Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind

Go down 
+2
Lacklustre
Merciful Heavens
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:44 pm

"I don't see why not, Miss Casillas is very bright when she puts her mind to something, and she couldn't have a better teacher."

Then Kiara remembered in the forest.

"Speaking of animagi, I never thanked you for pulling me out when I was out of control."

Going pale she asked.

"I didn't hurt your body or any thing did I?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Eglantine shook her head. "No, you didn't. I hate to sound this way, but it was simple coaxing you out."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:25 am

Kiara shock her head "That isn't what I meant, I kinda figured that is what you did, I was asking if my animal form did anything...."

Kiara stopped a moment recalling a dark memory.

"First time I lost control over Dark I ended up hurting someone, I don't want it to happen it again"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:47 am

Eglantine looked away.
"You...um...you attempted to protect me. i was the one that lost control, not you."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:59 am

Kiara looked surprised for a moment.

"Really? She protected you? not that I am not relieved.... its just she never protected anyone before...."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 am

"Interesting." Eglantine moved slightly trying to find a more comfortable position. She felt inclined to lay down on the couch, but refused to give into the pain.
"Animagus forms often reflect the human. But when the human mind is consumed by the animal, the personality and nature is often changed by instinct."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:32 am

Kiara nodded.

"That is why I am surprised"

Then a thought struck her, Panthers may have been solitary animals but they still had a family structure. If her wild panther form saw Eglantine as a member of its family it would possibly protect it from harm, even in death.

"Unless.... well there could be one reason why she did, and it would make sense.... since I.."

Kiara stopped again and almost dropped her tea cup, did she really think of Eglantine as a mother, her mother.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:29 am

Eglantine started forward, afraid that something was wrong with Kiara. The woman had suddenly looked uneasy.
Instead of asking if she was alright, she opted for a different approach.
"What is it?" Eglantine's green eyes were wide with concern. Besides the fact that lurching forward had all but sent daggers shooting up her spinal column.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:04 am

Dracovan slipped into Eglantine's personal chambers very sneakily. So sneaky that Slytherin would be proud. He pulled his wand out and searched through the chambers for the child. He eyed a house-elf walking towards him but zapped it with a quick Avada Kedavra before it couldutter a syllable. Hearing a small cry come from the bedroom, he smirked and approached it with his wand drawn.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:10 am

Edwin lay curled up in his blankets on his back. He had several toys floating around above him. His mama had charmed them to do that.
Tibby was suppose to be getting him a bottle...
"Tib" he shouted, his voice childishly high. Suddenly he saw the man. He looked like Auntie Vip. Smiling, he outstretched his arms.
"Viper!" he cooed.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:11 am

Dracovan raised an eyebrow. He didn't recall ever meeting the child before...Still, he smirked realizing this would make things much easier. "Now what curse shall I use on you?" he asked as he jabbed Edwin with his wand.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:14 am

((Err different time line right? since Eglantine can't be in two places at once))

"Oh nothing, it is just the only reason I can think of that she would protect you is if... is if she thought of you as family"

Kiara said looking down, not looking Eglantine in the eye.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:15 am

((oops...))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:17 am

((yes different timeline))

Suddenly Edwin snarled at him. His green eyes formed slits of anger and the child seemed to morph from an innocent toddler to a wraith filled fury.
His mouth opened and a woman's voice thundered through the room.
"You shall not harm him."

---------

"Is that so terrible?" Eglantine asked, a smile pulling at her mouth.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:18 am

Dracovan swore as the random woman's voice booming from the child startled him back a few steps. "What the hell?" he asked as he sent a few stunners towards Edwin.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:23 am

Edwin blocked them with a Protego.
"Everte Statum" The woman was obviously Professor DeLanquar due to her voice. The curse came from nowhere sent straight at Dracovan.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:25 am

Dracovan winced as he slammed hard unto the ground. "Talk about overprotective mother..." he thought to himself as he glared at the infant.

"Crucio." he whispered, irritation dripping from his voice.

Last edited by kissofdeath on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:27 am

Kiara looked up,

"You don't mind?... I mean in order for her to do that so would I.... I mean.. so... I that alright?"

Kiara couldn't believe herself, she hadn't felt like this since she was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:44 am

It was deflected by a powerful shielding spell and hit the wall with a dull crack.
"Petrificus Totalus" Edwin now hunkered down in the crib, the spells being sent wandlessly from his magical reserves.

"Of course I don't mind." Eglantine chuckled, forcing her body back against the couch. "I'm honoured."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:46 am

Dracovan let out a cry of frustration as he narrowly avoided the hex with a shield charm. What would his father say if he could see his son struggling against a toddler? He frantically shook his head. He didn't need that frightning image.

"Watch it kid. I'm losing my patience." he said as he exclaimed "Bombardo!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:50 am

Kiara smiled.

"Thank you"

Then she noticed how tired Eglantine looked.

"You look like you should get some rest, you are feeling alright arn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:58 am

Eglantine burst from the fireplace, wand held out in her shaking hand. The spell was stopped by a Finite.

"How dare you attack my son!" she whispered, leaning heavily against the wall. The anger and frustration from the predicament was making it difficult to keep Voldemort's power in her from controlling her as it had in the forest.

______

"I'm just tired. A bit a rest and I'll be right as rain for tomorrow." she quipped. Truthfully, she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:01 am

Dracovan raised an eyebrow. "Well that didn't last very long. That had to be ten minutes tops. I was sure it was Slytherins I was speaking too..." he said to himself.

Dracovan smirked. "How big of an ego boost is it, I wonder? To be able to call the dark lord your son. Tell me, isn't it awkward raising the child version of a man who destroyed your brother's family and sent them fleeing to Germany?" he said nastily, raising his wand.

Last edited by kissofdeath on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:07 am

Kiara bit her lip not sure if she believed her or not.

"I will go so you can rest, please take care you worry me some times"

((Kiara will join the other time line after just after Eglantine kills Dracovan))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 am

"Leave or I will kill you." Her hands stopped shaking and her eyes burned red. "I have every right to call him my son. Lord Voldemort is no longer in him." She smirked, allowing those dark tendrils to take over.
A deep lust for death and pain burned in her mind and she cast crucio at the smirking Viper. It was His trademark curse...and now it was hers. Voldemort had been vanquished and let his hatred and power lived on.

___
"very well." Eglantine agreed, rising from the couch. "Good night."

((the timelines are now in order... Eglantine went to bed and then the next day happened...classes, office and now this))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next