Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 Voting_barTav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 Voting_barTav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:42 am

Tav felt Kay flinch in his embrace, and instantly hated himself for his outburst. He kissed the top of her head, tears filling her eyes. "I'm sorry." he murmured, hoping he hadn't hurt Kay. Her tears disturbed him deeply.

Horatio sighed. "I have seen dreams..." he murmured. Holding his granddaughter tightly, he wished he had remained silent. "Hush, darling." he whispered. "You are not selfish, you are caring. Never call yourself selfish for caring." He wanted to promise she would never lose him... but he couldn't. It would be a lie. He knew that someday sooner than later he was going to leave them.

"Rossa, death is not the end..." he murmured into her ear. "It is only the beginning to eternity." he kissed the top of her head.

Edan stood against the wall, looking uncomfortable and out of place. He sighed.
"I'm going to go play with the E twins, okay." he murmured, walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:58 am

Kaylie nodded, "it is Okay" she whispered. She had ofter all expected his anger from the beginning. She stuggled to stop the tears not wanting him to feel bad about it.. but they kept coming..

"I.. I am sorry, I am fine.. really" she said despite the fact she was still in tears.

"Hormones...thats all" she choaked and trying once again to stop crying, with little to no sucess..

No.. she need to cry herself out or somehow calm her self in a different room... with that thought in mind she pulled herself out of Tav grip walked out out of the room intent on going to her and Tav's room.

Rossa nodded to her Grandfather, " I Know.. Dad told me that once.. not long after Grandmama died... what scares me is you seem so eger to meet it.." she said a bit calmer.. until she saw Kay leave the room in tears..

She turned her glaze to Tav, yep... Tav had hurt her... weather Kay admited it or not he had..
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:32 am

Tav sighed, relieved she was just confused. No doubt being pregnant messed your head up pretty badly, he mused, still feeling badly. Her sudden rush from the room startled him and he stood lost in the moment as she vanished from sight. Suddenly he knew he had hurt her badly. In his outburst against Horatio, he had unintentionally attacked the very one who had actually hid his son... He had never wanted to hurt Kay... and now, he had. Not sure if he should go after her or let he be alone, he looked at Rossa and Horatio looking for answers.

Sighing, Horatio smiled at Rossa. "Your Da was a smart man, Rossa, who loved you more than life itself. I'm not eager to meet death, love." he tried to explain. "Every moment I am here with you makes it more possible for them to find you. The adults are more prime targets. You are younger and less dangerous." Oh how he wished it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:48 am

Kaylie barely made it her and Tavs room before she full sucummed to her tears, carefully laying on the bed she sobbed, though they were silent tears. They were all the more painful. Guilt for lieing to Tav assulted her and merely compounded with the guilt of bringing such a innocent life in to the world that was so dark and currupted..

Placing her shaking hand protectively on her stomach she said "I am sorry baby.... I only wish I could bring you into safer and kinder then this only... Where I needn't hide you from your own father" she sobbed as she continued to sink deeper and deeper into her own guilt...

__

Rossa wipped her tears, she sighed she caught her older brothers helpless look..
"Go after her Tav, you can't leave her like that silly" she said it made sense to her, if Kay had been mad at Tav she'd have told him to let her be, but it was easy to tell Kay wasn' t mad... when her sister in law was mad, she glared and walked away sillently... and not in tears.. at least like that. "Especaily in the condition she is in" she said sounding worried for her sister in law. Kaylie was such a sweet woman, she reminded her of her mother in a way, both had that same loveing nature about them.. and having a bad habit of putting to much on there shoulders to protect others.

She looked at her Grandfather, almost busting into tears when he mention her father.

"I loved him.. still do very much, I still remember when ever something Bad happened and I was crying he would comfort me... but he was in tears to... the mere sight of him crying made me stop.....and I would wip his tears away. He would smile at me...." she trailed off wipping another tear away and hugging her grandfather again.

"Then why were you that pub today? Why do you always seek danger? if not to leave us quicker?" she asked in a small voice on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:28 am

Tav hardly waited for Rossa to finish before he ran toward the bedroom. Carefully, he opened the door and slipped in, taking in the sight of his wife silently sobbing her heart out. He had no idea what to say, or even truly how to comfort her. But it did not really matter, he had made a mess of things, and now he would have to fix it, regardless of ignorance.
Sitting down beside her, he gently pulled her into his arms. Her apology to their baby had not been lost into space's void and he closed his eyes, holding back his own guilt. It was his fault as much as Kay's that their child was being born. And his fault as much as Kay's that he had just found out about it. How could he have been so blind?
"It's okay." he murmured. "I'm here for you and the baby." he needed to be strong for them. Despite how difficult it was... he needed... needed to be like his father. Understanding and cautious. He couldn't remember his parents ever really fighting or seeing his mother run from his father in tears. Perhaps he was a horrid husband, who deserved to have remained a bachelor, to keep from polluting the world with his awful family skills.
"Our baby is going to be all right, Kay. He's going to be big and strong. With our stubborn red hair and your lovely eyes. We can teach him what's right and protect him." and he believed it... doubts thrust aside, he believed it

