Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Common Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Common Room - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Common Room - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Common Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Common Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Common Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Common Room - Page 8 Vote_lcap1Common Room - Page 8 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Common Room - Page 8 Vote_lcap1Common Room - Page 8 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Common Room

Go down 
+4
kissofdeath
Amy Avalon
Eupa
Headmistress Kiara
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven
Blood Rank: Half blood

Common Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:02 pm

Raven looked up from her book, she was mad since now she has a new distraction but when she looked at his face her eye widened. She couldn't believe the person who was sitting across from her.

"Your Taylor? The one who I knew when I was little? My childhood friend who loved to get into trouble!?" She asked all at once she couldn't believe he was there right in front of her the boy who she always hang around with when she was lonely. She smiled at him and couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:04 pm

Taylor eyes brightened and smiled back he got up and hugged Raven, "OH MY GOD! I can't believe it! I haven't seen you forever!" he smiled. He never felt ths happy before. His eyes danced in happiness. Taylor was glad she was in Hogwarts now since Raven was here.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Raven smiled and hugged him back happy to know he was ok and still alive.

"So what you been up too?" Raven asked putting down her book on the table. She was excited to see what kind of trouble Taylor is going to do next, she thought the worse. She was couldn't wait to see the teacher's face once he started acting up in the classrooms.
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:11 pm

"Nothing much, Messing with people was not as fun without you," He laughed, "And now since you here the troublemaking will be twice as fun!" He smiled. Taylor was excited also he couldn't wait to mess with the tacher's especially the school nurse! In muggle school he always messed with the school nurse.

"Wait 'till I see the school nurse Raven, she's gunna wait me!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:13 pm

"Wow," She laughed with him but then stopped "Maybe you shouldn't mess with the school nurse Taylor," She said looking down. Juria was her friend and Raven didn't want Taylor messing with her she was to kind for that.
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:37 pm

"Why not Raven? Come on it will be fun, Its not like your friends with her or anything right? You always love it when I mess around with the school nurses!" Taylor said worriedly. He thought he lost the prson who loved his tricks and pranks.

"Don't tell me your changing and getting more mature Raven! If you do then you'll make me sad!" He said with his cute puppy face.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Raven laughed, "No, I didn't change at all its just that the school nurse is my friend, and she doesn't deserve to be prank on trust me," She smiled at him, she couldn't believe how much she missed him so. It's been years ever since they were 8.
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:00 pm

"O.k good I was afraid you changed but were still kids," he laughed. Taylor acted like a litle kid though he didn't want to grow up and be mature. He wanted to prank people, have fun, and do the impossible unlike grown ups do.

"Oh I got you something," He smiled handing Raven a small box, "It's nothing much but here anyways, my father picked it out when he was at work and I wanted to give it to you," He hoped Raven liked it.

(this is what it is)

https://media.photobucket.com/image/dark%20necklace/cori007/BellaLuna007.jpg?o=2
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Raven looked at the small box, "Aw you didn't have to buy me anything," She gave a small laugh and opened it. She stared at it for a while then smiled, "Taylor this is beautiful!" she looked at him and hugged him, "Thanks so much!" she let go and looked at the necklace again. She couldn't believe her eyes it was to beautiful. She ran her fingers on the smooth rocks.
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:06 pm

"Heh father said you would like it, I'm glad you do," Taylor picked up the necklace and put it on Raven.

"You look great, Raven," He smiled then blushed. He was glad to make Raven happy and now both of them won't feel lonely ever again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Raven smiled, "I'm glad were together again, Taylor," she gave him one last hug.

"Now, lets mess with some professors," Raven grinned. She got up leaving the common room with Taylor to mess with people.
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:09 pm

Taylor laughed and followed her out of the common room. This is a start of a awesome friendship.
Back to top Go down
The_Revenger
Second year
Second year
The_Revenger

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 am

((continueing from Infirmary))

Taylor ran inside the common room with the greatest prank ever. He grabbed a red marker and put pokadots EVERYWHERE making it look like chicken pox. Then after he was done he went to the halls to find Raven.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:19 am

((different timeline))

"So...what's this meant to tell you?"

"I thought the tournament was 'too dangerous'...why're you attempting to 'help' me?" Ana replied, glancing at Darien.

Darien rolled his eyes and threw the stone up in the air. The light glinted through it and shone in Ana's eyes. "Will you stop that?"

"Nope." Darien threw it up in the air, and Ana lunged for it. The gem flew high and landed...on it's edge in front of the window. Ana hurtled forwards, afraid it would fall out, but Darien stopped her.
"Look!"

