Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 Voting_barTav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 Voting_barTav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:17 am

Sighing, he nodded. "Yeah, but we can dream." he murmured. "The world wont always be this way. It wasn't always and that means there's hope." he wrapped his fingers around her gentle hand. How he loved her...

And then she said it... all that he had thought, pondered but refused to say. His smile faded slightly then returned to its former glory.

"More power to me..." he murmured, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:37 am

Kaylie smiled again and took Tav had, "Come on, I was to see the looks on there face's " she said standing up.

Though truthfully she was nervous, that someone would tell her she was wrong in doing what she did. She wasn't sure how well she could take it if someone said she was wrong. Her heart was in a very fragile state, the pressure of everything made her emotions very close to the surface.

But she tried not to let the nervousness show.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:46 am

"Okay." Tav laughed, following Kay, his arm wrapped around her shoulders for support. "Rossa!" he called, hoping his sister had not gone home. "Rosie!"

He kissed Kay's head, giving her an affectionate squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Kaylie smiled at Tav and hugged him back thanking him for all his understanding.

Rossa entered the room, she poped her had in "you called?"

Then she caught sight of Kaylie and her eyes widened in shock, and alot of confusion and a bunch out other thing. She blinked her eyes afew time and moved aroud the room thinking it may have been a trick of the light in the room. Nope Kaylie was most diffinately very very pregnant.

"H...how?" she asked first, then she blushed, no she didn't want Tav's remark to that question. "I mean...Kay.. you weren't like that 30 minutes ago" she said still very shocked and confused looking.

"Since when were you having a baby?" she asked her brother, hope he would clear up her confusion.

"Did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Tav chuckled at his sister's reaction.
"I'm not." he joked. "Kay is." Laughing, he began to explain.

"Kay was worried about the purgers, Rossa. So she hide her pregnancy." he grew serious. "She told me today. You're not the only one who missed something." he gently patted Kay's shoulder for support. "But everything's fine now."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Kaylie said nothing as she leaned her head Tav's shoulder, enjoying his support.

Rossa nodded though still had a stunned look on her face, "wow.." then her head shot up and looked at Kaylie, "It that why...?"

Kaylie sighed and nodded "Yes Rossa thats why" a few months eariler she had suffered from Braxton Hicks contractions... false labour and Rossa had found her crawling out of the floo in a fair amount of pain.. She made Rossa swear not to tell Tav.. that is was nothing.

She turned to Tav, "she saw me having false labour pains, I passed it off as a bad pulled musle but I made her swear not to tell you" she said quietly.

Rossa walked over and hugged Tav and gave both him and Kaylie a smile, well I am glad for both of ya, I send my best wishes that the baby is healthy" she siad with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Tav paled at her confession, but quickly hid it, sighing. He was overwhelmed with joy and relief with the fact that she had been in such danger and yet survived. "Yes," he murmured, nodding. "Thank you." he patted his sister's back, his mind already turning what had been said over and over again...

He had almost lost Kay... and he would never have known how or why. The thought scared him worse than anything ever had.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Rossa smiled and hugged Kaylie aswell, she lightly put her hand in Kaylie's stomach."It will be awesome.. I finally get a niece or a nephew to help take care of" she siad with a smile.

" I am going to go and find Edan somewhere" she said and she quickly left.out of the room to find her other older brother.

Kaylie giggled at her sister in laws energy, that was until she noticed the change in Tav counterpance.

"Tav? Love, whats wrong?" she asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:39 am

Tav licked his lips, trying desperately to pull himself together. He had to be strong; not only for himself but to Kay and the baby. Taking a deep breath, which failed to calm him, he smiled.

"Nothing, just tired is all." he muttered. And he was tired, so it wasn't exactly a lie... just a bent truth.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:47 am

Kaylie still looked at him in worry, she turned to face him holding on to his hands in hers.

"No... I have never known you to let being a little tired pull you down. love.. what is really wrong? Please Tav... I may be pregnant but I am not made if thin Ice. And I am still your wife, please... What is it?" she said squeezing his hand slightly tighter.

Her mind went back to anything said or done the may have upset him, there was the false labour pain she went through that she told him about, but surely he knew false labour was of no danger to her or the baby. They were basicly just really bad cramps.

"Are you worried about the false labour I went through?" she asked though she felt like she was shooting in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:05 am

"Maybe I'm just worried." Tav murmured. "So much, so soon. I fear the future." and this was the solemn truth. And yes, he worried every day... every hour... every moment. Now he had more to worry about. A child he needed to protect. A child he had only learned existed a moment earlier.

"Maybe..." he sighed. "But its more than that, Kay." He confessed. "What if something does happen?" He wished it wasn't something he had to say... but it was. Their world was too chaotic, to dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:49 am

Kaylie wrapped her arms around Tav, yes there was much to worry about in this cruel world they lived in. There wasn't a hour that went by that she didn't feel what Tav felt.

She almost said sorry to him again, but stopped her self.

"Love... We can't stop things from happening, anymore then we can stop the Sun from rising and setting. If something happens... we can only continue going on as best we can. Please, don't worry your self sick, right now we can only protect eachother to the best of our ability." she said from the deepest part of her heart.

