Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Common Room - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Common Room - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Common Room - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Common Room - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Common Room - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Common Room - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Common Room - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Common Room - Page 7 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Common Room - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Common Room - Page 7 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Common Room

Go down 
+4
kissofdeath
Amy Avalon
Eupa
Headmistress Kiara
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Common Room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Ana put the book down carefully on the table.
"So let me check I have this right...you are going on a date with Pony-boy? Have you lost your mind? And that was just me."
She coughed, and waved her wand, creating a projection of Darien's face. When she spoke, she would sound just like her brother.
"I love using this spell- Anyway...." She cleared her throat.
"You ready for this?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Amy sighed "Well I am going to hear it anyway..... Go for it"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Ana cast a spell so she wouldn't wake up the entire house, and took a deep breath.
"What?! You did what? What were you-no wait, I don't want to know what in Merlin's name you were thinking, if you were thinking which quite frankly is very debateable!!!! I mean, Amy I thought you had more taste than that...some taste in general! What the hell?" She coughed.
"And this is about when he'd go into his favourite expletives and general ranting, which I really can't be bothered to repeat... So, here is the aftermath...about four minutes down the line... Now, where was I? Oh yes... Amy, you cannot possibly be serious! You really have lost it! Lost the plot, your mind, your sanity.. He's a stupid idiotic pony-obsessed jumped-up little worm, not even a human being! You know what? He's not even a worm! he's like a tiny little microscopic midget fly or something! And hang on, what is he thinking trying to suck you into his crazy schemes? He's inhuman, a stupid idiotic pony-lover. Why are you going along with his sickeningly disturbing scheme? Why, why why why why?! And now there's another few minutes of ranting...most of which is usually inaudible."
She cleared her throat.
"And the big finale... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!" Ana yelled, in Darien's voice.
She ended the spell and went into a coughing fit. After recovering she managed to speak normally.
"And that, is pretty much what Darien would have to say." She grinned. "Having second thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Amy rolled her eyes, "Jees it is not as if I like him, If he had actually asked me I would have said no. But he just had to challange Aiden to a quidditch contest, if he won he got to go on a date with me to hogsmeade, he won so I am going"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:22 pm

"...That would make it margianally better. Although, it was out of order for him to make you a trophy."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:02 am

((later in the timeline-duelling comp time Very Happy Very Happy ))

Ana hurtled down the stairs, up to Darien's dorm and hammered on the door.
"Darien! Idiot brother! Open this door!"
One of Darien's dorm mates opened it. He grinned. "Hear that Dar? You're an idiot!"
A muffled response was heard. The dorm-mate, Ryan, was still holding the door.
"Uh...he's in the shower. Do you want me to give him a message or something?"
Ana was stressed, but managed to remain in control.
"Yes, um...please could you tell him I've gone home to start organising the competition? Make sure he remembers to bring the twins and his buddy by floo powder."
Ryan smiled. "Will do."
"Thanks!" Ana was down the stairs in a moment. She was ready to go. She threw some Floo powder into the fire and stepped into the green flames. Hopefully her father had cleared everything with the Headmistress. "Vaight Manor." She called as she disappeared into the fireplace.

((half an hour later - lol ))

Ana leapt out of the fireplace and brushed the stray pieces of ash off her robes.
Amy? Aiden? Where are you, we need to get to the competition! I'm in the common room... She thought, hoping Aiden would pick up the message.
"Amy, Aiden? Are you in here?" She called around the common room.
She swore under her breath. After checking their dorm, she hurridly wrote a note for them and pinned it to their dorm door, along with a container of Floo powder. She ran back down the stairs and leapt back into the flames.
"Vaight Manor..."
She vanished.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:51 am

Bella entered the Slytherin Common Room and seated herself on one of the chairs. Sooner or later, someone would enter and she would begin her brother's plans.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:09 am

Amy and Aiden entered the common room in deep mental converstion when they saw Bella Rosier.

"I thought she left" thought Aiden.

"Well obviouly she came back brother"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:16 am

"Greetings." Bella stated, rising from the chair. She couldn't remember if she had met the Slytherin Twins before, but she had heard about them and seen them.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Amy and Aiden nodded "Good afternoon" they said as one.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:36 am

"You two must be the Avalon Twins. Wonderful to meet you. I am Bellatrix Rosier." Her mission was now perfectly clear, as Severus had sent the last few details to her.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:13 am

The twins eyed each other, "where did this come from?"

"Wonderful to meet you a well, Bellatrix Rosier, was there anything you wanted?" Aiden asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:22 am

Bella smirked. "Not really..." if it was possible her grin grew. "Unless you two know anything about the Chamber of Secrets."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:57 pm

The twins froze, "Did she just say....

