Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 Voting_barProfessor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 Voting_barProfessor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Viper bit her lip in thought. Truth be told, she wasn't securely in the good lord's graces herself. However, she had taken a liking to the girl and decided to do what she could to help her. After all, Viper's project would consume alot of time and she needed all the help she could get.

"I am currently working on a potions project for the dark lord. It is long and difficult. It's like cramming 5 years worth of studying and work into a few months." she stared at Ana. "Help me with it. The Ministry closely monitors my potion ingredients purchases, raising their eyebrows and investigating every little thing I purchase at the apothecarys. Help me gather ingredients, and I'll pass the message of your family's cooperation to the dark lord."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight

Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Ana smiled thankfully at the Professor.
"Thank you Professor. If you give me the list, I can go get the ingredients immediatley."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Viper smiled at the girl's excitement. "Thank you, my dear. I shall call you when I require your assistance. For now, you may relax." conjuring two goblets, she handed one to Ana and politely inquired. "Has your father made any attempt to approach the dark lord yet?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Ana accepted a goblet, unsure of the contents, but not really minding.
"No Professor, my father..." Ana paused.
"Father thought it best that after my brother's... wavering... he would wait until Darien had remembered his duty rather than his friend's death, then he would approach the dark lord and offer his services. However, I think it best I offer my services while I am here, so that the Dark Lord does not doubt our loyalty."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Viper nodded, impressed by the girl's logic. "Well, I can't think of a better time to start. Voldemort has just killed off two of his servants so there is quite a few open slots. However, for your own sake, think hard on your decision to offer your service. At this point, the slightest blunder and the dark lord will snap. He will show you no mercy despite your age and you will have no hope of ever leaving his services should you change your mind."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Ana pondered for a moment.
"I don't forsee myself leaving his services, it's a decision that I've made since the day I was born... But I shall try to be particularly careful."
Ana sipped at the goblet, trying to decide what exactly it contained, her thoughts flickering unbidden to Darien. For his sake, she hoped he would not defy the Dark Lord...
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Viper's eyes widened slightly at Ana's declaration. She reminded Viper so much of her self.
"Very well."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Ana noticed Viper's reaction to her words and wondered if she'd spoken out of turn or rashly. She cast her eyes around the room for a change of subject.
"What sort of ingredients will this potion require Professor? If you don't mind my asking... I just wondered whether they will be easy to procure or not..."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Viper shook her head as all the potion formulas flashed through her mind. "No, I only require your assistance on very minor, mundane items, epecially the ones that require a larger quantity. As for the rarer ingredients I can take care of that myself."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Ana was relieved. Her last visit to a black market had been disturbing to say the least, even though she had been accompanied by her father.
"Okay Professor, I won't let you down."
Again, Ana's thoughts flickered to her family. Stupid Darien, endangering everything just over a dead friend. He'd barely known the kid anyway, and when did he get all moral and Gryffindor about everything? Self-preservation was what was important, not some medieval concept of honour.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Viper nodded. "Be careful, Ana. The dark lord forgives neither foolishness of stupidity."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:15 pm

"Yes Professor."
Ana sipped at the goblet again, unsure what to say.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Viper bit her lip, nervously for what she was about to ask of the younger student. "Ana...I have a small, personal favor I need to ask of you." she said a bit shyly.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Ana blinked confusedly at the nervousness in Viper's voice.
"What is it Professor?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Viper sighed. "The other students hate me. The non-Slytherins and non teenage boys." Viper rolled her eyes at the thought of the hormonal teenagers drooling over her. "I can't possibly hope to make things work if Hogwarts itself is against me. That being said, I'm hosting a pool party sometime next week. Obviously, given the circumstances, there will be very few people. I need you to spread the word, encourage everyone that it will be fun and it will be amazing and that I am their friend, not foe." She turned to Ana, trying to gauge the child's reaction. "Can you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:34 pm

A pool party...
Ana assumed her expressionless face, but inside she was laughing, hysterically. She was also shocked. Really shocked.
Forcing the laugh out of her voice, she hid a smirk.
"Of course Professor, I'll tell as many people as I can."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:39 pm

Viper raised an eyebrow, wondering if all wizards these days taught their kids how to conceal their emotions, for she knew Ana found the pool party idea hysterical.

"I don't approve of the idea myself but its the best way to win their hearts. A professor who throws a party...they'll love it!" she smirked to herself.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:46 pm

"They will Professor... I don't think any professors except Slughorn have ever thrown a party, and he was pretty popular."
Ana sipped from her goblet again, drowning her inward laughter.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Viper nearly gagged. If ever there walked a man who disgusted her, it would be Slughorn. She snorted. "Slughorn was an idiot. Everyone spat on his name when his back was turned. It matters not though, for I need all the students to think highly of me, so if it means devoting an afternoon for their merriment, then so be it." Viper smirked to herself. "Besides, I would love to see Professor Delanquar's reaction. Perhaps that will make it all worth it. That and the dark lord's happiness." she said smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Okay, mistake mentioning Slughorn.
Ana began mentally making a list of people to invite.
"That would be pretty funny..." Ana stifled a grin.
"Would you consider it over-the-top if I stuck posters up as advertising, Professor?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:16 pm

"Indeed. Back in my Hogwarts days, the usual corrider whispers sufficed. Please use your common sense and discretion when advertising." Viper warned sharply.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:16 am

"Yes Professor. Corridor whispers it is."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:24 am

Viper smiled at the girl's obedience. She certainly was going to enjoy working with her.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Ana smiled and placed the goblet on a table.
"Well, I'd better go spread the word Professor."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:11 pm

A letter floated in to Vipers Chambers

"Professor Viper,

I think you might want to know Miss. Ana Vaight landed her self in the hospital wing again. Don't worry it wasn't because of dueling in the halls this time. She was attacked by a boggart on the third floor. She should be alright soon enough, just suffering form a bit of shock."

From
Headmistress Kiara"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)   Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Viper's Personal Chambers (Located Nearby Slytherin Common Rooms)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next