Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)

Go down 
+3
Rachyy Cupcake
Casey Silvertongue
Falling_Rain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:12 am

((My mum is sooo mean. She was yelling at me for being tired and sick again. I have a massive headache which gave her "perfect" reason to scream at me))

Rachyy was happy to see Juria and waved hello to her.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:14 am

((poor you! Well it is after mothers day. Do as you always do and try to ignore her... poor you T-T))

Juria got a little panicked and quickly smiled but then glanced back at Luna, who seemed to be glareing at Juria but Kiara was in the way.

Keeping her sight on Luna she said to Rachyy

"Hello miss, do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:16 am

((Erg, it is very hard when she is just like "ARGGHHHHHHH" she effin hates me, forreall. ughh be right back. she is being stupid))
"Yes, Miss Juria, I think I broke my toe!"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:23 am

((Poor you... um its kinda hard to do this without Headmistress and Luna T-T...))

Juria looked at Kiara, who seemed to have Luna blocked off.

"Headmistress, im sorry but another student needs me... I will be right back Headmitress..."

Juria closed the door so that she was outside the hall with Rachyy, she hated leaving Kiara with Luna, espically because she was the problem and she felt that she needed to help. However for now Juria put that aside and focoused on Rachyy.

((Rachyy, in the Infirmary forum, go to "The hall outside the Infirmary" ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:29 am

((By the way, I may actually have a broken toe, I wasn't putting any weight on it at lunch if you noticed. I banged it on a desk in bio. T_T))

Rachyy Exposed her huge swollen purple toe.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:40 am

Luna watched as Juria left with a glare, and turned back to the headmistress.

"Why are you protecting her? Do you have any idea what she did? she... she is a monster!" she yell.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:45 am

While outside, Juria heard the young witch yell that and felt like a terrible person.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:46 am

Kiara shook her head keeping the shield up around her, just in case.

"No Miss. Ingals, she is not a monster, she was being controlled by a monster. Through no fault of her own. She doesn't even remember what happened"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:51 am

Luna looked at the Headmistress ludicrously.

"And you believe that? tell me this Headmistress how many other people have claimed that exact same thing, but infact were in truth really working for him on there own free will. Claiming mind control when they got caught?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:55 am

((lets just have it that Juria already helped Rachyy, for the sake of RPing ^_^))

Juria entered the room slowly, she did hear the last part of what Kiara said and was happy to have a friend who stood by her. Juria edged into the room and met the glare of the young student. In a quiet voice she said to Kiara,

"Thats what my parents said also..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:14 am

Kiara sighed, Luna had a valid point, but she couldn't bring herself to abandon Juria because of a statistic. She believed Juria was telling the truth, it was in her eyes she felt remorse of what happened even though it wasn't her fault.

Kiara nodded to Juria slightly, before turning focus to Luna.

"What you say is true, many witches and wizards claimed that, however what many people didn't realize was that Voldemort and his follower did actually imperio people. I can speak through personal experience that this is true, and true remorse is hard to fake, in front of someone trained to find it... Juria knows she was forced to do things against her will and she feels true remorse for it. That is how I know she is telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:27 am

Juria felt every part of her glow with happiness, Kiara would not abandon her and was her true friend. Juria was already used to being marked down as "lieing" but she always spoke the truth, she was forced to do evil things and did not do it on her own.

According to her her parents, Juria was "a great actress" and could fake the remorse, but it was not fake, it was real, truly real. Kiara was the correct one, no matter how much anyone else did not believe it.

Juria looked over Kiara's shoulder to Luna and saw the rage in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:53 am

((Sorry I had it typed but it lost it))

Luna held her wand out in front of her shaking with anger.

It wasn't fair, she had to deal with pain and Juria had nothing to show for it.

"That isn't fair" she said.

A rage she didn't know she had built up inside her. She aimed her wand at Juria still, competely ignoring the Headmistress in front of her. With thinking about anything else but the rage the reared its ugly head she uttered the curse she never thought she would.

