Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind

Go down 
+2
Lacklustre
Merciful Heavens
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:24 pm

"As I have said before, I do not attempt to figure out what or how Dark Lords think. But he will be expecting you to come with me or without me because of the captured student." she sighed and tucked the vial into her bloodied robe's pocket.
"We cannot abandon the students though." The responsible teacher part of Eglantine refused to start planning a rescue until the safety of the other students had been arranged.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Kiara looked at the Excessum and then back at Eglantine, who by looking at her was still hurt and weakened by the Sectumsepra.

"There is one option I was thinking about, I've been thinking about it for while, ever since this whole thing started, Hogwarts needs someone who can take my roll should I need to leave or in an emergency such as this."

Kiara looked at Eglantine deadly serious.

"I can make you acting Headmistress of Hogwarts ((the RPG only not the site)) That way the students here will have protection, and I will take the Excessum to Voldemort and get Diana out of there"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Eglantine paled even further. And had to consciously berate herself again and again to keep from disagreeing with the Headmistress.
"Acting Headmistress?" she breathed, as if it was the most unheard of thing ever said. "I am not even the Deputy Headmistress. Surely..." she stopped. Besides Professor Viper, there was no one else.

"Very well." she resigned. Reaching into her pocket, Eglantine brought out the Excessum and handed it to Kiara, as one would a precious object.
"Be sure to bring back Miss Casillas." she said, proving finally that the girl was more important than the elixir.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Kiara smile sadly.

"Eglantine getting Miss Casillas back is the only reason I am doing this"

She waved her wand on the vial casting and unbreakable charm on it.

"Alright before I leave, we need to transfer Headmistress powers to you"

Kiara closed her eyes and said " I Kiara Alexandra Riddle Headmistress of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, estate Professor Eglantine DeLanquar as Acting Headmistress!"

"There you should be able to feel the wards as soon as I leave grounds, don't do anything I wouldn't. Be back soon with Miss Casillas"

With that said Kiara left and entered the grounds of Hogwarts.

((that is where I will post next))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Eglantine nodded as Kiara left and felt oddly relieved.

"Do not do any she wouldn't... hilarious." She quipped. As her spell had failed to wake up Helena, Eglantine levitated the girl unto the couch and then collapsed into a chair opposite it. Her final thought before drifting into a pain induced sleep was that her nephew had actually tried to kill her. Needless to say the thought produced terrible nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:50 am

((forgive this double post, but then again it is my bedroom...))

Eglantine was pulled from her slumber abruptly by pain that emitted from her side. Gasping as the pain became unbearable, she rolled from the chair to lay shaking violently on the floor.
She wondered faintly, after the pain had waned, if Kiara had been successful. Of course it was much to early to tell. All that had taken place the night before was made much more bearable as she saw the first rays of the rising sun peak in through her window.

It was then she felt Excessum being used. As its creator and binder, Eglantine felt the rush of energy leave the vial and knew by the many shrieks of terror and confusion in her mind that Diana Casillas had not been the one to take it. She waited, hoping and yet dreading to see Lord Voldemort reduced to ash by the spirits that would never grant him immortality or youth.

But instead of the ash she had almost expected, she saw Lord Voldemort vanish to be replaced with his stronger younger self. Just as the shock of what her elixir had done began to sink into her mind, there was a cry of a killing curse and somehow the process still changing Voldemort's body deflected it.

Excessum was a part of Eglantine DeLanquar. She had spent her years of grief and solitude making it and had given everything required by her to it. Therefore the deflected curse passed through the mental barrier that connected her to what was going on at the Rosier Mansion and she felt its hot wave collide with the wall in her room.

Through the mixture of dark arts, spirits and ancient magic, Excessum had bound her to whoever used it. The thought was too great for the already weakened witch and she faded into a dreamless unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Kiara headed straight for Eglantine's room, she needed to tell her what happened, and she couldn't shake the feeling something was terribly wrong.

"Thank heavens, go on in she may need her help" said the portrait as it swung aside

Quickly she ran through portrait hole and found Eglantine laying on the floor.

"Oh no... Eglantine? Eglantine come on wake up...".

Then suddenly remembering she was a witch Kiara took her wand.

"Rennervate"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:03 am

Eglantine opened her eyes, but remained still. She felt quite dizzy and her vision was blurred slightly.
"Headmistress?" she questioned, wondering how Kiara had returned so quickly and why she was lying on the floor.
"Miss Casillas?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:23 am

Kiara sighed in relief.

"Miss Casillas is safe and sound here at Hogwarts now, at least that part of what I wanted to do worked, Voldemort practically gave her to me though, in exchange for the Excessum....."

Kiara paused not wanting talk about the rest of her mission.