A message had appeared on the surface. Ana scribbled it down on a piece of parchment, grabbed the gem in her other hand and hurtled to her dorm.
"Locked in the deep,
your fear will be known,
Through this forbidden journy
of the emerald depths,
of the unknown..."

"You're welcome!" Darien yelled at his sister's back as she disappeared up the stairs, before settling back on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:12 am

A notice is carved into the common room wall... impervious to magic and a red quill dangles beside it...

If you desire to join the ranks of Purger, please sign your name at the bottom of this notice... the ink will fade immediately and you will be an official member.
You must past all five of the following qualifications in order to join.

1) Not from a dark family
2) Muggle blood or Half-Blood
3) A desire to rid the world of dark familes
4) Obedience to the purger order
5) 12 and above in age

Signed,
Charles DeLanquar

Also do not discuss your membership with anyone else under pain of removal from the Purgers.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:50 am

Darien read the notice and laughed. "Hey Ana, look! An age restriction! Ah, and this time you are actually older than the minimum!"
"You're hilarious. Just never go into stand up comedy." Ana sighed and waved her wand experimentally. "Impervius to magic...how annoying."
"Purgers..." Darien laughed. "Well, we fail. Number 1 - fail. Number 2 - Fail. Number 3 - Also fail. Why would we get rid of ourselves and our awesomeness? Don't answer that. Number 4 - Um...Nope. Never heard of them. Number 5 - 12 abd above...wow! We don't fail that one!"
"Yay I feel so fulfilled." Ana rolled her eyes. "Ah well...Purging doesn't sound like much fun. To me anyway. No evil allowed, no fun."
"I beg to differ."
"I don't respond to begging. Go busk on a street somewhere."
"Oh burn, that stings."
"Oh burn, your sarcasm! It's so scary!"
"...Fail."
"Your average grade."
"Oi!"
"Oh what, so now you want me to lie? Honestly, I lie and everyone's all 'tell the truth' but then when I'm brutally honest about your failures you want me to lie. Make up your mind!"
"Shut up Ana. Back to the problem here. Or do you want Daddy to be purged from this earth?"
"...Do I get the house if he is?"
"No."
"Then nope."

Darien picked up the quill and grinned evilly. He began scrawling something at the base of the notice. He drew back and Ana could read what it said.

Your face!

Ana rolled her eyes. "That's immature." The scribble vanished from view and Ana pilfered the quill and began to write.

Got my knickers.

It vanished from view. "What the hell?" Darien asked. "Who's go-Oh."
"Yeah. Oh." Ana grinned and walked away.
Darien sniggered for a while, waiting until the writing disappeared from view. He couldn't help wondering what the response would be.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:31 am

Pork wandered into the Slytherin Commonroom, hugging the heels of a reading first year. The young girl hadn't noticed her slip in and within moments the little collared skunk hopped up onto a table.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:59 am

Darien turned away from the notice and yelped.

There was a skunk on the table.

"...Dayahhhhhhgackogah!" He blabbered, glancing around for help.

"Um...here skunky skunky?" He raised an eyebrow noticing the collar. "Here skunky skunky!"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Pork ran for the student who was calling for her and leapt up into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Darien froze, somehow managing to catch the skunk.

"Um...good skunky?"

Darien decided he really need to plan ahead. What the hell was he going to do with this skunk now?!

Memo to self: PLAN AHEAD BEFORE ACTING.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:51 pm

Thinking a treat was in order for her marvelous hop and jump, Pork began licking the boy's face. At least he didn't taste like cognac...
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Darien tipped his head back, trying to get out of licking range.

Brilliant, a skunk was licking his face.

And that meant...um...Darien tried to remember his pet gerbil.

Gary the gerbil.
It sat in a cage and did nothing.
For several years.
Then it died.
And it didn't lick faces.

Darien awkwardly patted the skunk on the top of the head.

Maybe skunks were like dogs?
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Alright...a pat on the head? That was it? She got better accolades from a drunk and swaying Esis... well, maybe those of the male gender needed more hints then licking. Not time for the ultimate weapon yet, she supposed... but maybe winking was in order.

Lifting her little black and white head she winked at Darien. You know you have a treat...you know you want to give it to me...I'm not picky...
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Darien blinked.

A winking skunk?

...This was getting strange.

Were skunks meant to wink? ...Maybe it was an animagus...But what kind of animagus licked people's faces?! Nope, definately a skunk.

A winking skunk.

"..." Darien was confused. Maybe skunks weren't like dogs after all...

"Um..." Completely bemused, Darien winked back.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Oh how charming...the biped could wink too! He was starting to become fun, did he roll over and play dead as well? She'd test him!!!

Jumping down from his arms, she pretended to act wounded and then fell into a limp pile of fur. Testing human's mental capacity... it was a short walk for some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next