"Curcio!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:54 am

Kiara's eyes widened as she heard the curse, again out of instinct Kiara met the curse as she moved in front of Juria fully.

When the curse impacted, Kiara fell to her knees, but there wasn't pain.. not the curicio pain anyway. It felt as though tiny pellets of ice rained on her skin and the spell also took the wind out of her.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:36 am

Juria saw Kiara go down and screamed

"NOOOO!!!"

Juria felt enormous rage run through her and she ran to block the spell. She ran in front of the fallen form of Kiara and yelled

"PLENUS CONTEGO!"

a clear shield with a blue tinge erupted from Juria's wand and surounded herself and Kiara. With complete anger she stood in front of Kiara and practially groweled at Luna,

"DONT YOU DARE EVER PUT THE HEADMISTRESS IN DANGER TO GET ME AGAIN!"

Juria hated the fact that just now she had put Kiara, her friend, in danger. Juria's expression soffened and she said in a calmer voice.

"I can see that you hate me... but please... If you are going to curse me then do it when no one is around... i know i deserve it and im sorry... but i will never let anyone take any pain for me!!"

Juria knew her shield drained her of energy, it was a very strong shield that even Auror's knew. Juria took her attention off of Luna and turned to Kiara,

"Headmistress, are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:47 am

Kiara lifted her head has the curse effect faded left her feeling numb.

"I.. am fine...Juria.. not to worry" she said, she was still a little winded and her chest hurt slightly.

Looking over at Luna she waved her hand, now was obviously not the time to convince Luna a Juria's innocents.

"That is... quite enough.... from you.." she said breathly as she cast a wandless stunner.

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Thu May 14, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:50 am

Luna blinked what had she just done?

"I..."
was all she could say before she was hit by the stunner and blacked out again.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Kiara caught Luna in a wandless levitation charm as she fell asleep.

Facing Juria, Kiara said, "It's alright Juria.... you can drop the shield now.... she will be asleep for a while..... I will take her back to.... my office later"

Then Kiara began to cough, of course the spell caused her lungs to tighten rather painfully, making breathing rather painful and coughing made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:25 am

Juria almost cursed but she caught herself and quickly placed a spell on Kiara to make her lungs recieve more air, however she could do nothing for the pain. Juria ran to Kiara's side and caught her before she collapsed.

"NO!, Kiara how are you hurt? what do you need?"

Juria helped the headmistress over to a bed for her to sit down.

"This is all my fault!! im so sorry Kiara! im so sorry!"

Juria looked at Kiara with true remorse in her eyes.

"What did that spell do?"

Juria wondered what spell Luna had casted, it was not the unforgivable curse that had been used on the student by Juria, but instead something else. Most likely it was the way the young student had casted it that changed the spell to something else. But Juria could not identify what had happened. Looking at the Headmistress she waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:44 am

Kiara for Juria's sake pushed the pain out of her mind.

"The spell merely knocked the wind out of me, unfortunatly casued an attack, It also numbed my nerves.... not the full effect of the curse obviously. she didn't mean the curse. When said out of anger alone it not enough to real damage"

Then she saw the remorse in Jurias eyes again.

"Juria it isn't your fault, it is who I am, I am a protector and always will be first and for most to protect others from harm"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:57 am

Juria raised here eyebrow at the Headmistress

"Ok Kiara, we both know that you are hurt and are in pain, don’t say you are not..."

Juria muttered a spell that let her see all the diagnostics that was wrong with Kiara, it appeared only before her eyes, and no one else’s. If she used the spell without words, no one would ever know that she was using it.

While looking through the diagnostics she said as a matter of fact to Kiara,

"I am also a protector and a helper and a healer, when someone else stands in for me for what I should have received I feel mortified... Kiara I deserve to be cursed and hurt, I once hurt people ... well according to Luna I did... and I didn’t have any control over it, which I should have had... Kiara I don’t deserve your faith and…"

Juria stopped when the scan viewed the lungs and chest

“…help…”

Juria looked at Kiara and crossed her arms

“Ok is there anything else you want to tell me medically relevant? Like the fact that your lungs are closing in on themselves?”

