Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind

Go down 
+2
Lacklustre
Merciful Heavens
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:38 am

"Yes." Eglantine stated softly, attempting to pull herself up from the mountain of pillows. Tucking the blanket over her bloodied night gown and sheet, she gave Kiara a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 am

Kiara returned her smile and walked into the room. "I just came to check how you were holding up. And how your talk with Viper went..."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:55 am

"How did you know I spoke with Viper?" Eglantine asked, trying desperately not to start coughing.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:04 am

"How do I know? I was the one that sent her to you Eglantine. She needed to sort out her feelings with you. So how did it go?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:11 am

"I see." She had hoped that Viper had come of her volition. "It went well..." A coughing fit interrupted her and she pulled the covers over her face to hide the drops of blood.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:09 am

Kiara went to the professors side quickly.

"easy there Eglantine, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:20 am

Eglantine nodded, carefully cleaning her chin with the blanket as she dragged it down.
"I'll be fine with a bit of rest." she stated and then she closed her eyes. "I hope." she added, fear surfacing. With her classes and Edwin, she could not afford to be bedridden for very long.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:32 am

"Oh don't worry your self over that, I have already approved Viper's days off. I Think you should take a few more days off as well. Get back pn your feet without trying to kill your self again." said Kiara her voice still holding concern.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:52 am

"I re-broke my hip." Eglantine confessed. "I'm not sure I can get back on my feet."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Kiara sighed sadly, Eglantine must have been in agony.

"Well then I don't want to hear about you getting up from this bed until Juria says you can, that understood?" I will help take care of Edwin if you want"

Kiara remembered how restless two year olds could be.

"It won't be any trouble"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 am

"Are you certain?" Eglantine asked, her eyes glancing over at the crib by the window. "He will not remind you to badly of your own child, will he?" she was concerned that Edwin might cause Kiara to be reminded of her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:45 am

Kiara smiled.

"Would it be so bad that he does? Besides...."

Kiara took out her locket.

"I always keep her close heart, I couldn't forget about her... ever"

((Can't stay on long, night class..... I will be on more later))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:57 am

((okay))

Eglantine nodded. "Very well." she sighed shallowly, to exhausted to stay awake much longer. "His clothing and other items are in the blue cabinet by the window. His toys are in the red chest under the couch. For breakfast, he eats two muffins, not carrot, he is allergic and a cup of milk. Lunch and supper can be anything. He takes two naps, but he will take those on his own. No sweets, he gets very very hyper and then gets sick. His toy snake's name is viper, do not try to take that from him and if you have any problems... there is a detailed list of possible problems that I keep in the top drawer of my desk."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 am

((continuing from Viper's visit.))

Viper smiled slightly. "We have an odd relationship indeed. We're never going to be close friends, always clashing, yet somehow we still manage to pick up each other's pieces..." she broke her gaze from the window to look at Eglantine.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:56 am

Eglantine sighed. "Indeed we do." she agreed. Noting the thick cloak and the way Viper was holding it around her, she raised an eyebrow. "Are you alright?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:59 am

Viper raised an eyebrow. "As good as I can be, I suppose..." How awkward it was to say that to the one who caused your pain! she thought to herself.

But realizing where Eglantine's gaze was, she offered an explanation with a half shrug. "I..feel cold. All the time now. I honestly don't know why..." she said, turning her gaze back out the window, unconsciously clutching the cloak closer.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:09 am

"The warmth is gone." Eglantine muttered. She had felt cold and vulnerable when her husband had been killed; and somehow she imagined that Viper felt similar. The dull ache through her body was growing into sharp pains, but Eglantine ignored it.

"You asked me once if I had ever had a tattoo..." Eglantine stated. "I suppose I was not entirely truthful with you." She hated the subject change, but the last subject had been awkward enough.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:14 am

Viper raised an eyebrow, her gaze not leaving the window. "What, is it a tattoo of your husband's name with a heart around it? Because I'd rather not know where that is..."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 am

Eglantine smiled, despite the fact that she really did not find the statement funny.
"Oh no... it is actually a mark my father gave me, when I began to help him with excessum... ironically he thought I would become a potions mistress some day." she chuckled softly at the memory, although great pain was woven into it as well.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 am

Viper raised an eyebrow. "Indeed?" Despite the fact that Eglantine had invented her own potion, Viper couldn't quite picture her doing that for a living...

"What's the design? Do you still have it?" She asked, more interested than she would like to have been, for over the years, she had seen many tattoos signifying potions mastery. Her own uncle was said to have been decked with them, although he never stated where...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:33 am

"I still have it... it is a black asp." She left out where it was located.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 am

Viper's eyes widened slightly, the window forgotten about it. "Had it anything to do with the potion itself or was purely for bonding and decorative purposes?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:47 am

"Both... my father was a potions master, a genius really, and there were many potions and elixirs I helped him make."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:51 am

(( During Kiara's Visit))

Kiara smiled, "Well you certainly have this planned out well don't you?"

Noticing Eglantines difficult in staying awake she said gently.

"Don't worry about anything, but getting well again alright. Get some sleep, you need it. sleep well.."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 am

((Kiara's visit))

Eglantine nodded, her eyes blinking. "Schlaf, Kindlein, Schlaf is his favourite lullaby..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next