Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Viper's Office - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Viper's Office - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Viper's Office - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Viper's Office - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Viper's Office - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Viper's Office - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Viper's Office - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Viper's Office - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Viper's Office - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Viper's Office - Page 16 Vote_lcap1Viper's Office - Page 16 Voting_barViper's Office - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Viper's Office - Page 16 Vote_lcap1Viper's Office - Page 16 Voting_barViper's Office - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Viper's Office

Go down 
+5
Casey Silvertongue
Eupa
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Viper's Office - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 am

Viper stared across the grounds, gazing into the snow-covered landscape and frosted trees, daydreaming about everything and nothing simultaneously, if such were possible. She was aware she had papers to grade, correspondence to look over, and bills she ought to pay, yet couldn't seem to bring herself to focus. Despite the term restarting, it still felt very much like the holidays, keeping the Potions Mistress in a light-hearted mood, particularly as a few days ago she had met Sevastyan's family and all had gone rather well. Not to mention the fact that she and Sevastyan had been involved in the process of moving in together. While there had been a few rough spots, it was an exciting new step in their relationship.

Noticing that she was, once again, dawdling, she opted to just forgo the attempt to work in her office. After all, she was having a hard enough time just focusing enough to reach her office, and knew that with her light-hearted mood, she wouldn't be able to work, no matter how much she tried, so in the end, she opted to just pick up the papers and take them with her to her and Sevastyan's chambers, where she'd get to them eventually. She had just opened the door when she noticed a snowy white owl waiting for her, upon her desk. Intrigued, she went over to it, conjuring a treat for the creature. A smile lit up when she took the letter and saw that it was from her close friend Stefan, who had been locked away in St. Mungo's as of late. Thoughts of other matters of importance drifted away as she excitedly opened the letter.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:48 am

The owl accepted the treat happily, with a hoot of thanks, and flew back the way it had come in upon deeming its mission complete.

In the upper right corner was the green serpent the mental ward inmate had drawn in one of his blank moments, with the date scrawled beneath it. Shortly thereafter, the actual letter began. At first the text was relaxed. However, as the message neared completion the lettering was cramped, though whether because the author was excited or hurried was difficult to say:

Dear Amaranth:

Surprised to hear from me again so soon? Seems like only a few days ago we ran into each other on that little outing. I lose track of time here in this crazy place, but I’m fairly certain that was the best ‘field trip’ I’ve ever been on since my ‘visit’ here. The only clocks I’ve found are in the group therapy room and visitor’s lounge, and really if they put a clock in my room all the ticking would drive me batty! Anyway, enough about me and my issues for the moment. How goes everything there at Hogwarts? Moving in with Romeo going well?

It’s business as usual here in the Mental Ward. Although, I’ve stopped looking for a way out. And before someone panics and summons the Healer that specializes in suicidals, it’s not like that. The warden’s letting me go free soon! March... no, February. February the Eighteenth. And... on that note... I have a favor to ask:

Could I perhaps spend a few days at Viper Manor until I find my own place? I’m going to assume Conrad has taken over Althaus Manor, and that dad’s ghost still haunts the place. I doubt my brother would let me live with him for longer than an hour at a time (that’s about how long his visits are, from what Irene has told me)... though it might be possible for me to get it back legally since I’m the older of the two of us. Perhaps if you can manage a visit beforehand we can hammer out some fine details? I’d be more than willing to earn my keep. Though, with the Triwizard Tournament and everything... I’ll understand if it’s a bad time.

I could always kip with your Slytherins if staff and students wouldn’t mind or notice an additional guest... it’d be like home away from home, with a squid to terrorize! Think they’d mind?

Well, if I didn’t know any better, the Healer that takes the post should be due to arrive any minute so I’ll wrap it up for now. Always looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care out there in that crazy world of ours,

Stefan
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:25 pm

As the owl happily devoured it's treat and flew away, Viper leaned back upon her seat, folding her legs under her in a comfortable position, as she glanced to the letter from her childhood friend/brother-like figure, much like a child happily examines a Christmas present long desired. With intrigue, emerald orbs danced around the page, eagerly devouring the news.

Dear Amaranth:

Surprised to hear from me again so soon? Seems like only a few days ago we ran into each other on that little outing. I lose track of time here in this crazy place, but I’m fairly certain that was the best ‘field trip’ I’ve ever been on since my ‘visit’ here. The only clocks I’ve found are in the group therapy room and visitor’s lounge, and really if they put a clock in my room all the ticking would drive me batty! Anyway, enough about me and my issues for the moment. How goes everything there at Hogwarts? Moving in with Romeo going well?

