Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)

Go down 
+3
Rachyy Cupcake
Casey Silvertongue
Falling_Rain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:45 am

Kiara looked down.

"I am sorry I worried you, I ususlly take care of my self. I have to"

Looking at Juria now she continued "With my health Juria i have no choice, if I had to come to you everytime I was uncomfortable you wouldn't get any sleep" she said lightly.

"Anyways enough of me, what about you? will you be alright? What Luna said must have been.... painful for you"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:49 am

The memory of what Luna had said shot through her head like a lighting bolt but she chose to ignore it and instead concentrated on the other thing Kiara had said.

"Kiara, I am a doctor, I am used to not getting any sleep and it would be my pleasure and I would be truly happy if I could help you EVERY time you were uncomfortable."

Juria laughed, she wanted to let Kiara know that she wanted to help with anything and everything.

"Oh and Kiara, don’t worry, now you don’t have to take care of yourself all alone, I will be here for you like you have been here for me..."

Juria then looked down, knowing she couldn’t avoid the topic of what Luna had said.

"I... I had feared I did ... evil ... in my lost past... and Luna... confirmed it...but...I’m fine yea...I’m just perfectly fine"

Juria tried her best to hide her feelings from Kiara, but inside she was screaming and crying so badly that her own soul seemed to be shattering. She finally found out that in her past she had been evil, and now she would do anything to make up for that.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:29 am

Kiara looked at Juria, she was a sweet and kind person who should have more friends then she had and the understanding of the people who were her family.

"You have a kind heart Juria, and I thank you for the offer"

After hearing Juria's attempt to tell her she was fine she knew it was the exact opposite, she was far from fine.

"Juria.. your worst fear just came true you are far from fine and keeping it bottled inside will do you no good"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:50 am

Juria smiled, though it wasn’t a genuine smile. She had learned to fake it and pass it off as a real one to everyone since she had never openly expressed any feelings that she didn’t want shown.

"I’m fine Headmistress, I know that you want to help and protect me, you said so yourself, but I don’t want to worry you. I’m not someone who likes to worry others. Besides... I know how to control my emotions, Ill... be just fine..."

Something inside Juria screamed to tell Kiara that she was on the shattering point, however ignoring that little voice, Juria just did what she always did and faced her problem alone. It had worked before in the four year past that Juria knew about, so it should work still. That was her excuse for not telling Kiara her problem and just her will of mind kept her from breaking down and crying right now.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:15 am

Kiara shook her her head "We are to much alike you and I, you know that? we don't like being burdens to anyone, or wish to cause anyone worry... There is only one problem, I already know you are hurting.. I will feel better in time Juria, you however the longer you keep it inside then more it will hurt and damage you. If you ever want to talk Juria my office and quarter are always opened to you no matter the time.... You may be the doctor that doesn't mean someone can't be there for you"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:46 am

Juria smiled, she and Kiara were similar in many ways.

"Thank you Kiara, but trust me, I will be fine... I have been fine till now and I’m pretty sure that I will be fine after now."

Juria paused but then continued on.

"It is nice to know I also have someone else there for me... and ill be here for you ok Kiara"

Juria's pain and agony of knowing she had been truly evil was decreased in the happiness of having a friend that was there for her, though all the pain and torment going on in her mind was still there. But wanting to get off the topic and try to focus on something else rather than the pain, she asked,

"So is anything interesting going on in Hogwarts?... anything I can help in?"

Juria smiled and waited for Kiara to say something.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Kiara nodded. when wasn't there something at Hogwarts going on. She decided to let Juria change the topic besides it took the attention off her.

"There is the Triwizard Tournament coming soon"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:47 am

Juria smiled and said to the headmistress,

"Well that is always fun... but it is dangerous also, If anyone gets hurt severely please send them to me, I will be able to take care of them… what are the tasks going to be for the contenders?”

Juria was always interested in the tournament but had never had the chance to enjoy it since she had always been worried about if the contenders were going to be safe or not.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 am

Kiara nodded "Your right they are dangerous, I would know I particapated in one... anyway when I know what the challenges will be so will you, count on it. Oh and to warn you the Heads of the other schools are here. They are a... How shal I say this? Difficult, there might be a bit of trouble around the corner. Just to warn you, Madam Lasharna doesn't like me very much, and the Drumstrang head has something against Sevastyan, which could turn ugly.. really at them moment the tournaments them selve are the least of the worries at the moment" she said
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:32 am

Juria nodded and said,

"Well if anyone is in need of assistance ill be here... why does Madam Lasharna not like you?... I would think everyone would like you headmistress"

Juria wondered why anyone would dislike her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:14 am

Kiara shrugged "I don't actually know why Juria, it is the way she is I guess, and the feeling is mutual. She looks down at as of I am a kid she doesn't like. Take all my nerve not to snap at her. But I can handle her, as long as I don't raise my wand to her she won't completely freak out... At least I hope she won't"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 am

(Sorry for the double post, and different Timeline then above)

A letter floated into Nurse Juria Quarters

To Nurse Juria

Juria, a couple with be coming to the infirmry soon, the woman is pregnant and recently had a prolonged encounter with Dementors. Give her a check to make sure she is alright. They are professors at hogwarts now so expect her see you reguarly later.

from your friend
Kiara
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:27 am

Juria smiled at the note, and went to the Infirmary.

((Ok thanks))

((Other timeline-))

Juria laughed a bit with her friend but then remembered she had to go somewhere.

"Oh Kiara I forgot, I need to take care of something ill see you soon Kiara."

Juria smiled at her friend and started to leave but before going out she turned to Kiara,

"Oh yes, make sure to take care of yourself, doctors orders."

