Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 Voting_barJuria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)

Go down 
+3
Rachyy Cupcake
Casey Silvertongue
Falling_Rain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Juria nodded, seeing the reasoning. But still no matter what the Headmistress said, she wanted to help the person they were after get away.

"Still Kiara... If they wouldn’t want to kill me then it would still be good if I could be a distraction. But I’m worried for you also... what are you going to do Kiara? I don’t care what you say... you can’t protect everyone yourself, someone needs to help you also... please if you need me, ill want to help"

Juria wanted to make sure that Kiara wasn’t just putting everyone first like she always did but was also watching her own back.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Kiara couldn't help but smile as she placed her arm on Juria's shoulder.

"Juria I think you will find that none of the staff will run away, they all have someone they want to protect. Even if it means there lives. So if a an attack does breach hogwarts, you and I will not be the only ones fighting on the front line, a distraction isn't nessesary, cause no one will run if there is someone they want to protect that is in danger."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Juria smiled at her best friend,

"Ok Kiara, I get what you mean... but now i wonder... why do they want to get rid of...well us?... and why now?"

The Ravenclaw in Juria was unleashed, always wanting to know the answers to her questions and learn more.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:52 pm

Kiara sighed, "Ones name doesn't magicaly appeare on the list Juria, when they discover a "dark" witch or wizard they write it in blood them selves, once it is there they can't take them off, not even death can remove there name. For instance they didn't know a Riddle still lived until the met me a few days ago. Up until a few days ago they didn't know I even existed. Who knows how long some of these names are on here" she explained.

"Plus here is the scary part, the purgers are under the control of a dark, underground part of the ministry set on purging the wizarding world of all those they concidered "dark" or evil. This part of the minisrty plans and assigns targets. They take there time to make it look like a freak accident or attack by a wild animal. Also children are not added till the list until they are at least 17 years old, from what is looks like anyway. this amount to planing takes time. Hence attacks are random and infreaqunet." she explained, even though she was emotionaly and just about physical exhsated, she still slipped into investigate and report mode. A mode she always use as an auror.

"These purgers are not a unorganised group of criminals Juria, they are an organsiation all of there own. with skills, knowlagde and talent. It is what makes them so dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Juria nodded, understanding what Kiara said, she then thought to herself,

"Hmm well if they saw me, my name might have been on there for some time... not that it was me personally doing something evil"

"So they are not going to rest till we are all dead?"

Juria seemed to be a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:48 am

Kiara sighed "One doesn't need to actually do something evil or dark to be on that Juria. The last listed name in the Kaminski family, for example she is Sevastyans younger sister, she has not done spec of dark arts yet her name is one the list because her family delved in darkarts."

"This is one of those imposible missons Juria, They will never get us all Juria, there misson will never end. The more of us they kill the more power they gain. The more power they gain, the more they thirst for it. Leading killing more to the point one does not need to even be related to dark arts of anyway" she said.

"This purgers could very well take over where Voldemort left of, and not even realise it"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:30 pm

((1 week after Christmas)

Raven came in through the door with a box with holes in it. She saw Juria sitting down doing some paper work and looked around the room nervously knowing Juria was still was a death eater. It's been almost a week that Raven had seen Juria.

"Hi Juria," Raven said nervously, "I bought you something," Raven smiled.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Juria looked up, not expecting to see who she saw.

"Raven? What a lovely surprise"

Juria said, and meant it. She was happy to see Raven, it was brave of Raven to come after knowing just what Juria was. Just like the saying goes - Once a Death Eater, always a Death Eater. But Juria was not a Death Eater at all.

Juria turned her body toward the girl, who was most likely scared at the moment and smiled apologetically.

"You brought something?"

Juria wondered what the girl had brought.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:03 pm

"It's nice to see you too Juria," Raven said honestly, "And yes i did bring you something," Raven smiled putting the box on her table. "It's not much though," Raven nervously said pushing the box towards Juria, "Let's just say a late Christmas present."
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Juria gave a questioning look at the Slytherin and then turned to the box, where she could hear a bit of scratching from it.

"You... didn't have to get me anything Raven, I told you. Your Merry Christmas was a present enough."

Juria turned her eyes back to the girl, she saw the girl somewhat shiver as Juria's eyes made contact with her however Juria told herself it was just her imagination.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Raven smiled, "You REALLY need to open it Juria." Raven wanted to see the look on Juria's face when she opens the box, it might not be the greatest looking box ever but it comes with the greatest gift Raven could ever give to someone and she wanted to give it to Juria for all the trouble Raven has caused for her.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Juria smiled and gently pulled the lid off of the box to see the most adorable little black kitten. The kitten had somewhat long fur and every part of it was jet black. Since it was only about 4 weeks old, it still had blue eyes that it was born with and they seemed a bit off but Juria knew that it would soon change into the eyes it was meant to have. The little kitten hopped out of the box and looked at Juria.

((Kitten is here -https://2img.net/h/i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee149/kiathekitten/IMG_1124-1.jpg))

Juria had not told anyone about it; however she could talk to cats. It was similar how some people could talk to snakes; just Juria could talk to all felines. In a cute little voice it told Juria, "Momma". Juria's lips curled into the most beautiful smile, and her eyes shinned with happiness.

To Raven the little kitten just said tiny cute meows of "mow, mow" but to Juria it was actually a language.

"R-Raven I-I don’t know what to say...he’s so beautiful..."

Juria looked to Raven, her eyes tearing with Happiness.

"I-I don’t deserve him."

Juria was smiling beautifully at Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:02 am

Raven smiled, "Lets just say that it's all the trouble I have caused, oh there is also a water and food bowl inside the box also." Raven spent every penny she had for Juria's gift, but it was worth it, especially for Juria.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:04 am

"Raven!"