Juria raised her eyebrow to Kiara, wondering what Kiara would do to make it seem like she wasn’t in need of help.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:14 am

Kiara shook her head and sighed and just managed to stop the wince as a burn came from her chest. Well there was that and the rather high fever she had, but there wasn't any point in telling Juria that as there was nothing she could do about it. Potions wouldn't work and cold water would make even worse could kill her even.

So why bother telling her about it and causing her needless worry, even more then she already was.

"No it's nothing, I will be fine. my lungs have been trash for nearly a year and half now I am used to it. And you do deserve my help and faith, you already have it, you are stuck with it. And you DON'T deserve to be hurt, stop thinking of your self like that..... You your self have done nothing to deserve.... such treatment. Protecting someone is instinct for me Juria..... I don't even think about, I don't need to....." said Kiara.

She as losing her breath again, but before Juria freaked out on her she pulled out her potion and placed it over her mouth. The vapor of the potion soothed her lungs slightly.

She hoped she gave Juria a little peace of mind that she wasn't in as much pain. Unfortunatly she couldn't stop the slight shiver that ecaped her due to her fever. She still felt cold yet she burning up.

Sighing she hoped Juria hadn't noticed she had a few days to go before the fever broke until then she kept the glammer on herself to hid how awful she looked.

((To quickly explain the fever that is the reaction Kiara gets when she enters cold water it causes she body to desperately warm its self and it goes to far resulting in a very hight fever... 101-103 F around there... and she is right, Juria can't do anything dispite her best effort. Her fever will only be cured in time. If you want Juria to notice her temperature that is up to you...))
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:22 am

((thank you for the info))

Juria noticed the shiver; it was a doctor’s job to notice every symptom. Putting her hand to Kiara's forehead she felt that Kiara was burning up.

"Kiara, you are far off worse than you think you are... I’m putting you on a special pill....it will help you... at least for the pain and ... to keep your body functioning semi-correctly"

Juria quickly walked to a special set of cabinets that looked as if they were not there, she then got out a solid white bottle with only a single strange letter on it.

"According to your diagnosis, you have lung problems and now I’m getting something about a fever... this will help you through it... but ...the rest is up to you now Kiara... I hope you are ready for it. And just so I will argue with you, I don’t deserve your help, but I need to help you. From now on till you get ... better maybe not completely better but defiantly better, I’m keeping a close eye on you headmistress and please, PLEASE bother me with anything. I want to help you as you have helped me"

Juria was worried for her friend and hoped to make everything better for her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:32 am

Kiara smiled at her firend but shook her head "There is nothing you can do for the fever Juria, anything you used against it will only make it worse, I will just have to live with it for a few days. It isn't that bad. It's a allergic reation to cold water I guess you could say, infact that is exactly what it is... cold water an I don't mix well. I will be fine Juria just give me a few days and I will be back to normal.... trust me if the fever isn't gone in a few you can send me to st mungo's if you want. My lungs go from really bad to perfect in the course of a month Juria. Right now I am in the middle, the spell agrovated my lungs hence my trouble breathing. I am not that bad, I have been worse, so I will live "

With the assurence speach done, Kiara got up off the bed "And to prove how stuburn I can be, I will say it again until you get it through your head. I am your friend Juria and will always help my friends, weither they think they deserve it or not.. So there argue with that" she said.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:27 am

Juria's eyes perked up from the last thing Kiara said. It made her happier than she had ever been in the past four years – which she remembered – she had a friend at last. But now that she had a friend, she was worried about her. Juria hated to see the suffering Kiara was in; fever’s and painful breathing are not happy things. Juria was stubborn herself but to not get on Kiara's nerves she thought it best to argue later.

"Thank you Kiara, it means a lot to me that you are my friend, however..."

Juria grinned and looked at her

"I’m still not saying you don’t need looking after, and I am going to watch over you, you hear?"

Juria then smiled kindly at the Headmistress showing her that it was what she was going to do as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next