Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Viper's Office - Page 15 Vote_lcap1Viper's Office - Page 15 Voting_barViper's Office - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Viper's Office - Page 15 Vote_lcap1Viper's Office - Page 15 Voting_barViper's Office - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Viper's Office

Go down 
+5
Casey Silvertongue
Eupa
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Viper's Office - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Viper mimicked his laughter at his anecdotes and as memories of the prank she and the rest of the fellowship had pulled on their dear tutor appeared before her eyes. "Those were fun times." a mischevious sparkle lit up Viper's eyes. "We should introduce that tradition to our collegues!" she suggested with glee.

Her interest sparked at Ethan's suggestion. "Ooh, a private transaction? This should be fun. I'm listening intently." She had always gotten along quite well with Ethan so she was pleased to see he hadn't changed at all and was as amusing as ever.

A raven eyebrow shot up at his question about the rose Sevastyan had left for her. She had noticed the intrigue in his eyes as he noticed the flower upon arrival and was quite suprised he had managed to hold of on his questions this long.

With a soft smile, Viper looked over at the flower and gently stroked a petal in affection. "A very special wizard." she replied, looking back up to Ethan.

The smile quickly turned into a look of longing as she eyed the packet of cigarettes. Forcing herself to smile she shook her head. "No, not at all. Please, go right ahead." Quickly, she conjured two goblets: one for herself and Ethan if he wished and drank a long sip from it in an effort to satisfy her urge for a smoke.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:52 am

"Aye, that they were!" Ethan declared cheerfully. "And that would be quite interesting - to see the looks on their faces! Though, if we did start that I'd be watching what was above me more'n I'd be watching what was in front of me..." The statement was nigh drenched with mirth.

"Well, as you know, I have a bit of an underground network of... business in regards to the buying and selling of plants. That still hasn't changed, though it's been a bit lessened due to the bloody radar you mentioned earlier. You'd think we were peddling poisoned rum or something..." Ethan explained, pretending to look mildly concerned.

"Either way," he started up again, faux concern replaced with genuine cheeriness, "I've brought a few specific beauties with me, and am still conducting... "research" on a few, under-eye. Maybe you'd like to swing by me office or quarters at some point and take a shifty?" he offered, glancing about with a slight but not entirely unwarranted paranoia.

"A special wizard, you say? That's simply marvelous! I was just curious because it almost resembles a rosa sanguinea - a Blood Rose - that I managed to hybridize entirely by accident. It's not an exact match, but I had to ask. You know me," Ethan explained, smiling. So, Viper had found a likeable gentleman? He was happy for her, and it clearly showed upon his face. "Does this wizard know much about plants, then?" Ethan's blond brow arched upward. A red rose was symbolic of love... he wondered if that was where Viper and this as-yet unknown wizard were at that stage in their relationship, but knew it was none of his business.

The yearning was not lost on Ethan - he used to get the same look on his face for a myriad of reasons. At the go-ahead he nodded his thanks and withdrew one as goblets were conjured. "Do you smoke, Amaranth? These are herbal - made 'em meself..." he offered and placed the one he'd withdrawn into his mouth. "It's not like you aren't of age," he added with a laugh. Ethan waited patiently for her answer upon noticing she'd indulged in her drink, lighting his cigarette with a tiny flame from his wand. Levitating his own goblet to him followed the action. "Thank you for the drink, by the way." he beamed.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:41 am

((lol, poisoned rum))

Mimicking his faux mildly concerned look, Viper replied. "Poisoned rum? Why that is just...awful! A waste of alcohol indeed!" she shook her head. "Honestly, the way the Ministry handles everything. Here we are, researchers trying to unlock mysteries and possibly save them all and they feel the need to track our every move. I even had to move out of my Flat since officials kept conducting searches."

At his offer, Viper smiled brightly and nodded, curious as to what Ethan had been up to. "That'd be lovely. You know, I've recently come to possess some rare ingredients myself. Perhaps you may be able to use some of them for a fertilizer?"

