Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)

Go down 
+3
Rachyy Cupcake
Casey Silvertongue
Falling_Rain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:37 am

Kiara looked over at Juria as Viper went over her potion formulas in her head. Placing a hand on Juria's shoulder she gave it a small squeeze.

Offering as much support as she could.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:34 am

Luna made her way to the hospital wing, biting her lip and in obvious pain and was trembling, as she leaned on the door to keep her self up right,

Today was a very bad day for her nerves and she needed a nerve calming potion to give her a little relief.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:36 am

Juria felt someone's presence, she had no idea where she got the habit from, however she knew how to sense it.

In a friendly and calming tone she asked to the presence

"Yes, is there anyone there? May i help you?..."
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:41 am

Luna shivered that sound oddly familiar.

"Umm yes I was wondering I could get some nerve calming potion please"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:44 am

Juria left the desk she had been sitting in, went to the door and opened it to see the girl.

She smiled and said,

"I think you may be in luck, I have a little left let me get it."
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:52 am

Luna froze when she saw the nurse, she looked just like.... her.... no it couldn't be.

"Umm Th..thank you" she said though she started feel uncomterbable around the woman.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:56 am

Juria smiled and went to a cupboard and pulled out a bottle with a little liquid left in it.

"This should be enough."

as she poured the liquid into a cup Juria said to the girl,

"If you dont mind me asking, I was wondering why you need some..."

Juria had not see the student before and wondered why she had needed the potion. Juria gave the cup of potion to the girl as she waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:03 am

Luna stepped back looking at the woman infornt of her in fear as memories flashed infront of he.

She looked JUST like the woman who...

Shaking she dropped the cup of potion.
"You..? How...? How can you be here?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:07 am

With movements faster than normal she caught the cup and muttered a spell to make the liquid not hit the floor and go back into the cup. With it all back in the cup, Juria looked at the girl, confused

"Im sorry what?"

Juria now was worried, the girl had dropped the cup and now looked like she saw a ghost... or a very scary sight. In a concered tone she asked

"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:14 am

Memories still flashed infront of her eyes... the pain...

Stumbling backward and feeling a burning feeling runing up and down her arms she gasped.

"What are you playing as? how can you of all people be here at hogwarts, as a nurse no less. You should be in azkabane" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:18 am

Juria now was VERY worried. It looked as if the girl was going to fall unconcious, and furthermore she spoke nonsense.

"I-I beg your pardon... what are you talking about miss?"

Juria was worried, no, Juria was VERY worried.

"You might need to sit down." Juria said in a concered voice.

She then handed the poiton to the girl

"And you came for this, take it before you get worse."

Juria hated to see anyone being hurt, and this student was getting worse by the second.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:24 am

Luna glared at the woman, "What do you care if I get worse or not? Your are the reason I am like this in the first place, curicatus on a 6 year old girl ring any bells?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:29 am

Juria's blood litterally froze. The look of complete shock was clearly on her face.

"N-no, that...that...cant...be...no.."

Juria felt tears comming to her eyes.

((oh yes, Luna, Juria does not look her real age, so she looks exactally as she did when Luna was 6, that is how Luna can reconize her right?))
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:39 am

((sure even better))

Luna looked at the nurse in disbief.

"What now you cry? Your crazy"

then pain flared up her torso and so backed into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:45 am

Juria felt a tear run down her cheek but she didnt brush it away.

"Look, miss, I am not evil... i promise you on my life... I am afraid to know what you are talking about ... because i think i already know..."

Being intelligent, Juria put the clues together and assumed that the Dark Lord had made Juria do something ..evil.. while under the curse. She also knew that since she seemed to not age, the girl must have reconized her. Juria saw the girl was in pain and said

"I dont care what you think of me right now... i dont care if you trust me at all... but please, take the poiton, i dont want to see you hurting..."

Juria put the cup close to the girl and then backed away so the student wouldnt be scared to take it. Juria had no idea what had happened to the young student, but whatever it was... whatever she did, it wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:56 am

Luna ignored the potion and she clovered her face with hands but didn't take her eyes of the nurse.

"Is this some curle joke? you don't want to see me hurting?!!" a sob ecaped her lips.

"When you were perfectly happy to hold me under curicatus for nearly 2 hours?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:04 am

Juria sunk down on a empty bed. She was trying to maintain her emoitons, but not succeeding.

"I-It wasnt me i swear... I didnt know I-im sorry...whatever its worth im sorry..."

Juria now learned what she didnt want to. It was true, she had tortued this girl while under the curse. Now she truly would never forgive herself.

"It was the curse... it was the cuse not me...not me..."

Juria was talking more to herself than to the student. Juria put her head in her hands and wept quietly. With a shaky voice she said

"Please take the poiton... when you are better ill try to explain something ...you will probally not believe me... but at least i will tell you the truth..."

((i have to go Luna, we will continue this later ^_^ thank you, it is an honor to RP with you ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:11 pm

((Kiara says she will be around after this.. To help luna and Juria))

Luna looked at the potion, she wasn't sure she could drink it now even if she wanted. Her arms were shaking so badly she would spill it.

Biting her lip Luna groned again why did all this always had to her.

"The truth? what more of the truth could there be? You stopped me from escaping a deatheater raid that kiledl my parents, going to confess you killed them to?"

Truethfully she didn't know who had killed her parent she never did she their faces.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Juria groaned and then put her face in her hands.

"I didnt do it... i swear... ok its the truth, i have a mark on my left arm... but it wasnt me... the Dark Lord made me... it was the curse... i swear it wasnt me.. i dont even know your name miss... i have never seen you before... i know you speak the truth... but i do not know what happened or of that time."

Juria tried to summarize it quickly so the girl could take the poiton.

"I dont care if you believe me, however its the truth... it wasnt me... it wasnt me...now please take the poiton. You will feel better."

Juria was ready to break down into tears, but tried desperatly not to in front of the student whom she had tortured while under the curse.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Luna didn't move form her spot on the floor against the wall. She couldn't moved not with out going to agony.

"No....." she said as she slid further down the wall.

(Que Kiara)
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Kiara walked up to the infirmary and opened the door.

The sight before her made her stop in her tracks, there was a student leaning against the wall in obvious pain and Juria sitting on one of the beds in tears. There were so many thing wrong with that picture.

"What on earth? Whats wrong?" she asked as she approched the student on the floor.

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Sun May 03, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:13 pm

Juria looked up at Kiara and then said in a hurried voice

"Kiara give her the poiton, please... please i...i cant...im sorry!!!"

more tears slid down Juria's face as she struggled to keep them contained.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Kiara didn't hesitate and grabed the potion near the girl on the floor.

She picked the cup up and brought it to the girls lips.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Luna was vaugely aware of the potion at her mouth and drank it. Letting the numb feeling take over her.

The pain dulled and she welcomed the blessfull nothingness of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Juria stood up and approached carefully with a shakey voice she said

"I-is she ..ok?"

Juria was ashamed that she had to have the headmistress come to the girls rescue, Juria knew she couldnt have done anything since the girl would have not let her... but she could have tried harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next