Viper had to smile at this remark, blushing lightly. The recent moving-in experience was one she had eagerly shared with Stefan, as well as various anecdotes and various descriptions of Sevastyan. True, it wasn't exactly necessary, considering they had both had attended school around the same time, much to Viper's suprise and amusement, but Viper felt it was necessary to speak to both on behalf of both. After all, she didn't want the two to see each other as they had during their stints at Durmstrang during student life. She wanted them to see each other as two men who meant quite a bit to her and who she wanted to get along. As much as Sevastyan had wanted her to get along and connect with his family in Russia, so too did Viper want Sevastyan to take a liking, or at the very least understanding, of Stefan.

It’s business as usual here in the Mental Ward. Although, I’ve stopped looking for a way out. And before someone panics and summons the Healer that specializes in suicidals, it’s not like that. The warden’s letting me go free soon! March... no, February. February the Eighteenth. And... on that note... I have a favor to ask:

A brighter smile and jolt of excitement rushed through her at the news. It was about time Stefan was released! She never agreed with Stefan's confinement upon the Mental Ward, for in her mind there wasn't anything wrong in Stefan's mind and way of thinking. He was merely... different. Quite unique in comparison to the mass of mundane, mediocre witches and wizards who roamed the world, and for that he was condemned. It was just another example of how distorted the world was.

Could I perhaps spend a few days at Viper Manor until I find my own place? I’m going to assume Conrad has taken over Althaus Manor, and that dad’s ghost still haunts the place. I doubt my brother would let me live with him for longer than an hour at a time (that’s about how long his visits are, from what Irene has told me)... though it might be possible for me to get it back legally since I’m the older of the two of us. Perhaps if you can manage a visit beforehand we can hammer out some fine details? I’d be more than willing to earn my keep. Though, with the Triwizard Tournament and everything... I’ll understand if it’s a bad time.

I could always kip with your Slytherins if staff and students wouldn’t mind or notice an additional guest... it’d be like home away from home, with a squid to terrorize! Think they’d mind?

Well, if I didn’t know any better, the Healer that takes the post should be due to arrive any minute so I’ll wrap it up for now. Always looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care out there in that crazy world of ours,

Stefan

Viper didn't even bother reading the rest of Stefan's letter or statements of understanding if she couldn't grant his request. Stefan was like family to the witch. Better than family, in fact, considering she had hated the majority of her kin. Like any member of a tight-knit clan, Viper was more than willing to help out Stefan as much as she could, any time, any where. Skimming through the rest of the letter with a smile, Viper conjured a piece of parchment and an emerald ink phial and quil, she began composing a reply to her friend.

Dear Stefan,

Actually I am quite surprised to hear from you so soon, what with St. Mungo’s ridiculous policies when it comes to mail. I swear, it’s as though they fear the occupants there would create voodoo dolls of the staff from the feathers of the quils! Utterly ridiculous…. Things are the same for the most part here at Hogwarts. Actually, I’ve developed a routine as of late.

Six a.m.: Wake up, Seven a.m, though sometimes a little past, depending on the day and mood.: Actually, finally get out of bed, though with much reluctance
(there is almost a joking, suggestive wink there) Seven–thirty, have breakfast with the staff and laugh at a few of the students hastily cramming in information for an upcoming test. Eight a.m., scare the hell out of my first year students, possibly bring two or three to tears. Nine a.m. have a martini. Ten a.m. it’s the third year’s turn. Then lunch time. After all, even bitches have to eat too. Then the circle of torment continues until I meet my quota of bringing seven students to tears, and I tone down my mean-ness a bit.

Then, Five p.m. comes, the rest of the kids scram, and I am finally free. Granted, there’s still dinner with appearances needing to be maintained, but then, there’s the freedom of the night and, well, let’s just say that after dark, I no longer have to play “Professor”. If anything, I play “Student”, in these little adventures and scenarios.

And ha ha about “Romeo”. Yes, things are going rather well, I think. Sure, there’s a bit of indecision here and there, especially when it comes to décor and placement, but what relationship with any being with a pulse and lack of Unforgiveables doesn’t?

Finally! It’s about time that hippogriff-headed phagocyte released you! Of course you could stay at the Manor, or anywhere for that matter. We’re as good as blood, after all. Actually, considering how purebloods go, for anything, we could even be cousins once removed or such. By all means, love, crash where you will for all doors are open. If anything, I think you’d be a great influence on my serpents. Merlin knows a few of them need to strengthen their stomachs. I can’t even begin to tell you how many of them matched their uniforms when I had them dissecting flobber worms…

I should probably wrap this up here. Sevastyan, or “Romeo”, awaits. By all means though, love, just owl or floo when you need to. Pick a date and time, and I’ll have a bar of your faves just like old times.

Catch you later, mate!
Amaranth

Signing her name, she called her owl, Medusa, to her. Offering a treat to the owl, she attached the letter unto it, sending the letter off to her friend in St. Mungo's with an attached bottle of Vodka, hidden by various spells and enchantments that only Stefan would see and break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viper's Office   Viper's Office - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Viper's Office
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16