Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind

Go down 
+2
Lacklustre
Merciful Heavens
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:31 am

Kiara's eyes went wide as she peered inside Eglantines quarters, it was chaos. Looking at Horatio she raised her eye brow.

"Horatio... Eglantine is going to have a fit you know" she said looking around the quarters nervously..

"What are you doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:36 am

"Entertaining Edwin." Horatio stated, hardly looking dignified with his robes half way covering his face... thankfully he wore pant under his robes...

"And Eglantine left us with the room in this condition, no doubt she will return happy to find it neat and orderly. We have every intention to clean up. Eh, my boy?" Edwin nodded.

"He's a bat!" Edwin announced happily, pointing at Horatio.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:48 am

Kiara laughed and shock her head. "If you say so Horatio..."

"Umm why would Eglantine leave her rooms like this? What happened?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:57 am

"We happened..." Horatio stated, levitating himself back to the floor. "I've been entertaining Edwin since my classes for today were over..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:05 am

Still smiling and shaking her head she said "I can see that Horatio"

Then thinking she asked "Umm Horatio did Ciaran drop anything of here? or did he come by?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 am

Horatio shook his head. "No, he didn't. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Kiara smiled sheepishly "Well kinda has me on Mission of sorts appearnly he has left me a trail of clues... lead I don't know where yet, but I am certain this clue points to Edwin. I was wondering if there was a clue or anything like that around here?" she asked. Although she hoped not, with deaster the room was in it would be impossible to find.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:04 am

Horatio smiled, "Ah yes. Edwin does have something for you..." he held his hand out to the young boy and Edwin placed a crumpled bit of paper in it. Reading it aloud, Horatio smiled.

"The Great Hall under your seat."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:24 am

Kiara blinked, "Well that one was certianly easier... Thanks Horatio and you to Edwin" she said with a smile.

"Umm good luck with this mess before Eglantine gets back" she said as she turned to go to the door. "And I wouldn't be one the ceiling when she gets back either" she said with a laugh.

(Great Hall)
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:34 am

Horatio laughed after Kiara and turned to Edwin. "How about we start cleaning up now, eh?" Edwin wrinkled his nose. "i think you're right, we have time."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:41 am

((Continued from Kiara's personal chambers))

Horatio stepped out of the flames and headed straight for Eglantine's bedroom. He had carried her to her bed twice now, but times with her being unconscious and either exhausted or sick.

Laying her down on the lavender bedspread, he sighed. Somewhere, a bit more blood had splattered onto her robes and her breathing was wheezy. Conjuring a chair, he seated himself beside her bed and took both of her pale hands into his.
"I am not going to ask you any questions, my sweetbriar. Just wake up and get well. I tears at my very soul to see you hurt. The wheelchair, your ribs and now this." A few large wet tears rolled down his worn cheeks to fall onto Eglantine's hands.

Horatio watched the drops slip from her still hands, mesmerized by how delicate her hands were. "Please." he whispered. "If not for me than for Edwin, Kiara, yourself."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:42 am

Kiara arroatched Eglantines quarters, she had a few things to talk about with her adopted mother, and close firend.

"Is professor Delanquar in?" she asked the protrait.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:39 pm

The nymph shook her head. "No, Headmistress. She is in Professor McKevin's chambers."
A light blush came over the paintings cheek as she spoke. "And she asked...not to be disturbed." the nymph giggled.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Kiara mouth dropped.

"You got to be kidding?" she said with a sigh. She looked at the nymph with a raised eye brow, not trusting it.

" Are you sure there isn't anyone in there?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:54 am

"I swear, Headmistress. The young boy is asleep, guarded by a house-elf. Professor DeLanquar is in Professor McKevin's chambers."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:02 am

Kiara groned, "You know what I will just catch her in the great hall.. or send them a letter or something" she said exasspertedly.

"Didn't want to be distured.... hmm" she said as she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:27 am

"I hardly have to time to discuss it further!" Eglantine soft voice held pure exasperation. She rounded the corner with Esis right beside her. Both her cousin and her froze when they noticed Kiara.

"Hello, Kiara!" Esis chirped, hurrying forward to kiss the younger woman on both cheeks. "We were just talking about you!" Eglantine looked at that moment like she wanted to die and be buried.

"Not now, Lachesis." she stated softly. Her cousin ignored her.

"I was wondering how you liked the idea of me joining your teaching staff. I've got the necessary teaching whatnots for any of your open positions and I just got fired form my last job."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:06 am

Kiara mouth droped and she blinked, she and could help be chuckle at Esis's last statement. Hardly the thing one would tell a future employer that they were just fired with such enshisasim.

"You may take astronomy if you wish Esis, I am teaching it at the moment but could use teacher for it. I have alot to deal with as it is so it is yours." Kiara said with a smile and held her hand out to shake.

"Welcome to Hogwarts officely Esis"

She then looked at Eglantine, "Eglantine I was looking for you, I need to talk you, you have a minute?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:18 am

Esis screamed with joy and hugged Kiara, kissing both of her cheeks at least eight times. "Oh my dear Kiara! I shall get you a huge box of something!" she cheered, happily. Releasing Kiara, she repeated the embrace and kissing on Eglantine, who looked far from happy. Over Esis' shoulder, she gave Kiara a what-were-you-thinking look.

"Yes, of course, Headmistress." Eglantine murmured, as Esis released her and ran down the hallway. "No doubt she's gone to tell her lover." she muttered, rubbing her arms. Turning back to Kiara, she shook her head.
"What was it, love?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:02 am

Kiara laughed "You worry to much Eglantine, she will do fine"

"Will the first thing I will get to right away.. remember afew months ago when I went to face Voldemort and I named you acting head incase I well didn't make it..well I have been thinking ever since that encounter with Charles, that I need a Deputy head... incase I need to leave a hurry or well heaven forbid something happenes to me. I was wondering if you would like to be Deputy Headmistress?" she asked?

The second thing was a more dark issue so she want to start off good first.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:30 am

Eglantine smiled softly. "I would be honoured, Kiara." she stated, her eyes reflecting her soft smile. Still she sensed there was more... "And I will try not to worry to much about Esis..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:26 am

Kiara smiled "thats good" she said with a nod.

Then she face went more serious as she removed the list of the Damed from her robes.

"You have talked with Miranda before right?" she started.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:05 am

"Yes, I have." Eglantine murmured, looking either way as Kiara pulled out the copy. She didn't want any strolling student to see it. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:10 am

Kiara sighed, "I went to warn her, some of the staff my need her sevicies, the day this arrived" she said holding up the scroll.

"She could read it Eglantine.... she could see all the name as clear as day, only those on the list can see it right? So... I am not sure Miranda is who she say she is" she said handing to scroll to Eglantine.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:21 am

Eglantine sighed. So Miranda's secret was out.

"How interesting. Who do you think she truly is then? And yes you are correct. Only those on is can see it... Unless they helped write it." She took the scroll, smiling softly as Excessum audibly hissed in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next