Juria winked and went out.

((Thank you for RP-ing with me Kiara ^_^... oh by the way... my little sister is acting like a robot... do you have ANY advice for me on how to manage her lol??? ^_^'''''''))
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Juria was sitting at the desk in her quarters. Her quill was writing furiously across a black book which was her diary. She had kept it to make sure she didn’t forget anything anymore. Juria stopped writing as she felt the presence of someone.

((ok Kiara ^_^ lol that’s your cue lol))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Kiara sighed this was her last stop on the list of people to warn. And she was relieved it was almost over. She wasn't sure how long she could handle emotional stress going through much longer.

Sevastyan's cousin dead, the prepations she had to make to protect the people at Hogwarts. Which included the killing of a Unicorn, she could still remember the blood on her hands. There was a old protection spell that requiered the unicorn be killed. She had done it and it still made her feel sick to her stomach. But a nausous stomach wasn't why she was here, she was here to warn Juria she was on a list along with the rest of them to be killed... murdered at some point. Not exactly the news she wanted to deliver.

Lifting she shaking hand she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:30 pm

"Come in"

Juria said as she heard the knock on the door. Closing the book and putting her quill down she stood up and faced who was at the door.

"It's open"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Kiara swallowed and entered the room, the sroll of the list of the damned clenched in she hand. Her eyes were blood shot, from crying almost all day and the lack of sleep form the day before.

"Juria, I need to talk you to about something, it is urgent" she said in a hollow voice.

The thought also occured to her that she needed to explain to Juria why her last name was Riddle.

This made her even more anxious.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Juria suddenly was worried,

"Come sit down Kiara... what happened?"

Juria was worried that it looked as if Kiara had been crying.

"Do you need anything?... You can tell anything to me Kiara."

Juria hoped she could be there for her friend, she didn’t know what was coming up but knew it was not going to be the greatest news she had ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:27 pm

Kiara sighed and she glanced down the damned list in her hand.

"It is complicated, but to get right to the point you are in danger" she held up the list and opened it for juria to see.

"We all are..."

The list read...

"Kiara Riddle

Malachite Viper
Andromache Viper
Lucifer Viper
Maximus Viper
Anette Dolohov-Viper
Leviathon Viper
Xavier Viper
Dracovan Viper
Amaranth Viper

Cedwyn Rosier
Brisa Malfoy-Rosier
Eglantine Rosier-DeLanquar
Edmund Rosier
Vivian Black-Rosier
Erin Rosier
Severus Rosier
Corin Rosier

Zakhar Igorovich Kaminski
Ivanna Kaminskaya
Maksim Zakharovich Kaminski
Praskovya Nestorovna Kaminskaya
Sevastyan Maksimovich Kaminski
Grigoriy Maksimovich Kaminski
Svetlana Maksimovna Kaminskaya

Ethan Addams

Horatio McKevin

Juria Gandera

The ink was blood and freshly written. In a thin script under the names was written the following words.

~These are only a few of The Damned~"

"The people on this list, are targets of a group know as purgers, there main goal it the whip out all those of ever practiced the dark arts or are related to a prodominatly dark family." she said.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:35 pm

Juria looked at the list, mortified. She knew she probably deserved it but she didn’t believe any others deserved it...

Going over it quickly she noticed Ethan's name was on it, so were all of her friends. Putting a hand to her mouth to try to cover her shock she only took it down to ask,

"Kiara... your last name is Riddle?"

Juria had not realized she didn’t know the Headmistress's last name. But Juria couldn’t truly care right now, all of them; all of her friends were in danger. Juria fought the tears that started to come up and then waited to see what Kiara was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Kiara nodded swallowing hard "Voldemort was my cousin, hence why my name it on the top of the list, what better target for the purgers, then the cousin of the late dark lord? she said dryly.

"But a plan to protect the people that live here in hpgwarts is underway, and should be done by then end of the day. So try not to panic... I have been doing that enough for everyone today. I have also warned everyone, they know that danger they are in. Now I am warning you, should you go out side the castle I grounds be very careful" she warned.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Juria nodded, knowing that Kiara was always on her side... even if she was a cousin to the Dark Lord. But Juria wasn’t worried about herself; she was more worried about Kiara, Viper, all other friends, and especially Ethan. Truth be told, Juria loved Ethan.

"I’m so sorry Kiara... you must be scared also... and even more hurt than I am now... I’m sorry"

Juria still kept the tears down, she wanted to scream though, everyone was in danger and she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:16 am

Kiara sighed, "I have been fighting the purgers for a while, they just didn't know who I was at the time. I am not shocked I am on this, Ethan being on here yes, I swear Juria I am going everything I can to make they are safe here" she said the desperation clear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:47 am

Juria smiled but the fear was seen in her eyes,

"Thanks Kiara... make sure they are all safe"

Juria didn’t care if Ethan was someone "bad" she just hoped that they would be safe for now. Sighing she said,

"If you ever need a distraction... I'm first on the list ok? If there is not much time and they are attacking ill hold them off while everyone runs."

Juria was sure about this; she knew that if they were eventually going to get her she wanted to be stalling them while everyone else ran. She wanted it to be her last gift after being forced to be evil.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:01 am

Kiara sighed and shook her head, "I think you know I won't let you stay and fight them by your self Juria, besides when they have a target it is one person at a time. They are being payed to kill their "targets" Juria, killing someone who is not there target will only put a spot on their records." she explained she found that out when she offered to take Eglantines place, she actually had to trick them into killing her.

"Trust me, I met a team of them not to long ago when they were after Eglantine.... I dare say they will not forget me any time soon...." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next