Viper blushed lightly as the conversation shifted towards her relationship with Sevastyan. "A blood rose? How appropriate...He plucked the thorns himself without magic so he probably bleed." Viper wondered briefly if the type of rose symbolized something and whether or not Sevastyan knew of the meaning. However, she felt it would be best to leave that inquiry for another time.

She laughed softly as she thought of their shared lack of talent when it came to gardening. "I daresay we're both in the same boat when it comes to plants. In fact, we're having a competition to see who is the poorer gardener."

As the scent emitting from the cigarette, Viper shook her head. "No, I used to but I quit months ago. Can't quite remember why at the moment, but.." she dissolved into laughter, acknowledging his thanks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:37 am

"Did you? Hmm.... simply terrible you had to relocate! It's like they don't even trust their own employees, isn't it?" he queried. "At least 'ere at Hogwarts they think things are safe and clean and all that... the usual prank contraband aside, of course." Ethan laughed at the last half of that statement, for he was certainly caught red-handed with several Fanged Frisbees and other products of the mischief-making variety.

Ethan's eyes practically lit up at the prospect of Viper's return offer. He bobbed his head with approval. "I might indeed - perhaps we can make a trade of it!" he suggested with enthusiasm.

Eyebrows rose upon hearing the method of removing the thorns had been done without magic. "Ouchie..." he remarked rather seriously, though the word when taken out of context would have sounded far from it; a verbal quirk of his. "The fact he would go about removing the pointy nuisances without magic says volumes, though I do hope he saved the thorns. Their powdered form may have some use in potions, though I have to admit I haven't fully tested that," Ethan continued, shrugging as if to emphasize that he wasn't certain.

"Oh dear... should I be afraid for the greenhouses about now or is it going to be a controlled contest?" the question was laced with laughter as Ethan feigned a look of dread. "Have you both come to an accord on the terms of this little wager, or is it entirely for the purpose of entertainment?"

"Great Merlin's tea leaves, Amaranth... why didn't you say something before?" Ethan sighed, conjuring a containment shield type thing to keep the smoke out of her way. He even cast a disillusionment charm on the cigarette. "There. No more nasty smokey... well, sort of." The wizard glanced at the barely-visible cigarette hanging out of his mouth, a brow raised and eyes going slightly cross-eyed. The funny facial expression was deliberately intended to intensify the humor and hopefully take her mind off of the thing. Ethan placed two fingers to his lips and feigned scratching his upper lip, though in reality he'd removed the cigarette from his mouth. Mimicking his new colleague's earlier motions, Ethan decided to indulge in the beverage within the goblet she'd conjured for him.

((Are they drinking anything in particular, or is it the change-as-you-wish variety? xD))
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:36 am

Viper laughed. "Indeed." she replied, recalling her own memories as a student.

At the prospect of a trade Viper's eyes sparkled. "That would be perfect! I think my last "business partner" got arrested so it has been rather difficult potioneering." she teased lightly, smiling enthusiastically at the though of having a partner in crime.

Viper nodded silently with a soft smile, her gaze drifting back to the flower in the vase. "I've heard the same theory, although I've never tested it myself. Munch focused on the uses with flowers, although we rarely used flowers in potions as they tended to be too tempermental. You never know though..." she mused

Ethan's look of dread brought a cadence if merriment from Viper's mouth as she shook her head. "No, I doubt we're that bad. Or rather I hope we are not that bad. We're planting harmless radishes. Although, I can't quite remember where seeing as how they've yet to sprout or do anything. As for our wager, at this point its mainly for amusement and bragging rights, I suppose. Sevastyan and I never discussed it. It'd be interesting though."

"Really, Ethan, it's alright, theres no need for the spells. I've gotten better." she reasurred him, smiling at his tactics to distract her. "I've got my goblet." she winked.

((One of the change-as-you-wish. lol, I know what the other characters would want to drink so I jsut use magic goblets ^_^))
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:04 pm

"So, you still keep in contact with your colleagues from the Department then? What's everyone up to, just for the sake of curiosity? ... And yes, I've heard flowers tend to be quite temperamental when plied to potions. There was an article or something, I think, in the Practical Potioneer once," Ethan asked.

