Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)

Go down 
+3
Rachyy Cupcake
Casey Silvertongue
Falling_Rain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Kiara sighed as the girl passed out in her arms. She leviated the girl on to the bed and turned to Juria.

" She should be fine, she just passed out.. Now What happend?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Juria had watery eyes and said in a weak voice

"Im a monster..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Kiara moved to Juria side, "No your not, now tell me what happened" she said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Juria nodded, but not looking fully at Kiara.

"She came in here for the poiton, i saw she needed it... but when she took it from me she... well lets just say she reconized me as the death eater... and she was so much in shock that... she didnt take the poiton."

Juria couldnt force it out that she had actually tortued the girl for two hours when she was "working" for the Dark Lord, at least from what the girl said thats what she did.

"I tried headmistress, i tried to get her to take it... im sorry... my past haunts me.. Viper is going to make me the poiton but untill she gets it... i dont know what i did... abut now i have a glimpse that it wasnt good....im sorry Kiara...i dont deserve to be here..."

Juria took one look at the girl in the bed and the tears broke loose, Juria silently cried while looking away from the headmistres and at the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Kiara sighed, and placed her hand on Juria's shoulder.

"Look at me Juria, you do diserve to be here, just as much as the rest of us. The person controling you was the monster. Not you.. not the kind and caring person I am looking at right now."
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Juria wiped the tears away and looked at her true friend.

"Kiara, thank you... but i hurt people while working for that monster... and now this girl is hurt because i wasnt strong enough to fight him off."

Juria put her head in her hands.

((i have to go, ill be on later ...hopefully see you then ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:19 pm

((Okay))

Kiara sighed and shook her had as she placed her arm around Juria shoulders

"Juria please, stop trying to pin this on your self, it takes years of mental training to fight off the imperio curse, you had none of it. It is very rare to find someone who can fight with out any training. Even with training it is difficult to fight. Heaven knows it took me ages to get it. Now I want you to stop blaming your self, guilt like that will tear you apart. I don't want to see that happen"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:29 am

Juria smiled through tears.

"Thank you Kiara, thank you..."

Juria looked again to the girl

"Kiara... according to this student... i held her under the crucio curse for 2 hours... i know she will never be able to forgive me... and i cant forgive myself even if i had no choice when i did it... im sorry Kiara"

Juria smiled to the headmistress, Kiara had helped Juria more than anyone had ever had, for this Juria was happy.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:42 am

Kiara returned Juria's smile "You don't need to apologize to me you know. You have done nothing wrong"

Then she looked over at the student on the bed "It will take her alot longer to see that if she ever does. She was held under the curse for two hours you say? My... hmm what potion did she come here for?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:50 am

Juria nodded and said

"she came for some nerve calming potion... and she had the last of it.. i need some more..."

Juria recalled how the girl had dropped it but she had caught it faster than an average human, and then quickly thought of the spell so none of it spilled.

"By the way Kiara, what is her name?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:07 am

Right alway Kiara thought of the moon.

"Luna Ingals I believe, hmm the poor thing, must have nerve damage due to the curicatus. I can make another batch for you, I will also make it availble to her in my office."

Sighing she said "It is going to painful reminder to both of you I am afraid."
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:10 am

Juria nodded and then shyly asked the headmistress

"Do you think you could talk with her and explain it was the curse...not me?...and you are correct, it will be a terrible reminder for us... but thank you Kiara for being there for me and Luna."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:24 am

Kiara nodded "I will explain to her if it will help any, but the wound Miss Ingals carries with her won't be easily healed... I studied her familes case in great detail. She watched her parents be killed by the killing curse. And before you ask you had no part in that, don't worry her parents killers are safely within azkaban"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:28 am

Juria laughed, Kiara knew too well that Juria was going to worry if she had killed the girls parents.

"Well ok thank you... Luna says i belong in Azkaban... i hope eventually she will see that i am a good person.. not a evil one..."

Juria smiled to herself and continued on with the phrase

"I also hope my parents see it too but that wont happen to easily..."

Juria sighed, she was used to no one believeing her that she had been under the Imperio curse. Kiara was one of the few that had believed her, and Juria was happy for that.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:36 am

Kiara blinked, "What? your parents don't believe you either?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:43 am

Juria blinked twice and then regained her thougts

"Oh i didnt tell you headmistress?, im sorry... but yes anyway my parents disowned me... they thought i was working for him... it is one of the few memory gaps i have from that time... my parents telling me to leave and never return... that is why i tell everyone to call me Juria and I dont tell my last name... not too many people know my last name is Gandera..."

Though the news of this was tragic, Juria had already cried too much over it so now she didnt cry except at night when no one could see her. Now that Juria realized it, she had never told Kiara her last name. The Gandera family was a huge pure-blood family that was well known for the fact that unlike most other pure-blood families, the Gandera's had nothing against muggles.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:51 am

"But thats awlful, of all people your own parents should believe you" said Kiara. If there was one thing the bugged Kiara it parents abandoning there children. Perhaps she concluded it was because her parent practicaly left her to raise her self, because she had magic.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:19 am

Juria nodded and said

"Have you heard of the Gandera family?... when i was growing up everyone always knew me since i was a part of it..."

Juria kept her eyes on the girl in the bed to see if there was any hint that she was to wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:31 am

((She should be here soon))

"Yes I have heard of them, but unlike the other pure-blood families I have never met any of them until you. Why is it so hard for them to believe you?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Ingals
First year
First year
Luna Ingals

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:22 am

Luna groned as she started to wake up, she opened her eyes to see she was in the hospital wing bed. "What am I...."

Then it came back to her the woman who tortured her here at hogwarts. Looking around she saw her talking with the headmistress.

Springing up from her bed she whipped out her wand and pointed it at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:40 am

Kiara saw movement from the bed and saw Luna aiming her wand at Juria. Acting on instinct Kiara stepped in between Juria and Luna and put up a wandless sheild just in case.

"Miss Ingals calm down, let me explain. No one will hurt you I promise" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Rachyy looked around as she cautiously walked into Juria's personal quarters, as she did not want to trip and fall, again.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:00 am

Juria hid behind the headmistress, she knew Kiara put up a shield just in case. She muttered to the Headmistress

"Kiara, now is about a good time to tell her it wasnt me..."
Back to top Go down
Rachyy Cupcake
Third year
Third year
Rachyy Cupcake

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:04 am

Rachyy walked into Juria's personal quarters smilingly warmly at the sweet nurse with Addehkai of course by her side

((ergg i cant type todayy. im in a bad mood:l))
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:07 am

((dont worry Rachyy, what happened? =( ))

Juria heard footsteps comming and snuck to the door that was behind her. glancing off of Luna for a moment, she looked down the hall to see Rachyy.

Upon seeing Rachyy Juria thought to herself,
"Oh perfect timeing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next