Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)

Go down 
+3
Rachyy Cupcake
Casey Silvertongue
Falling_Rain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:09 am

Kiara sighed and sent a look over at Viper.

"She didn't come to me in tears, but did you really think I sent her to you because of healing potions?.... If that is all she needed I would brewed them for her. I sent her to you because you may had been the only one to help her with her... problem... Any way... when did you find Miss Silvertongue anyway?"

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:10 am

Viper raised an eyebrow. "I found her just now, not fifteen minutes ago. But what problem? What's wrong with that nutcase?" she asked, interested in what ws wrong with Juria.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:18 am

Kiara sighed, she couldn't tell Viper everything, she highly doubted Juria would want her secret known to everyone.

"She has a 6 year gap in her memory, she want to get a few of those memories back"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:19 am

Viper nodded, listening. "What caused the memory loss?"

((Have to leave soon. Early class tomorrow...))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:28 am

((Okay))

Kiara shock her head, no she couldn't reveal that, Juria had been upset enough when she told her.

"I can't tell you that's not my secret to tell, Are there any potions that specialize in selective memory recovery?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:06 am

Viper sighed in annoyance. She hated when people witheld information from her. "There are many potions for memory, but they are all completely useless if I do not know what happened to her memory to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 am

"Viper I can't say, she trusted me with her darkest secret, I can't betray her trust... If I send her to you will you hear her out this time, listen to what she has to say?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:01 am

Juria came into her own quarters, she had just recently been out taking care of someone in another tower that had hurt her leg and couldnt move. She walked into the room and saw Viper and the professor,

"Oh sorry, i didnt know i was needed here is everything alright?"

Juria was worried she had missed something very importaint while taking care of the other person.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:12 am

Kiara turned her attention to Juria.

"There was an emergency a little while ago but things are alright now, Casey Silvertongue will be resting here for a bit.... Umm Juria could I talk to you for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:16 am

Juria nodded, trying not to look directly at Viper, she didnt want to annoy her even more.

"Yes of course headmistress"

Juria wondered what had happened to the young girl and felt ashamed that she couldnt have been of help, she didnt do her job of helping and this hurt her more than anything anyone could ever do to her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:28 am

"Excuse us for a second Viper" She said as she led Juria over to a corner.

"Juria, Viper may have a potion that can help you with your memory, but for her to make it you need to tell the reason for your memory loss. She won't make it otherwise"

She said worriedly waiting for Juria's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 am

Juria stayed calm, even though inside her mind she was screaming
"NO, HECK NO! THAT IS MY WORST KNOWN FACT, SHE WOULD HAVE SO MUCH CONTROL OVER ME IF SHE KNEW!"

Juria's eyes flashed with the thought but she remained with a netrual emotion.

"Can i just say i was placed under the curse but not say anything about it?"

Juria hoped that Viper didnt have to know the COMPLETE truth of what happened. Juria trusted the headmistress, however she knew that if Viper knew, she would have control over what Juria did. She then told the headmistress,

"I am sorry to say but Viper didnt take too kindly to me, I am at fault, I should have not asked her to do it."

Juria placed all blame for the way Viper acted on herself and felt that the way that Viper acted toward her wasnt Viper's fault at all but instead her own fault.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:42 am

Kiara shook her head.

"No Juria, it is my fault I should have known how Viper would react, particualy if she was in a mood. Now you can tell her whatever you feel comfortable with telling her alright. It is up to you"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:04 am

Juria nodded, but still defied the headmistress

"No headmistress, it isnt your fault, it could never be your fault. However yes i think i will tell Viper, hopefully she will not dispise me too much to actually help me."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 am

"Only if you want to Juria, I must warn you though regardless of your situation Viper isn't the must sencitive of people"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:40 am

Juria looked down quickly but then up at Kiara

"Since she doesnt exactally like me, would you mind if you told her? I will be with you however it might seem a little akward if i say it to her."

Juria assumed that if she had told Viper, Viper might get even more annoied with her and not believe it. Juria hated to ask someone else to do something for her, since she was placing a task on someone else. However at this one time, for this one reason, she hoped Kiara could tell Viper instead of herself.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:18 am

Kiara bit her lip, telling someone else's deepest darkest secret wasn't exactly her favourite thing to do. Then again Viper might be more enclined to do it if she asked.

"Only if you are sure Juria, will tell her".
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:24 am

Juria nodded and then added,

"Just say i was under the curse... thats all she needs correct? I would be real appreciative if you did... Im sorry to ask you though..."

Juria hoped that was all Viper needed, not like WHO put her under the curse or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:04 am

Kiara sighed "Alright, come on then" she said as she guestured toward Viper.

She wasn't sure if her telling Viper was the best idea, but it seemed important to Juria so she would do it for her.

"Lets cross our fingers, that is all she needs to know"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Viper sighed, her patience wearing thin. "You know, I adore being left out of the conversation. It makes me feel so appreciated!" she said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:34 pm

"Sorry Viper, but you wanted to know the reason she had a gap in her memory, Juria was held under the imperious curse. She wants to remember a certain thing during that time. Is there a potion that can do that?"

Said Kiara bluntly.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Viper raised an eyebrow. She glanced at the school nurse, calculating her age and mentally formulating an explanation. Nodding, she said. "How long was she under it?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:53 pm

"Around 6 years" Kiara said.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:00 pm

Viper nodded, thinking about the possibilities. "6 years...one more year and it would have been near impossible to retrieve the lost memories. But still, six years is still more than enough time for the bulwark in her mind to gather strength. It would entirely depend on her willpower." she paced back and forth, ingredients and potions flashing through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:04 am

Juria looked at the poitons mistress, she didnt want to say anything about that she actually had NO idea how long he had her under, She remembered having a birthday party for her 18 birthday and that was it, then not really anything till age 29. However she also remembered some things between, so she might not have been under it the complete time.

Juria simply said

"Thank you"

and then looked down, this was not one of her enjoyable topics to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next