"Now what happened to you? you look worse then when I left" she asked as she offered her arm to help her up. though she was careful not to use her injured right arm which was sore and bloody from the curse that hit it.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:31 am

"Oh, good." Eglantine sighed, hearing that Miss Casillas was well.
"He took it, didn't he." she muttered, already aware of the answer. She did not take the offered arm as her head hurt to badly to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:06 am

Kiara bit her lip,

"Yes he took it, and it didn't have our desired effect either." said Kiara silently cursing whichever fate judged Voldemort worthy of near immortality.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:13 am

"He was found worthy? How?" This time she reached for Kiara's arm, her trembling fingers pulling her up from the floor.
"I have misjudged excessum, haven't I? My efforts to give life have given the death power." her voice was hallow and pained. Still she continued.

"For my delving in the dark arts, I have been punished severely. I have given too much of myself to excessum and now Lord Voldemort can be worthy because of the spirits accepting me instead of him. I have bound myself through excessum to the dark lord." Fear showed plainly in her wide eyes and she repressed the desire to become sick.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:51 am

Kiara paled,

"Bound your self? How.... how strong is this bond?"

Kiara had read a bit about magical bonds during her seventh year at Hogwarts. They had been studying Harry Potter's connection to Voldemort and it fascinated her. She spent most of her free time learning all she could about them from the Hogwarts library, the restricted section of course.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:56 am

"Strong enough for him to feel my physical pain and for me to see a killing curse attack him." She shuddered, "I do not think he knows exactly what has happened though and we may be able to use this in our favour." Eglantine closed her eyes.
"I can sometimes feel what he feels and see what he sees. Only briefly and it is only a passing, but it is there."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:27 am

Kiara stiffened at the mention of the killing curse, Eglantine had seen it...it was only a matter of time when she figured out it had been she who cast it.

"Did you...did you feel anything when the killing curse hit him?" she asked trying to keep the dread out of her voice.

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:33 am

"Yes, I felt...the... aftereffect and saw it be deflected against the wall." she pointed a finger at the wall.
"But he was protected still by the elixir and it did not hurt him." she paused to mull over all that Kiara had said. "Did you or Miss Casillas perform it?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:54 am

Kiara couldn't stop a tear going down her face.

"I am sorry I...I didn't know it would effect you, if I did I wouldn't have cast it. I just couldn't believe he had been renewed..... Just like that"

Kiara stopped the full reality of what she had actually done was beginning to come crashing down on her.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:03 am

"It is quite alright, Kiara." she had never called the Headmistress by her first name before, and it felt awkward. Nevertheless, she hated seeing the other woman upset or in despair.
"I have caste my crucio and you your killing curse. Therefore, I suppose we are even." She smiled and reached up to pat the younger woman's shoulder.
Then she whispered conspiratorially, "I wont tell if you wont." she doubted Kiara would find the statement funny, but levity had never been one of her gifts.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 am

Kiara shook her head.

"There is a difference between you casting crucio and me casting the killing curse, you cast it becuase of a mind controlling spell, I did by my own free will".

Then she thought of something, at any other time she would have found it funny.

"Although we both seem to have awful taste in who to fire them at, yours at a women who can't feel pain and I cast mine at a dark lord who can't seem to die"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:58 am

"Touche'. Perhaps we should have our eyes examined." she quipped. "And I really did not need my brother to control me, I was very close to hexing her anyway." She laughed, something she did rarely and pulled herself up onto her feet.
"Professor Viper seemed a bit over willing to spy on Lord Voldemort, did she not?" Eglantine hated to sound overcareful but she had heard enough under the desk to wonder.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:27 am

Kiara sighed as she recalled the conversation with Viper.

"Yes she did, she said it was because they offered to bring back her department at the ministry, doesn't seem like a good enough reason does it? Don't worry she has yet to earn my complete trust,I will only say things around her I don't mind Voldemort knowing about,"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:46 am

"Very good, Headmistress." Eglantine, pleased that Kiara was thoughtful enough not to trust Professor Viper implicitly. "And it would be best to keep my bond with Lord Voldemort secret." She mentally frowned as it suddenly came to her that she always referred to him as Lord...was he really that to her?
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:19 am

"Yes agreed, there is no telling what Voldemort could do if he were to find out about it. and speaking of bonds..."

Kiara rolled up her left arm sleeve revealing the dark mark.

"This worked like a charm for helping me get the manor, and now it may come in handy for knowing when Tom calls his death eaters. for meetings. I think the only reason he gave this ot me was to get under my skin, quite literaly...but although I may regret it later I will keep it for now "

((well I am quite tiered now, it has been a long week. so see ya later
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:46 am

"As you wish." Eglantine said, looking at the dark mark as if it might jump out and bite her. "But remember what it is and what it symbolizes. If anyone in the Ministry or Hogwarts finds out about it, they may have you arrested or worse."

She leaned against the wall now, feeling weaker than she had ever before.
"I believe I can remove it for you later if you wish. If that will help you bear it."

((Okay...sleep well.))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:20 pm

kiara gave a small smile.
"Thanks, I do feel better knowing it doesn't have stay there forever."

Then she noticed Eglantine's growing fatigue.

"But it can wait another day, Now I will help you to bed, where hopefully you can get some rest"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next