"Radishes..." the wizard repeated with a quirk of a brow, enthusiastically intrigued. "They're not difficult to grow at all. Either way, I wish you both luck in your endeavors. If you both need anything, I'd be glad to help."

Ethan emerged from his goblet, with a nod and a smile at her reassurances and wink. With a quick glance toward the cigarette in his hand it seemed to pop back into existence. "Speaking of goblets, that is a very ingenious spell - I wasn't expecting a Dark 'N' Stormy..." he remarked, his voice slightly altered as normally happens when one takes too big a sip of their drink. The beverage he'd mentioned was one commonly attributed to Australia, consisting of dark rum and the carbonated - non-alcoholic - ginger beer. A quick glance into the goblet revealed several little ice cubes the moment he thought about them. The beverage was one of his favorites.

Last edited by sub_rosa on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:39 pm

"Occasionally. Munch and Fin headed over to France to work in the potions labs there. They don't have as high of a title as they need here in Britain, but close enough. Stabler went off to work in New York at that potions lab, once again in a lower ranking. Cragen, well, he retired. Couldn't even stand the thought of working for someone younger than him." Viper replied honestly, not wanting to add that Cragen was supposed to have taken the Potions Post at Hogwarts before giving it to Viper instead.

"Well, if you ever find the "growing" radishes, it would be great if you could tell me exactly where it is. I can't find it..." she replied with a laugh.

"Believe it or not, its only recently that I started using these vicissitudo orexis goblets. It's much easier considering almost half the staff don't drink. Not like back in ECHO." Viper explained as she swished her dry red wine around her goblet before taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:56 am

Ethan bobbed his head as he listened to Viper's news of the other members of ECHO, the department for which she had worked at previously. Though, he laughed at the comment explaining the reason for Cragen's retirement. "Well, I can't say I blame Cragen... that's one reason why I went all independent in my field as well. Though, working for the Headmistress here won't be that bad... she seems amicable," he said somewhat pensively.

The mirth practically tripled in regards to the radishes. "Well, that's the thing - sprouts won't be poppin' up for a while yet if you've just planted. And even then there's weeds and seed-scattering from other plants that might be near it... one of me friends on Tiree tried to tell me he was growin' strawberries - turned out he'd actually ripped up the berries and instead had a nice patch of pesky ragweed. It was hilariously laugh-your-knickers-off funny!"

"Oh really? That's very interesting... not many of the staff drink, you say? Hm," Ethan prattled on, though he was far from insincere. "Now that's quite a change. Then again, being in a school... wouldn't want the little sprouts gettin' into it," he laughed and took a drag of his cigarette.

"I heard from one of the professors - Horatio, I think his name was - that you've also been made Head of Slytherin House. Congratulations!

"It looks like we'll be fellow Heads, too: Kiara decided to declare me as Ravenclaw's Head of House. ...A heady title if I do say so meself," Ethan congratulated her cheerily, though couldn't help but laugh at his joke. Ravenclaws seemed to be criticized for being cerebral, and the fact that both he and Viper were heads of houses... well... if humor couldn't be found in that, then you've probably officially stumped Professor Addams.

((A relative of mine actually did plant strawberries and mistook them for weeds once, lol... xD))
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:44 am

((lol, my uncle tried to grow potatoes once. He got really into it and they started growing but then my cousin mowed the lawn and killed them all xD))

"Yes, she is quite nice. Just...not quite understanding when it comes to collecting rare potions ingredients." Viper replied with a laugh, recalling the incident with the merman's heart.

Despite the hilariousness of Ethan's anecdote, Viper couldn't help but give a half-hearted attempt to control her laughter. "Sweet Circe, watch that be future with the radishes." she shook her head in mirth.

"No, its quite sad, really. They don't know what they're missing..." she smirked inwardly, recalling a stressfull situation when she had given a student vodka. In front of her colleagues and boss, no less!

