Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind

Go down 
+2
Lacklustre
Merciful Heavens
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:25 am

"I suppose I have a class to teach." Eglantine muttered. "I can sleep later. Now I suggest you go rest and I will begin to shore up our wards." And convinced that Kiara would resist, she straightened and brushed down her robes.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:12 am

"For Merlins sake, You been hit with the Sectumsemtra curse, and suffered from some effects of the killing curse, by being conected to a crazy dark lord. I think you have earned a break"

Why did both of them always have to resist her, when she tried to help?
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:49 am

"But you are the Headmistress and I am almost fully recovered." As if to mock her, a wave of pain almost knocked her over as she spoke and only an extremely quick reaction made it look like she was preparing to use her cane.

"We should both rest actually. I promise to rest as soon as I check on the students in their dormitories and you have gone to your chambers." Her level gaze was directed at Kiara. "And I will not be talked out of my decision."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:11 am

Kiara looked down in defeat.

"Fine, do as you wish, but if you collapes I reserve the right to say I told you so"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:35 am

"You do that, Ma'am." Feeling slightly guilty for asserted herself "over" the Headmistress when she had no right to, Eglantine looked away.
"Good night." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:11 am

Kiara sighed

"Good night and please get some rest, the last thing I need is you getting sick"

As she turned to leave she couldn't stop the gasp of pain escape. The cuts on her arm and back were still bleeding though no one could tell through her black robes, they were really starting to sting.

"I'll heal them in my office" she thought to her self as she placed her hand over the cut on her upper right arm.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:14 am

"Take one more step and I'll hex you worse than you've ever been hexed in your life, young lady!" Eglantine barked, seeing Kiara gasp and grasp her arm. Taking out her wand she motioned for her to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:32 am

Kiara cursed herself as she turned around.

"it is only a cut Eglantine I was going to heal them back in my office after I was through here. They arn't life threatening so I'll live."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:40 am

"And a chicken can survive with its head cut off..." Eglantine said, gentler than before. "I will heal them to be certain you do not forget." with a wave of her wand and a muttered incantation, she healed the cuts and gently pulled back the robe fabric to see the arm.

"Now off to bed with you." she murmured, turning to look at Helena who was still asleep on the couch. "And try not to worry about anything."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:00 am

Kiara shook her head, thought she had a small smile on her face.

"Silly with everything that happend I can't stop worrying, but thank you for the help again, "

With that kiara turned around and walked out.

A small smile appeared on her face as she thought.

"She would have made a wonderful mother"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:06 am

((Professor DeLanquar transferred Helena to the Hospital Wing and can now be found in Professor Viper's Chambers...))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:32 am

Eglantine began to sob as soon as the worried nymph opened the door for her and closed it behind her. They were quiet anguished sobs that threatened to envelope and consume her as she struggled into her bedroom.
Not caring where they fell, she peeled her outer robes off and laid on her bed, her tears making wet stains on the covers. Her cane lay forgotten on the floor, her sensibly flat shoes next to it and her robes in a pile atop of them.
For several hours, she lay and wept. Grief, pain, guilt and anger all mixed into an almost lethal marriage until finally sleep reached out and pulled Eglantine into a dreamless land where she was blissfully ignorant of all around her in the crumbling world.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:06 am

((Next morning...this is in the same timeline as the dueling demonstration.))

Eglantine awoke, exhausted from her long hours of crying, but considerable more rested than she had been the day before.

She rose from the bed, carefully, and made her way over to the mirror. There were dark black smudges under her eyes, which only made her look paler and she was a mess.

Taking up her brush, she combed out her hair until it was managed again and then reached for the pins that would hold it in its usual bun. But she stopped before grabbing them as her hands were shaking too badly to grip their slender bodies. Cursing under her breath in German and Gaelic, Eglantine seated herself in front of the mirror and closed her eyes. She could leave her hair down of course, but that would not be suitable for teaching.
Then again it was a Saturday. She sighed heavily and used her accioed cane to make her way over to her closet.
After selecting a white robe, she noticed that it was the one she had been wearing when Severus had attacked her and hung it back up. The last thing she needed was another reminder. Reaching into the back of the closet, she removed a black set of robes and slipped them on.

Without further consultation of her mirror, Eglantine left her rooms and made her way down to where a duel would be taking place between the headmistress and the potions mistress. It was her job to make sure they did not kill each other.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:40 am

((missing one thing Kiara collaped in her office due rechargeing the wards))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:49 am

((Okay...Eglantine will make a detour on her way down there...))
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:05 am

Sure enough, Viper's apparition skills proved to horrible as she landed rather awkwardly on top of Eglantine's dresser. Wincing as she heard a crack rfom her ribs she turned to see if Eglantine and the child had more luck than she did.

((Oh snap, did we forget the baby?))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 am

((No, Eglantine stabilized the apparation and pulled him into it))

Eglantine rose from the floor and glared icily at Viper. "Remind me never to apparate with you again." she breathed. "Could have gotten us killed." she muttered. The child sat in the stroller, looking rather dazed, but unharmed. Turning back to Viper, Eglantine sighed.
"Do you require assistance?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:18 am

Viper fought a laugh at Eglantine's face. "I told you I failed my apparitions test! It's not as though I didn't warn you!"

She eyed her rib curiously, amused at the odd formation it had now taken. "No, its quite alright. I'll be fine. It's a broken bone, nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:23 am

"That's good to hear." Eglantine rolled her eyes as she turned away. "Only a broken bone...?" Without further comment, she transfigured the stroller into a good sized crib.
"If you will call the house elf...I would like to rest now." Whatever strength her momentary annoyance had given her was fading.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:30 am

(( Appariting into hogwarts Again???? are you guys trying to kill Kiara or what? just kidding, but really though it is supposed to be imposible to appariate in and out of Hogwarts))

Kiara walked slowly down the hall when she felt Viper and Eglantine enter hogwarts.

Giving the password to Eglantines Quarters she walked in.

"Are you guys alright?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:36 am

((Can we just pretend for a moment...that staff members can apparate?))

"Of course." Eglantine replied rather coldly, refusing to look at Kiara. Her mind was still going over all that had happened. In a way she had killed Kiara...
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:53 am

((Ooh, yeah, totally! It would work out alot easier.))

Viper smiled. "I'll live. It's not as though it's the first time it's happened. But as for Tibby, she's ignoring me and punishing herself at the same time. She'll listen to you though, Professor."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:55 am

((Alright))

Kiara didn't miss the cold tone in Eglantine voice, but passed it off as her being tiered.

"Just making sure, sorry I left in such a hurry, my lungs decided to stop working so I needed to get a new potion quickly."

The she noticed Vipers broken rib.

"You should head to the hospital wing to get that taking care of"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:58 am

"No, its alright. It's not that bad of a break." She waved her hand conjuring a mending potion and her goblet, mixing the two together and drowning it in one gulp.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:02 am

((Does that mean I have to call Tibby?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next