---

"I know..." Horatio murmured, reaching up to wipe one of her tears away. "He would be so proud to see you right now. Look at you." he chuckled. "So strong and brave. I watched you walk into that pub and you were a force to be reckoned with, love." He sighed.
"Gwen... she is Esis' sister. I needed to help her with something and afterwards we dropped in for a few mugs of firewhiskey." he smiled. "I wont leave looking for danger again, Rossa. Not unless it is needed." he added silently...I know what's needed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:00 am

Kaylie once again found herself in Tav's arms and crying on his shoulder, how pathetic he must think of her, her she was crying over something she couldn't change over something that had been done and by her choice. But she couldn't bare the thought of Tav being angry with her now. She couldn't loose him, she had no one left. Her family.. her father and brother and sisters, Hopfully they were not dead... but they were no long her family... When the purger threat increased, Kaylie did the only thing she could think of to protect her father and siblings.

She eraced her self form there lives. She made them forget her everything.. pictures of her were either burned or magically modified and there memories altered. She had them sell there house and move to america, as far away from the purgers as she could get them. The last time she saw them was 6 years ago..

So Tav and his family were the only ones she had left.. she couldn't loose him or her baby.

His gentle words brought her comfort as well as his strong but gentle arms around her. If he believed their son was would be alright, it was good enough for her.

"Thank you Love" she whispered finally her voice back now that her tears started to subside.

She sniffed her thumb slowly stroking his hand, "I hope our son will be just like his father..." she said quietly.

____

Rossa nodded a sad smile on her lips, a 13 teen year old girl walking into a bar was hardly intimidating...

"Thats only becasues I was angry with you" she said meekly.

She didn't remember much about Esis.. she died when she was young.. to young to form very many perminate memories of her. But she did recall Her Mum saying how... ecentric Esis used to be.

"Was she always... like.. like how she was in the bar? or was that from..... Greif..?" she asked. She shuddered as she remembered the knief swiftly going through the young purgers heart. She had seen death before... but never actually someone being killed..

Despite only being 13 years old she hardly felt like it.... she felt much older now that she had seen murderer in cold blood right infornt of her, even if it had been a purger.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:01 am

Tav held Kay tightly, she seemingly an anchor that held him form loosing himself within the raging waves of grief and rage. Rage at himself for having hurt her... she was his reason for living and his life all rolled up into his most precious heart bearer. He had vowed to love, honour and to himself protect her as apart of their marriage vows. How pitifully he had done.

Everything seemed to have been ruined, their perfect future, their neatly planned lives. Foolishly he thought... he should have taken her far away from the purgers. They would maybe have escaped. Perhaps into some remote jungle sanctuary, where magic would keep them safe and hidden. There...there what? He had had to stay for his siblings. His parents... his grandfather... his friends- he buried his face in her soft hair, wishing perhaps they could all vanish and he could protect his wife and son from the world in which they were forced to live.

And she was thanking him... for his vain promises. Guilt mixed with fear as he imagined what might possibly happen, but he forced it down... it tasted bitter and vile like stomach acid and he grimaced slightly at the fading thoughts. So this is what it must have been like for his father... he had thought these thoughts before, but now they seemed for vivid. To be terrified for his family and powerless to protect them.

"Oh, but I want him to be better, Kay." his hand gently smoothing her hair. "So much better."

--

Horatio chuckled. "I figured as much, darling." he smiled, patting her cheek. "But you were still a force to be reckoned with. Never ever doubt what is there inside you. You can be anything you want to be at any time." his finger tapped against her head. "Within your brain is the power to be much better than your old grandpa." he laid his large hand above her heart. "And in your heart is so much love and compassion."

Gwen... he had hoped Rossa wouldn't ask, but she had and deserved an answer.
"Yes... when I last saw her, Rosie, she was a vibrant happy mother of four. Now... she is a widow and childless." he wished Rossa had been somehow shielded from the purger's death. Purger though he was, it had still be killing and he had still been young... young and foolish.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:12 am

Kaylie held on to Tav and the feeling that now he needed her confort as much she had needed his. She could feel his sadness and sorrow all the thing she wished she could vanish with a flick of her wand like a spill on the floor.

Yes his words had hurt her, but she knew he had not ment to she couldn't hold it against him, she couldn't.. there was already enough fighting out there. They didn't need it between them.

"Oh Tav.. He will.. he will be perfect, but I pray he has your determination, loyalty, and bravery, and so much more of the reasons I love you Tav. I wouldn't ask for a better husband then you.. know why?... cause there isn't any better person for me." she whispered in his ear.

