Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)

Go down 
+3
Rachyy Cupcake
Casey Silvertongue
Falling_Rain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Juria raised an eyebrow at the Professor, while it was true that Viper might have fun while doing something like this, and Juria guessed she was, it was not something Viper would take the trouble to do.

"I get your point... but a girl dead!?"

Juria switched to the look of worry,

"Does anyone know who killed her?"

Viper was sure to get a good laugh out of that, though Juria didn’t know it was funny.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Viper nodded, taking another bite of apple. "Yep. You probably know her: Gertrude Hamilton? Annoying little brat, I have to admit. All nosey, a complete gossip-addict. No brains at all..." she shrugged.

She couldn't help the ripple of laughter that escaped her at Juria's question. "Juria, Juria, Juria... How do I say this lightly? Uh, you killed her! You in your Vampiric glory, mate."
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:57 am

Juria looked like she was either about to get very angry or was very horrified.

"Professor! I'm sorry but that is no way to speak about a student... particularly a dead one..."

Juria then thought she had misheard Viper, but after she realized she had not, she seemed to get a little angry and said with certainty,

"Professor Viper, I would never kill anyone ever again and I am NOT A VAMPIRE! I am pretty sure I would notice drinking someone's blood at night or something like that!"

Juria never usually got angry, unless one of her friends was being picked on. However right now some kind of slight anger had surfaced from the Professor's lack of care about the student and then saying that Juria was a vampire who had killed her. Sure Juria knew she had once been a killer, FORCED to, but she did believe that she would have known if she was a vampire or not.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:26 am

Viper raised an eyebrow, giving a half-shrug. "It is no insult to say a dead girl is dead, or that a fool is a fool. Granted, the student's death is of course a tragedy, but one must look forward and play optimist and see what her death has to offer everyone. What we all may gain." She replied with firm belief.

"I would never kill anyone ever again..."

This time Viper's previous smirk went full throttle. "I knew it! I knew you were too nice!" she smiled reassuringly at the other witch. "No worries, though. I, unlike Ms.Hamilton, am not the blabbermouth type. ...Unless it suits me." she added with a cadence of light laughter.

"Rest assured though, I have no interest in tattling on you. In fact, I have a proposition for you..."
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:59 am

Juria kept silent for the first part of what Viper said, she didn’t like the idea of people being dead.

The moment that she realized she had a slip of tongue, her eyes got very, very large and she slapped a hand over her mouth. Juria then got a very ashamed look.

"I'm nice because I want to be..."

Juria then looked at the professor straight on and said,

"I was forced to be evil, I would never have ever... I’m not evil..."

Juria knew that Viper was having the time of her life, so she patiently waited for the Professor's proposition.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:59 am

"Riight. Seriously, Juria, relax. There's no need to pull your charade on me. I know, I get it. Actually, I thought your innocent facade to it all was rather well played. You managed to fool tons of people." Viper replied as she showered Juria with a round of applause.

A raven eyebrow rose at the claim of being forced to be evil. "Prove it."
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Juria growled lowly but then said calmly,

"It is not a charade... so i have not fooled people, I just keet to myself that once I had to be evil... but I have no memory of 12 years of my life. And four years ago I woke in bed with this..."

Juria pulled down the sleeve-glove on her left hand. The mark of a Death Eater was clearly etched in her arm.

Juria knew that just saying she had been forced would not be enough so she said,

"I don’t care what kind of spell you use on me to find out if I’m lying or not, or if you use Veritaserum, but I have 12 years not knowing what I did or who I met and I do not try to fool people I am good, I just fool them that I’ve always been good."

Juria's eyes were slightly piercing, showing she was angry with having to go through explaining this once again.

"I am not bad."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Viper raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "You haven't fooled anyone? What of all the students, staff, Ethan? Or am I to assume this is a bit of information you generously bestow upon all?"

She eyed the mark with interest, raising her foot up to reveal her own mark upon her ankle. "Seriously, Juria, there is no need to fool anyone anymore. I'm not here to judge you. So you used to serve the Dark Lord, oh well, everyone here did! Stop fussing over it." she shrugged casually.

Viper couldn't help but laugh at the mention of Veritaserum. "Oh come now. I'm not one of those Ministry Oafs keen on persecuting you. If anything, I'm here to see you about my shoulder." she replied, gesturing to her odd-looking, injured shoulder. She smirked before adding. "That and to pester you about being a vampire."

"Are too!" Viper replied teasingly in a childish voice, as she proceeded to act in a childish manner and stuck her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:08 am

Juria probably should have remained silent after that but she didn’t,

"Am not and I am NOT a vampire, I can not comprehend why you insist I am one... aren't vampires you know, deathly pale, die in sunlight and... well live forever?"

Juria then looked at Viper's shoulder. She would do whatever she could to help Viper, even if Viper was messing with her right now.

((XD Yes, Juria is nice and HELPS the Viper who is messing with her XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9