Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 Vote_lcap1Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 Voting_barProfessor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind

Go down 
+2
Lacklustre
Merciful Heavens
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:10 am

Eglantine just stared at Viper. Self-defense? Defending myself? Kill my son? What the bloody hell was Viper talking about.

She is lying Cerise whispered. Eglantine blocked the voice before it could continue, but she was shaken nonetheless.
"I am still sorry. He was all you had left."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:18 am

Viper nodded silently. "Yes, he was..." Not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 am

Eglantine reached for the fallen handkerchief.
"Now what are you going to do?" she asked, dabbing at the lavender blanket's blood dotted surface.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:28 am

Viper raised an eyebrow. "Sorry? I don't quite understand..."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:38 am

"Are you going to kill me? Forgive me? Rant at me?" Eglantine's soft voice remained steady despite her fear.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:43 am

"Kill you: no, despite one of my family's motto. Rant at you: why? neither of us have the energy for that and what purpose would it serve? Forgive you: for what? Defending yourself and your son against an attack?" Viper asked in confusion.

"Professor," she said softly. "It was my brother's fault...you did what anyone would, why would I expect anything more?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:50 am

Eglantine was silent. She didn't have the energy to think out what she should say. Finally she smiled softly.
"Then perhaps we can put this behind us." She hated the idea of Viper hating her... they already had a strange enough relationship.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:55 am

((have to go. park time...))
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:06 am

Viper inhaled sharply. "Of course." forcing herself to smile slightly she added. "I would hate to have to to feel guilty everytime I mess with you."

She sighed. "Please, understand though, Professor. This will take time...in fact, I'm going to ask Kiara for some time off to settle everything."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:38 am

Eglantine nodded. "I was thinking of doing the same." she muttered. It would be nice to get away from everything for a week or so...of course her classes were a problem, but Juria had volunteered to fill in if she was needed.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:40 am

Viper scoffed as she stood to gaze out the window. "Poor Kiara. How will she manage with her two heads of houses missing?" she laughed softly. "The Gryffindors and Slytherins will murder each other in the Great Hall."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:48 am

Eglantine cringed. "If you put it that way... I suppose I can be on my feet by tomorrow." She was already worried about Kiara. Having put her through too much already, Eglantine was afraid that she had already lost her friend.
"I have a cousin in Nice who would probably be willing to watch Edwin for me."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:53 am

Viper raised an eyebrow from the windowsill. "What happened to Tibby?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:58 am

Eglantine sighed. "An unforgivable. I supposed I did it...but now..." she let the words hang in the air.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:03 am

Viper cringed. Of course Dracovan had done it. She felt a stab of guilt as she remembered telling her brother how much that elf irritated her.

Wanting to change the subject, she asked a question that had always lingered in her mind. "What are we, Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:07 am

Raising an eyebrow, Eglantine muffled a coughing fit with her hand.
"We are teachers." she responded, wondering if that was indeed the answer Viper wanted.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:08 am

Viper shook her head. "No, I mean what are we? Friends, enemies, rivals...? I've yet to find a word that defines our relationship."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:12 am

"Friendly rivals?" Eglantine offered. She had thought about the same question herself. "Ironically we have just enough in common to be friends and just enough opposite to be rivals."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:14 am

Viper smiled slightly. "Indeed...but when it gets right to it, what are we? Are we firends willing to help the other out, or are we rivals taking glee at the other's demise?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:27 am

"The first sounded nicer." Eglantine responded, seriously. She took no delight in Viper's pain...but she could not help but wonder if Viper did.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:09 am

((If the sever would stop giving out I might be able to post))

Kiara knocked on the portrait, she was curious as to how the meeting with Viper went and she wanted to make sure Eglantine was doing alright.

"Is she alright for a visiter? asked the protrait.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:18 am

((Viper is still here, yes? no?))

The nymph shook her head and shrugged her slender shoulders. "She would think so..." she stated, sounding depressed. "I personally think she is dying."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:23 am

((well Concidering KofD is asleep for the night, this could be a few hours after Viper left))

Kiara looked worried and said "let me in so I can see her then"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:27 am

((Okay))

The painting swung open for Kiara and the nymph slowly began to dance in circles.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:30 am

Kiara walked of to Eglantines bedroom and pushed to door opened as she knocked at the same time.

"Eglantine it's Kiara, May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind   Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor DeLanquar's Personal Chambers (located in Gryffind
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next