professor Viper’. I don’t think I’d be able to handle transitioning to ‘Ms’ Viper in another career field.” Viper joked lightly.

Noticing the door crack open, Viper frowned and cast a spell on it, slamming the door shut and casting an unbreakable Muffliato, to ensure privacy.

“Trouble? Why whatever do you mean, Professor? I’m an angel as always!” A gurgle of laughter escaped her at her new colleagues inquiry. A faux innocent smile coated her face. “Well, when the Ministry has its eye on every single ingredient you purchase, you’ll find there is very little you can get your hands on. Legally.” She muttered the last part with a wink. “What about you? How are you and your massive herbological army?”
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Ethan sat in the spot offered. "A teacher is only as good as his or her students, or they're not much of an instructor at all," he remarked, the tone one of gratitude and returned compliment. Not that he had seen her teach yet, but still.

"I'm still in my field - doing independent research in my spare time, or at least I intend to. And the writing's been put on hold... with the exception of the occasional article for the Potioneer and Hybrid publications," the wizard explained his occupational status. Ethan laughed quietly at her joke. "A heady tonic, that: titles. I wouldn't be surprised if I find meself in the same predicament some few months down the line," he added in a similar tone. "Though, anyone that'd be calling me 'Ms Addams' would find themselves on the receiving end of a Venomous Tentacula bite..." another, slightly more raucous laugh punctuated this claim.

"Oh, I'm sure you know what I mean, Amaranth. And I'm not buying the angel routine again, after that green goo - whatever it was!" The laugh that punctuated the man's statements showed that, as opposed to his words, he had thoroughly enjoyed being pranked. He would be the first to admit he'd needed a good laugh that day.

Ethan understood the wink all too well, and returned the gesture. "They can only keep track of things so long as it's regulated by the Ministry... whose to say a, a special gift, is really something illicit?" he responded, providing a wry smile. "Or even a private transaction, for that matter?"

The wizard shifted his glasses further up on his nose. "Oh, we are doing peachy: just got them all settled in at the green'ouses, and at me office... with a few of the type we wouldn't want layin' about up in my chambers near Ravenclaw Tower. You might even like some of those... which brings me to my next question. That is a lovely rose - from where pray-tell did this beauty blossom?"

Absently, Ethan reached into an inside pocket of his robes and pulled out a small unmarked box that looked remarkably like a cigarette pack. "These won't bother you, will they?" he asked his former student politely. It was no secret for those that knew Ethan that he smoked herbal cigarettes as a preference over their tobacco-filled brethren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Viper's Office
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next