Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 Voting_barProfessor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 Voting_barProfessor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:43 am

Viper sat deep in thought, biting her slip slightly as a few tears slid down her face. "I envy her. I didn't before, I thought her a fool. But now... It's not fair! She doesn't have to go through any of this!"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:48 am

Professor Viper appeared to have dissolved in Eglantine's eyes to be replaced by a young woman unsure of the world about her. There were many things that she thought about saying to comfort her; but she said none of them. Professor Viper was not a woman who Eglantine could pat on the shoulder and tell her everything would be "all right". Because she knew just as Eglantine knew...that it was not all right.

"Does it help to speak about her?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:19 am

(Sorry it took so long. dishes...>_<)

But Viper was deaf to the older woman's kind words, too wrapped up in her current dilemma. "I don't know what to do...Neither side trusts me. I'm-I'm stuck in the middle.." she sobbed as as breathing became increasingly difficult. "Please, professor, help me!"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:32 am

Eglantine moved from her position on the couch over to Professor Viper's side.

((I'm guessing that she is seated in a chair...))

Taking the other woman gently by the arms, she forced her to look at her.
"I trust you and so does the Headmistress. I told you before that I will never judge you for your family but by your own personal actions." Not sure if the woman would be comforted by her words, Eglantine pulled her into a delicate and gentle embrace. Smoothing Viper's hair from her face, Eglantine tried her best to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:41 am

Viper stiffened in the older woman's embrace, cringing when she felt her brush the hair out of her face. She had never had a maternal figure like that in her life so it was quite akward. Still, at this moment, awkwardness wasn't that important.

"No, you don't! Don't lie! I've seen the way you and the Headmistress look at me! I've seen how you two are always together, talking! Admit it, you're in pain and yet you won't take the potion I have offered you. The potion I had bought that is still in its protective seal!"

She broke away and crawled to lean against the wall, clutching her chest, struggling to breathe. "He doesn't trust me either. Despite who I am, he won't let me into his inner circle without passing his test. And if I'm not in his inner circle then I may as well apparate to Azkaban once the Ministry gets wind of it. I'm a sitting duck, I can't win!" she wept.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:56 am

Eglantine fell back as Viper broke away from her light embrace. Pain and pity mixed as she watched the woman sob against the wall. Something felt rather out of place about the whole scenario, but Eglantine ignored her thoughts and using her cane, rose to her feet.

"I can not imagine that you will ever lose anything." she whispered, coming close enough to Viper so that they could hear each other, but not invading her space.
"If I can prove to you that the Headmistress and I do trust you, I will." she paused slightly before continuing. "But you must earn the trust we give you. Now give me your potion and do take deeper breaths."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:03 am

Viper shook her head, her breathing still eratic. "He's angry with me, with my family. I didn't help resurrect him, he sees that as disloyalty. I have to redeem myself and my family in his eyes. I-I must do as he bids. Only then will I be able to take on my full position as the Ministry's spy..." struggling to compose herself, she turned to the other Professor. "Please, Professor. Help me.."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:11 am

"What does he want you to do?" Eglantine asked, afraid of the answer. She did trust Professor Viper, but that trust was as deep as the woman had let her make it; quite shallow. "I will help you." she hated to see people distressed. "I will help you." she repeated.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 am

Viper looked up, hope illuminating her eyes. "Do you really mean that? Because Professor, I-" her voice dropped to barely above a whisper. "I have no other hope but you..."tears still trailing down her face, which showed her hope for Eglantine's help, and fear for should she say no.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:19 am

Not certain whether or not she really was Viper's last hope, Eglantine nodded.
"I only say what I mean. Now tell me what I can do to help you."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 am

Viper sighed, tears still cascading down her face. "He wants information on excessum."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:34 am

"Excessum..." Eglantine shuddered from pain and leaned against the wall. "I shall tell you then. But use your common sense when telling Lord Voldemort." She felt lightheaded and feeling that fainting would be a welcome release, Eglantine had to close and open her eyes to clear her vision.

"Excessum was founded by my father and sent to me eight years ago. I perfected it by finding the last seven ingredients and binding them together. Excessum gives life and renews old life. The spirits and ancient magic that are woven into it decide whether or not the person is worthy of renewal. You must have muggle blood, which is something I do not fully understand and you must be pure of mind."

"However with Lord Voldemort, the spirits must have erred." She sighed deeply. Could she trust Professor Viper enough to tell of the binding? Should she?
"I am Excessum's creator and therefore, it somehow bound me to itself. It was through this bond that Lord Voldemort became renewed and immortal." she did not say that it had bound her to Lord Voldemort and vice versa. But she had said enough to be truthful and yet safe.