Juria scolded,

"I think I have caused more trouble for you! I mean... I forced you to lie in bed for a while."

Juria smiled and joked.

"Does he have a name?"

Juria questioned, petting the kitten gently on the head.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:01 am

Raven laughed, "I shouldn't have been sneaking around when I wasn't suppose to, and no he doesn't have a name." She sat down on a chair watching her pet the cat. Raven had to admit she thought the cat was cute despite hating cats.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:33 am

Juria petted the cat and whispered a few words to it in his language.

"No, the fault is mine... I try to be a mysterious person for everybody else’s... benefits"

Juria laughed and looked at Raven. Juria knew that right now Raven was probably wondering if Juria really had been a full blown death eater or not. Juria smiled and then continued saying,

"There is nothing wrong with curiosity Raven so it is still my fault."

Changing the subject dramatically, Juria looked at the kitten and smiled,

"Methie… short for Medianoche… that shall be his name."

Juria smiled and stroked the kitten’s fur.

“Wherever did you get him Raven? He’s so beautiful!”

Juria complemented.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:36 am

Raven was glad that Juria loved the cat, "I found it at a pet store, there were a couple of other ones but I thought of getting you that one," she smiled.

"So...how did you get to be a Death Eater?" Raven asked, "And why did you join?" She thought it would be rude to ask but she wanted to know really bad.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:47 am

Juria smiled, Methie was so cute. Juria suddenly cringed when Raven blurted out the question, not that Juria didn’t blame her. Juria felt sorry for Raven, it was probably scary being in the same room with a death eater that had her wand near her.

"I will answer every question you have Raven... if you first answer one of mine... are you afraid of me?"

Juria stared at Raven, most likely making her uncomfortable under Juria's blue eyed stare.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:54 am

Raven didn't answer for a while but then said, "A little bit, It's kind of awkward being here in the same room as a death eater," Raven shivered when she said 'death eater'.
She looked down at the kitty not looking into Juria's eye, "Can... I see...it...the mark?" Raven asked.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:55 am

Juria smiled and took out her wand. She was sure she saw Raven shiver and get real still as if she was afraid of what Juria was capable with that wand. Juria threw it to a bed about 6 feet away, she wanted to let Raven know that she was safe.

“If you really want to…”

Juria sighed deeply before gathering the courage to pull off her left sleeve-glove and reveal the mark which tormented her so. It was a reminder for her to never again be evil, since she had been forced to before.

Juria cringed and looked away as Raven gazed upon it.

“I swear Raven… I didn’t mean to… I know you might think I'm lying but… I was forced into it by the imperious curse… I know just about every other Death Eater says it but mine is true.”

Juria waited to answer all the other questions Raven might have.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 am

Raven looked at then looked away, "You could put the glove back on...and I believe you Juria." Raven thought she was being stupid being curious.

"Why did he put you under the Imperio curse? Did it hurt when you got the mark?" Raven was full of questions she thought it was kind of cool talking to a death eater with out getting killed but she was still frightened. Raven wanted to ask so much questions but she didn't know which ones to ask first.

"Oh by the way Juria, I'm not going to tell ANYONE about this ok?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:22 am

Juria put on the glove very fast, as fast as she could at least. Juria smiled quickly but it was a sad smile,

"I believe that since I had pretty high grades in school he thought he could use me... and I don’t know about weather it hurt or not I... don’t have any memory for 12 years of my life..."

Juria smiled sadly, she knew how it was to wake up suddenly 12 years later and look entirely different and not have any idea who you were or what you did.

"All I know is that I have done terrible things... I tortured a 6 year old girl for 2 hours under the curtiatus curse... and most likely even more terrible things."

Juria sighed, then wondered if she should have told Raven that or not, it might get Raven even more afraid.

"I would appreciate it if you would keep it to yourself... I could see some people now checking their medicines for poison if they knew"

Juria laughed at her own little joke.

"I have another question for you Raven... Do you really think I'm telling the truth that I believe I was under the Imperio... or do you think that I am just saying that to get out of the responsibility of my actions?"

Juria was also wondering this for herself. It was true she woke up one morning and realized she didn’t really know who she was then came up with the theory that she had been forced. Either she had erased her memory herself and HAD been a full blown Death Eater, or that the Dark Lord had actually put her under the Imperio.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Raven was shocked of what Juria said but she believed her, "Juria I do believe you, kind of shocking but I do...And I promise you I won't tell a soul." She smiled at Juria. She felt bad for Juria, having to loose 12 years of memory.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Juria smiled, she knew for certain she had found a friend.

"You do not know how much that means to me Raven... thank you... Seriously thank you"

Juria smiled but then a small meow turned her attention away from Raven.

"Mamma I'm hungry"

Methie said to Juria, just like a kitten would. Juria smiled at the kitten and replied back in gentle meows,

"Don’t worry I will get you something soon little one."

To Raven, it would appear as if Juria was just making little meowing sounds to the kitten, however she was actually having a conversation with it.

Juria turned back to Raven,

"Words can’t describe how happy I am right now Raven, I want to let you know that"

Juria smiled and her eyes shone, proving she was truly happy.

"Oh but the Headmistress knows about my ...predicament... She was the first person who actually believed me, so thank you Raven for being a second"

Juria smiled, it was rare when someone knew she was telling the truth and trusted her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:33 pm

Raven smiled, "I'll always trust you."

Raven's smile went away and looked at Juria awkwardly, "Um were you just meowing right now?" she asked. She looked down at the kitten and he looked back at her, "Can...you speak to cats Juria?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)   Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Juria's Personal Quarers (Located at the far corner of the Infirmary)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next