"Ah, yes, Professor McKevin. Oh, do watch yourself, Ethan. Despite how ancient he looks he's got wicked hearing. So do be careful when talking about him behind his back." Viper joked with a wink. "You heard right though. God, who would have thought we'd be back here standing Heads of House, eh? Great example we'll be to all of them." Viper managed before dissolving into laughter once more.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 am

((We grew potatoes by accident, lol. There's now a bit of sidewalk missing in the back yard 'cuz the taters pushed the concrete up. Who knew burying rotten potatoes had the same effect as sowing seeds? xD))

"Ah," Ethan noted with a swift rise of his brows and a nod. "One of those," he elaborated with a laugh. "I'll remember to keep that in mind - I doubt she'd probably be too enthused over the kind of research I've got in the works then, eh?" Thoughts immediately turned to said projects.

In response to her suggestion about the radishes, Ethan couldn't help but laugh with approximately the same cadence. "You could always color code the leaves with a color-changing spell. It won't effect the sprouts at all... unless that would be called cheating in regards to your challenge?" he suggested, at first seriousness splashed with mirth. A kind of wry mirth took over the moment cheating in regards to the contest had come to mind.

"I take it that you found out the hard way then? I'll definitely be sure to keep that in mind for all future occasions. Though... the gent seems rather more open to humor than I would have imagined," Ethan laughed in response to the jocular warning, and the bit about the pair of them being a 'great example' for the students. "It does seem a little odd being back here, doesn't it? I honestly never thought I'd be back here... Hogwarts was practically me second home, and one that didn't hop from country to country every few years.

"So, what sort of habits will we be teaching the sprouts this year to show how much of a good example we are?" Ethan laughed, glancing between their goblets and his cigarette. It was a joke, of course: the continued mirth proved that much!
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:25 pm

((lol! My family is really into gardening, especially with orchids and roses but I think I got jipped on that gene. I have no gardening talent whatsoever! ^_^))

Viper shrugged. "What Kiara doesn't know won't hurt her." she beamed, demonstrating that she firmly believed this mantra.

She politely declined his offer. "No, I think I'll pass. I'm rather curious myself to see how badly I can screw up radishes. From what I hear they're supposedly relatively easy to plant."

She shrugged once more, still smiling. "Well you know me, I'm never embarassed by what I say about people." she laughed. "He is rather nice though. Very patient!" she sighed, "Tell me about it. You live here for seven years then venture off into the real world thinking you'll be walking into greatness then BAM you're back to square one. Finding that every single stunt you pulled as a student is Karma-ed back at you by another student." she broke off into laughter. "I'll admit it was horrible for me at first but now...well I can't say I ever recall being this happy." Viper smiled softly, thinking of all the recent events in her life.

Viper smirked at Ethan. "Indeed. We'll be teaching them all the life skills. How to make your own cigarettes and drinks!" Although the more Viper thought about it, there was probably more truth in that statement than eitheir of the two would care to admit. Especially to their superiors and student's parents!
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Ethan nodded. "Precisely what I was thinking. Perhaps the Hat should've assigned me to Slytherin every other week..." he laughed.

"They are easy to plant - grew them once or twice before. But Jazzy kept getting into the garden and eating the new shoots. Between her and the damn rabbits or whatever the heck lives near me home, I gave up trying to grow radishes out in the open. All for the best though: never really was fond of the things."

The wizard bobbed his head and listened while she chatted. After all: he couldn't monopolize the whole conversation! "I am glad to hear things have taken a turn for the better... is it the possible joy of teaching or something - or someone - else for which such a smile is meant for?" Ethan queried, glancing at the flower again. "So, is the gift-bearer just a friend, or is there some wooing going on here?" he asked wryly.

"...You don't have to answer that. Teasing," Ethan added, just so she knew he wasn't deliberately putting her on the spot.