((I have to go for a few hours. Be back asap))
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:37 am

(ok, bye!)

Viper nodded, wiping the tears away. "Thank you." she whispered in gratitude. Suddenly alarmed that the older woman was on the verge of passing out, she quickly summoned the pain relief potion she mentioned earlier and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:04 am

((I'm back now...sorry I had to go))

Eglantine's hands were shaking so badly, she had a hard time taking the potion. But she did finally lift the vial to her lips and drank it in several small sips.
The pain dissolved greatly and she sighed heavily.
"Thank you very much, Miss Viper."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Viper shook her head. "No, thank you. You may have spared my life." after a beat she added. "Oh, Professor, about my sister.."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:34 am

Eglantine just nodded. "I must go check on my students and then go to bed." she stated, rising from the wall. "I am glad I was able to help you, Professor."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:40 am

Viper nodded. "Thank you so much. Would you like more of the potion? It only lasts about 12 hours."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:45 am

"No thank you. I merely need to rest." Making her way over to the door, she looked back. "Sleep well."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:46 am

Viper nodded. "You too, Professor. Pleasant dreams." she said softly, but this time meaning it.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 am

Eglantine smiled and left the room, worried about the woman she was leaving behind and headed straight for the Gryffindor Common room.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:59 am

Viper sighed as she leaned against the wall again, deep in thought. She had accomplished her mission, it was sure to please the dark lord. She should be happy. But yet she couldn't help feeling the small nagging feeling of guilt. She quickly shook her head in an effort to rid herself of the uncertainty. The dark lord couldn't be kept waiting, Viper was his servant, first and foremost.

This was her past, present, future. Viper's destiny.

She picked herself up and straightened herself out, preparing to depart for Rosier Mansion.

(Viper is now going to Rosier Mansion)

Last edited by kissofdeath on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding extra details)
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:16 am

Viper entered her chambers in a blind panic of irritation and anxiety, gasping in suprise when she was met with the ghost of her Uncle Maximus.

"U-Uncle!" she courtseyed. "This is a suprise. Tell me, what brings you here?"

Maximus smiled. "The protraits at Viper Manor are in a frenzy of gossip. We've all heard of the impression you made on the Dark Lord. Of course, what else should I expect from a girl as pretty as yourself."

Viper nodded, and sat down on the couch sipping a goblet of wine. She wasn't really listening to her uncle's praise, for she knew what was coming in about 10 seconds.

"But," There it was. The true reason for his string of compliments. Just one more thing Viper had yet to perfect. "You musn't get cocky now. It's one thing to catch the eye of the dark lord and another to keep it! You must always stay ahead of everything. Never let failures tarnish you."

Viper scoffed, choking on her wine. "Too late for that," she answered suavely as she informed her Uncle on the recent events regarding the false excessum.

Maximus swore. “Well what is it really?”

Viper withdrew the unknown potion and opened it, wafting the scent towards her. “A very poorly done healing potion. Most likely made by a dunderhead student.” To be sure, she sliced her wrist open and poured some of the potion over the bleding wound. Sure enough, it fizzled and seemed to heal for a moment before reopening. Rolling her eyes, Viper healed the wound and sighed.

Maximus nodded. “Will you go to him today?”

“Of course. “

“I’ll go with you.”

Viper raised an eyebrow.

“What? If anyone has a right to see the dark lord it is I. I’ve served him since before you were born and even died at his side during the final battle.”

Viper nodded. “Very well, if you insist." she covered herself with the black cloak once more before using a portkey to exit the castle and apparate to Rosier Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:17 pm

"Professor?"
Ana pushed her hood back from her face and gripped her wand.
"Professor Viper? Are you in here?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Viper opened her eyes irritably. She had just laid down the sofa when she heard a student calling for her.

Glaring, she got up and opened the door. 'This had better be good! Oh, Ms. Vaight, please, do come in. " she said, ushering the girl inside unto the sofa. "Forgive me love, I've only just got back."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:28 pm

"Sorry to disturb you Professor."
Ana pushed her wand back into the pocket of her robes.
"Professor, I wondered what the next phase of this Hogwarts-domination scheme might be...and whether I could be of any use in such an operation."
Ana glanced down at her shoes.
"Myself and my family need a chance to prove our worth to the dark lord."
Her eyes glinted evilly in the light and she couldn't stop a grin sliding over her face at the thought of all the evil she could learn to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next