"The chamber of Secrets?"

"Only that you need to know the snake language to enter...why?" asked Amy.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:01 am

Bella shrugged her shoulders. "Call it curiosity." She sighed. "They say that someone has accessed it...but you know how gossip is usually so very un-factual..." Her deep green eyes left no room for misunderstanding, she wanted them to know that she knew about Viper's entering the Chamber. How her brother had discovered that juicy little bit of information was sadly not in her knowledge, but she believed him.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:08 pm

((dif timeline soz-after great hall goblet-champion-choosing))

Ana sat down in a chair near the fire.
She gazed into the flames and wondered what the Headmistress was going to do...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Kiara entered the Slytherin common room, it had been ages since she had beein in it, not since her first year.

"Miss Vaight a word if you please."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:19 pm

Ana jumped slightly, then diverted her gaze to the headmistress.
"Um...Of course Headmistress..."
Wow, judgement day already...she hadn't prepared a defense...or a lie...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Kiara sat across form on another couch, the common room was empty but just to make sure they weren't over heard she cast a silenceing charm around them.

"Now Miss Vaight now that you are in the tounament there no reason to lie to me. I can't pull you out as much as I would lke to, I can't.But I need to imress the seriousness of what you have done. Tricking the goblet is no joke Miss Vaight what posessed to put you name on dispite the rules and risk. You understand you have placed me in a rather troublesome position as well."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Ana fought to keep her face emotionless.
"I apologise for any inconvenience." She replied. "And this isn't some tasteless joke. I put my name in the goblet to compete, and I did pass the globe thing. It's not like I'm an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Kiara sighed "I am not imlying that you are Miss Vaight, impications of this can be server. Your parents will know doubt know of you slection already from the profite and once the tournament is over you will more detentions then your brother. and Miss Vaight to go behind my back with something like this again. You wanting to compete and disregarding the rules, has put unwanted attention on Hogwarts and its staff."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:21 pm

More detentions than Darien? Wow...
"Apologies Headmistress. But I have no doubt the prophet will be over it soon."
She resolved to talk to her father about it. She didn't want to risk Calista being discovered...yet.
"And I didn't exactly force the Goblet to choose me, I merely gave it the option. And I was almost positive it wouldn't choose me, it seemed very unlikely. It must be going senile or something."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:26 pm

((later on))

Reginald appeared in the fire and Darien fell out of his chair.
"Father?"
Ana stood up, dropping her book. "Uh...Father..."
Reginald stepped out of the flames and brushed himself down.
"You are both in so much trouble."
Ana and Darien exchanged horrified looks. They both knew that tone, that pure anger, that ice cold flame in their father's eye.
"Dad I didn't-"
"Didn't what Ana? Didn't mean to put your name in the cup? I find that rather hard to believe. I don't know what you were thinking, and I assure you I don't care. I am going to see the Headmistress...and that damn goblet and put a stop to this."
"Father!" Ana protested.
"Silence."
Darien opened his mouth, but Reginald's eyes blazed. "Don't you speak boy! If you had been strong enough to uphold the family name and act like a Vaight, Ana would have been discovered!"
"Are you blaming me?!" Darien was aghast.
"Yes I damn well am! You never could be bothered to think about family honour could you?! At least Ana tried to uphold the family by tricking an idiotic cup although she was underage!" He paused, the flame of anger becoming veiled by iris once more. "I shall deal with you two later."
And with that, he left the room.

((after Reg's failed attack on the cup and general ranting...))

Reginald reentered the common room, the fury in his eyes dimmer...But nowhere near gone.
Ana heard the familiar footsteps approach and snuck up the stairs. She wasn't idiotic enough to be around her father in a bad mood.
Darien leapt over the back of the sofa and disappeared from view.
Reginald swept through and disappeared into the fireplace without a backward glance.
Darien peered over the edge of the sofa, wondering what his father had in mind...and dreading any retribution.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:56 pm

Raven came in the common room with a book in her hands. She wanted to read since she hasn't read for a while. She sat down on the couch and opened up her book and started reading. The fire crackled in the fireplace and the warmth made Raven feel comfortable. She heard there was a new Slytherin that came to Hogwarts but didn't know who it was and didn't really care who it was. All she cared about was the book she was reading.
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Taylor came inside the common room and saw a girl sitting down on the couch. She looked highly familiar but couldn't really tell who she was. He sat down next across from her on the other couch.

"Hi I'm Taylor who are you?" He asked. He swore it was his childhood friend but wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next