Ethan mimicked the smirk that had graced Viper's face. The thing was, he was thinking the same thing as she: there was quite a lot more truth there than Ethan would prefer to admit. Though, he had an ex-wife to add to his list of people to not admit this to. "Neither one's very hard to do..." he offered in a joking, conspiratorial whisper.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Viper nodded in agreement. "I always wondered what happens with students who possess multiple qualities. I suppose it always is up to their personal choice..."

The Potions Mistress raised an eyebrow, deciding to play alojng with the teasing and put the other wizard on the spot. "Well, that's hard to say. Define 'wooing' for me. I've heard multiple definitions of the term and am rather curious to see which one you seek?" she laughed.

"For certain. One could just leave the ingredients out in the open and have the students go nuts. Not sure many people would approve though..." she shook her head. "We're not that bad though, are we? I mean, true we're not the best examples but I like to think we're alright. More fun than the sticks in the mud!" Viper concluded with a smile, looking to the wizard for approval.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:12 am

"Oh, come now, Amaranth - I may be a bit talkative, and quite the prat sometimes if you believe a word Laura's ever said, but I'm not quite that bloody nosy!" Ethan practically roared with mirth. "Let me put it this way: if the gift-bearer was a potion ingredient to you, what would they be, on the basis of value?"

"Bad?" Ethan asked in faux alarm. "No, of course not!" A corner of his mouth quirked upward at her next few statements. "And we are more fun, I think," he added with a nod and a grin.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:51 am

Viper giggled at his reply, although after a moment she pondered his question seriously and thoughtfully. "You know I'm not too sure. Honestly, I don't even think I would classify Sevastyan as any potion ingredient, really. There isn't quite a potion ingredient that's valuable and special all around. Each is special and valuable in certain elements. But Sevastyan..." she smiled softly. "He's always there, on top of everything. Important and valuable full circle. I suppose if you wanted to cliche it, he's a diamond in the rough."

She mirrored his grin, exclaiming "You know it!" agreeing wholeheartedly that while they weren't necessarily the best rolemodels, they certainly were probably two of the most amusing.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:46 pm

((Different timeline))

A folded note of pale green parchment in the shape of an origami bird fluttered onto Amaranth's desk. The black lettering bore her name in a font she would find to be all-too-recognizable as Sevastyan's.

[Will show what it says when Viper's in ^_^]
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:04 pm

Viper entered her office in a rather irritated mood. While her class's performances had greatly improved throughout the course of the term there were still bad days and clearly this was one of them. She had assigned what she considered a simple burning salve for her students to create, only to have her students somehow concoct a hardened, unidentifiable substance that now coated a good deal of her classroom in various colors.

She arrived at her office, intending to find a potion with a strong enough concentration to hopefully dissolve the substances as mess free as possible only to find a small origami bird waiting for her on her desk.

The Potions Mistress approached it, her smile brightening as she noticed the familiar handwriting belonging to her love. "Sevastyan..." she sighed happily, her irate mood all forgotten.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm

The moment Viper said the sender's name, the origami bird unfolded itself to reveal a handwritten letter that started out neat and orderly but became slightly messy part-way through. Though the note was written in fluent English, Sevastyan's accent was still clear as day as though Viper could hear him speaking:

"Amaranth,

It seems like the day has only just begun, and already I miss you and the serenity your presence provides... along vith a few other aspects not included vithin lest this note fall into the wrong hands..." there was a note of flirtatiousness there. However, a sigh followed it as the message continued: "I vish this could be purely a love letter written in vait for the students to file in, but alas...

"Vone of my students - a Slytherin by the name of Miss Raven Riddle - valked out of my classroom just minutes ago. I am content to just let her be for the moment, as she vos pretty ticked off vith a couple of her classmates. But if you see her could you please attempt to persvade her to return to class to at least acqvire the homevork assignment if she hasn't already?

"It should be made apparent that she is not in trouble as far as I'm concerned... unless you feel punishment is needed? There vos a ... bit of a sqvabble, I suppose, betveen her, Miss Diggory, and Mr. Hice. But I can only describe vot I seen.

"I hope your classes are going vell.