"I Love you, my dear more then anything" she said holding on to him.

"And you know what else? You are going to be a wonderful father, our child will be so loved and charished he will be happy even in this cold and uncaring world" she said and unknowning providing the answer to her own worries and guilts about bringing her son into this world.

___

Rossa looked at her Grandfather, not quite understanding what he ment.. She wasn't much and not all that powerfull she always had someone protecting her weather it Tav or anyother that cared for her...

"I guess.." she said still still hugging him.

As he told her the fate of Gwen her expression saddened.

She wasn't sure what else to say... but then a song came to mind, Her Mum and Dads favorite..

Slowly she started to sing, the only song her mother had the chance teach her before her death.

May it be - the Honored dead tribute
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 am

Tav smiled, still cradling his wife in his arms. She was so beautiful, even with her teary red eyes and exhausted expression. He would do anything he knew to keep a smile on her face; one of true happiness and joy. His words had bruised her, when he had not meant to, but regardless he was cursing himself to the lowest of the hells.

There were better people for her... no one was good enough for Kaylie, and there was proof of that in his own actions. He had tried, nearly always to love her the way she deserved... to fail her. Tears dribbled down his cheeks as he kissed her tenderly. Loving her for her words and for herself.

"A better mother than you, our child could never have." he whispered. "You're the very best wife this world has ever seen and I can never apologize enough to make it up to you what I said. Never." he kissed her again. "I love you so much."

---

Horatio chuckled, reminded of Edwin within Rossa's reaction to his statements. Listening to Rossa's soft voice sing her mother's favourite song brought tears to his eyes, and he softly hummed along, noting that his deep voice was in terrible need of stretching.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:37 am

A smile came to her lips when Tav kissed her, and she fully returned it, his loving action making her feel better. She brought a hand up to his cheek and gently caressed the tears away.

"Oh Tav.." she said her face flushing at his words, being a modest person complements like that always made her blush bright red. She usually never really believed said complaments, but never said anything.

After returning his kiss again she still lightly caressed his cheek, " I love you to, and Tav... please stop beating your self up over it okay, its alright... you said it out of a moment of anger.... anger I expected. Really I swear it okay" she said as she kissed him this time.

Then she blinked as she heard Rossa sing the beautiful song, she hadn't heard since Tav's mother was alive.

She humed the song as well as she hugged Tav and rubbed his back.

"Rossa really is like your Mum...." she said quietly in his ear.

___

Bye the time Rossa finished the song she had a single tear roll down her face, how she missed her mother.

"I know.. its not as good as the way Mum sang it, but I have been practicing" she said as she sniffed.

" I have been trying to write my own song... I havn't got the melody right yet" she confessed quietly. She never told anyone this before that day.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:40 am

"Yes, darling?" he joked, winking at her as their kiss ended. He gently stroked her cheek. He sighed, moving his hand to cross his heart.
"I promise to stop..." he nodded. "But only it you do." he kissed her again, this time lifting her fully into his arms.

The lilting melody with its melancholy thoughts ironically lifted his heart and he sighed, nodding in agreement.
"She is like Mum..." he murmured. And I'm doing to be sure she doesn't die like her. he added to himself.

"You going to be okay?" Tav asked, looking down into her beautiful eyes.

--

Wiping the tear away, Horatio gave her a big smile.
"It was beautiful, Rosie." he assured her. "Your mother heard it and was touched. I know she was." Her confession of sorts lightened his eyes.
"That's wonderful! I've never written a song, you know. I imagine its quite difficult." He sighed, stretching his tight arm muscles. "You can do it though, love."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:10 am

Kaylie smiled and leaned into his touch and kissed his hand, glad he was smiling again, and not beating himself up over it anymore.

"Yes I promise, Cross my heart" she said.

She smiled at him, brightly this time thinking he could use a bright smile from her. "I am going to just fine Love and so.." she paused moving Tav's hand to her stomach.

"... Is our Son" she said kissing him softly on the lips again.

___

Rossa smiled and hugged her grandfather tightly, "Thanks Grandpapa" she whispered from her head on his shoulder..

"Its not that hard... you just need inspiration" she said..

"Do you want to hear the lyrics?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:16 am

Feeling the child kick against his hand, Tav smiled broadly. "He's going to be a great man someday... I just know he's going to be big and strong. He'll have your eyes, so he'll be compassionate despite how smart he'll be." he kissed her again.

"Did I ever tell you how silly it was for you to marry me." he joked. "You deserve so much better."

--

Horatio nodded. He had written poetry for Eglantine and his family, none of which he had ever shared with anyone. It had had a great deal of inspiration. Death was something that gave itself far to freely to the writer.
"Yes, I would love to hear them."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:57 am

Kaylie similed and let out a laugh, "Oh Tav... you are so sweet" she said as she kissed his forehead.