She hugged Tav as close to her as she could concidering her currant condition.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:01 am

Sighing, he nodded. "Yes... I know. That's why I worry." he murmured. He was glad Kay was so wise... so wonderful in her mind and soul. Kissing her forehead, he smiled. "What would I do without you, darling?" he asked. "But expire and lose myself in worry."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:44 am

Kaylie smiled sadly "You would survive, you too stubborn not to" she said as she kissed him.

She had thought about that to, should she fall and become the honoured dead as many had before her. She had made a deal with Rossa to watch over her brother for her make sure he took care of him self, and didn't loose himself in his worries.

If they had their child and she died she had no doubt Tav would continue on for his Son or Daughter.

He would make a wonderful father, that much if anything she was sure of.

"Now Love no more thoughts of this nature okay? Both I and the baby are fine and perfectly healthy. So at this moment love... you don't need to worry" she said in his ear.

The she smiled thinking of something that might cheer him up, "So think of any names yet?" she asked with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:05 am

Tav chuckled, kissing her back. "Maybe, love." he looked into her eyes, suddenly dead serious. "But I wouldn't want to."

He nodded. It wasn't good to dwell on bad thoughts... or horrific possibilities.
"Kaylie for a girl... Kaleb for a boy..." he smiled. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:26 am

Kaylie giggled her eyes sparkling, and for the moment over powering the worry fear that resided inside her.

"Oh I have to many in mind" she said laughing as she counted off the names she liked. Some of them she just liked others.. would in honor of those fallen.

"Well.. for a girl Kiara..Ara for short" she said with a smile. "For a boy.. that one is harder.. Ciaran after your dad, Horatio, Tavish.. Aiden, Chase, Logan, Sevastyan..." she stopped to laugh sheepishly again.

"Safe to say Love I haven't made up my mind for a boy yet, I rather like Kaleb though.." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:19 am

Tav chuckled as her eyes lit up. No doubt she had given it a great deal of thought... he mused. She had had more time after all and it was a more...motherly thing, to think of names.

He liked all the suggestions, although couldn't help but laugh at one in particular. "Chase?" he chuckled. "Don't you think of running as soon as you hear it?" he teased. "And what's this about Sevastyan?" he folded his arms, mirth sparkling in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:39 am

Kaylie blushed a red as her hair, "What jealous? I rather like that name I will have you know" she said trying to be serious, but her red face and figeting hands made that very difficult.

Dispite the fact Kaylie had the hugest crush on the man before she dated Tav in Hogwarts, that wasn't the reason.. No she wanted the memory of those that died liveing on Sevastyan Kaminski had been on of the first to pass on..

"Merely in honor of someone who died protecting his family Love... Seems to right to allow there names to live on" she said softly as she coaxed her face to return back to its normal colour.

"It was only a thought of course, Love... " she smiling shyly at much like she had when she was younger.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:51 am

Tav nodded. He had only been kidding, but it still made sense.
"Esis or Kiara for a girl maybe..." he murmured, "But I like Sevastyan for a boy." He kissed her forehead. "A lovely thought, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Kaylie smiled and embraced Tav once again, at another kick from the baby she giggled at the feeling it caused.

"Baby kicked again, perhaps it likes the names we got so far?" she asked in amusment.

"The doctor I went to see said a baby can hear pretty much everything around them in the real world, in this stage of development." she said smiling.

Kaylie despite being a good child bearing age, was quite small for her age, and add to the fact she was 8 mounths pregnant, her big stomach looked much to big for her small body. Kaylie felt the effects, her aching back and swallen ankles, but she had never looked happier then at the moment.

"Oh I love you so much darling" she said as a tear of happiness went down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:42 am

"Really?" Tav asked, awed by the miracle of life. He had never even imagined that a child would be able to do such a thing, much less his own. Holding her gently in his arms, he just floated in a mental sea of peace.

He was in love with the mother of his child and the rest of the world be damned if he cared there were other things to worry about.
"And your love is returned in fullness, Kay."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:14 am

Kaylie just smiled feeling more at peace then she had in months, She rested her head on Tav's shoulder and sighed contently, wanting this moment to last forever.

__

Rossa walked through the Apartment again, looking for her other older brother, "Hey Edan, where are ya? You wouldn't beleive the surprise Kaylie and Tav have..." she said looking around for him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:44 am

Edan snuck up from behind his sister and covered her eyes. Using his best Gullom voice, he asked "Who is it?" As soon as he finished asking the question he tickled her arms.
"So what's the surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Rossa rolled her eye playfully at Edan and laughed, "Oh you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Come on ya have ta see Tav and Kaylie, they are in the sitting room" she said pratically pulling her brother down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:38 am

Chuckling, Edan allowed himself to he pulled along the hall until they happened upon an embracing Tav and Kaylie.

"Okay, what's the-" he trailed off, eyes widening. "Whoa..." his face went from amused, to shocked and then delighted. "Looks like I'm gonna be an uncle." he cheered. "Wow, how'd you guys keep this for so long?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)   Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tav and Kaylie McConn's Place ( Dark future April 13th 2035)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next