"I vill meet you at our usual place in the dungeons vonce classes are over, and vether or not ve take our meal in the Great Hall or somevhere... distinctly more private... is entirely up to you. Vith the latter ve vouldn't likely have to go too far throughout the castle for the rest of our 'extracurricular activities'..." a wink could be perceived upon his 'voice' at the emphasized words.

"Affectionately yours,

"Vastyan"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Viper smiled softly at the charmed used to write the letter, for it was now as though Sevastyan was right in front of her, speaking to her. As the letter spoke, the smile illuminating Viper's face took on a hint of longing as the witch shot a brief glance at the clock, mentally willing it to go faster so she could find the letter's author.

She made a mental reminder to herself to pass by the Slytherin Common Room at some point to check on Raven and see how she was doing. From what she knew the other two students she had an isue with were from other Houses so she didn't really blame Raven for clashing with them. She did feel an immense amount of happiness and gratitude towards Sevastyan for letting her go without any trouble, a fact she would insure that Sevastyan was aware of when she had the chance.

A light blush splashed the Slytherine's face at the last paragraph of the letter as she quickly composed a reply.

"Drakon?" she called out as she finished the final paragraph of her reply.

The snake slithered upon her desk, obediently awaiting instructions.

"Take this to Sevastyan, will you?"

The snake smiled and nodded, much to Viper's delight. She attached the letter to Drakon, charming it so that it would only be conjured when Sevastyan pet the snake. Once he was sure his Mistress was finished, Drakon nodded his farewell and slithered his way, searching for Sevastyan.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:08 am

((Continued from the Infirmary, Raven is sick and called for Juria but Juria can not get into the Slytherin common room. Raven is also too sick to get out of bed or have someone take her out of bed so Juria needs to get in.... also Rain needs to get in!! lol!))

Juria quickly walked to the Potions master's office, carrying all her medicine in a dark blue bag with one strap that was around her shoulders. Juria saw that the door was already slightly open and she knocked on it, hoping that the Professor was still there.

"Professor Viper? are you here?!"

She called, then knocked twice on the door which made it open.

"Professor? I need some help."

Juria mentally slapped herself for that one, asking for help normally was not what Viper cared about. But she knew that as long as she could get the fact in that a Slytherin was in trouble, she hoped Viper would care.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:06 am

After a particularly long day of teaching, Viper had just finished clearing up her lab and necessary paperwork and was eager to head over back to her chambers and call it a day, spending the remaining hours with Sevastyan. At least, that was her plan until she heard Juria's call.

A raven eyebrow rose as she waved her hand, opening the door. "Juria? What happened?" she asked in calm curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Juria walked in, with a slightly worried expression.

"I hate to ask, but I need to go to the Slytherin common room. One of the students, Raven, is too sick to come to the Hospital Wing. I got her owl and it was not in her handwritting so I presume that she is even too sick to write."

Juria quickly informed the Head of Slytherin.

"I would go to Headmistress Kiara, but I am sure that you could help me faster to get to Raven."

Juria smiled weakly, still with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:02 pm

A concerned look crossed Viper's face at the news that one of her serpents was sick. While she was generally rather distant when it came to most students, her Slytherins were an entirely different matter. Particularly since she was rather close to the sixth and seventh years, as they had all attended Hogwarts at the same time.

She nodded in reply. "Follow Me." she uttered as she lead the way to the Slytherin Common Rooms ina rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 am

Juria followed the Head of Slytheirn to the common room. Raven was Juria's friend and Juria hoped that she would be able to help her.

((I am SO sorry I have not been on much! forgive me! T-T XD))
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:30 pm

(Mid-Morning; January 14, 2019)

A pristine snowy owl perched itself upon Amaranth Viper’s desk. Around one foot was an identification ‘bracelet’ with the words Saint Mungo’s Hospital written across it in bold red lettering. Clutched in its beak was a pale green envelope with a familiar script written in black:

Amaranth Viper
Potions Professor’s Office
Castle Dungeons
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Viper's Office
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next