"But I don't care who I supposibly deserve... I love you and that is more then enough for me" she said feeling comfortable in his arms.

Then a question that had been plauging her popped in her head, "Umm Tav? Just wondering though it is kinda important... When I go into labour, we having the baby here or chance going to a muggle hospital?" she asked.

Both options had major risks it was a matter of weighing which one was for likely to happen.. Attack by purgers while in hospital, or the chance of complications during delivery at home and no one knowing what to do... both were dangerous and had a chance at being deadly should it happen.

___

Rossa smiled and pulled her wand playing the simple medody..

"It isn't quite the way I want it, but perhaps I need a pair of fresh ears..." she said while mently counting down to her cue.

((lyrics changed just a little form orginal))

" I Lost myself today
Oh I Lost myself and ran away
Something pulled me back
The voice of reason I forgot I had
All I know is you're not here to say
What you always used to say
But it's written in the sky tonight

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me

Seen that ray of light
And it's shining on my destiny
Shining all the time
And I wont be afraid
To follow everywhere it's taking me
All I know is yesterday is gone
And right now I belong
To this moment to my dreams

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
And I will be strong

It doesn't matter what people say
And it doesn't matter how long it takes
Believe in yourself and you'll fly high
And it only matters how true you are
Be true to yourself and follow your heart

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
And I will be strong
That I won't give up
No I won't break down
And I will be strong
Even when it all goes wrong
That someone's watching over
Someone's watching over

Someone's watching over me.."

Someone's watching over me <---- the actually song and basic melody.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:11 pm

"Only because you're so beautiful and sweet." he murmured, stroking her cheek. "Making me the happiest man alive... ah I wish I knew poetry worth reciting." he remembered that his Da had always enjoyed whispering poetry to Kiara, his mum. They had both enjoyed the simple times together... it had been fitting that they died together. A happier couple had never lived.

His jaw set, he ran it through his mind. He didn't know anything about babies, or childbirthing. It would be best if they had at the very least a doctor.
"I'll find a muggle doctor to come when the time comes." he murmured. "I'll go look first thing tomorrow.

--

Horatio listened quietly, touched by her sweet voice and the meaningful lyrics.
"It is lovely, Rossa." he murmured. "My ears my now be young, but I know a good thing when I hear it."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Kaylie smiled relieved at Tav's good idea to have a doctor come here instead, she hadn't thought of that.

"Thank you dear, that is a smart idea.. didn't think of that. Be careful tomorrow though okay" She said softly, truthfully she was a bit nervous... now that she thought about it, okay not a bit, a lot.

Terrified even....

"Will you be with me when the baby is being born right?" she asked, she wanted Tav with her the whole time. As it wasn't unheard of for the father to not be in the room when the child was being born. But she wanted him right beside her holding her hand, and simply being there... It would mean the world to her if he did.

__

Rossa beamed again and hugged "Really? I doesn't sound to.... kid-ish?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 am

Tav chuckled. "I try my best at times to use my brain." he smiled, gently touching her cheek. "And I promise to be very careful. And nothing could make me miss it. I'll be right with you the whole way through... a hurricane couldn't keep me away." Truthfully he thought he'd prefer to stand out of the room and wait, simply because the whole childbirthing process always unnerved and frightened him. How much help could he be if he were just as frightened as Kay? It would be better perhaps if she couldn't see how terrified he was. But he'd do anything to help her; even give in to his own fear.

--

"Nothing sounds too kiddish." Horatio chuckled, subtly reminding her that some of his favourite songs were commonly referred to as children's songs. "It was beautiful and you don't need think any differently. I loved it."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:57 am

Kay smiled and leaned into his gentle touch, she really didn't want to go through it with out him there... She didn't like the idea of being along in a room in pain and scared with a stranger if she could help it.

"Thanks Love.. you won't need to do anything, I will be doing all the work, just your presence is... soothing" she said. Him being there would stop her from panicking and making an already scare situation worse. She felt safe around Tav, that much she was certian..

"I would feel safer with you there" she whispered, feeling as if she was confessing something and feeling vulnerable, if she had to feel that way she would prefer Tav be with her.. She check ups with the doctors before, were... well horrible. Not in the sense the doctors were bad, not in the least.. the who process with out Tav there... was a unerving feeling to say the least, she didn't want to go through it again.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:05 am

Tav sighed. "You know... I can't wait to sit here again with you and hold our little boy between us." He closed his eyes as if picturing the happy scene. The three of them in blissful joy.

He kissed her temple. How he loved her.
"I know." he murmured. "That's why I'll be there the entire time." And he would, fainting was not what he was slightly worried about. Although he may hex the doctor should Kay scream... aww she'd be screaming the entire time. He suppressed the urge to groan. What had he gotten his wife into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4